babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(20-05-2016 22:48 )mrmann Wrote:  Anyone else just begging for even the smallest relaxation of the rules on these channels?

Some girls are just more risky than other.....some will get naked or tease and give flashes of the gateway to heaven....Kerrie Lee, Alice Goodman, Jenny....to name 3 of the best. Others are just not willing to get naked and risk anything.
21-05-2016 14:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I wish one of the channels would sign Demi Rose Mawby to host a daytime show.

I love babes with brown nipples
22-05-2016 06:50
Ferntickler77 Offline
Junior Poster

Why the feck do babestation/lads lounge have the sexy Terri Hawkes sitting on a desk with legs and feet to die for, then cut most of them off screen with info?
22-05-2016 15:12
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

S66's new futuristic set actually looks half decent. It looks like it easily allows a presenter to host a show standing up, sitting down or in various other positions.

It appears that if shows are filmed from a specific angle, they could comfortably film a show with more than 1 host without awkwardly cramming them onto a bed set.

04-06-2016 00:07
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'd love to see Kandi Kay, Brooke Lea, Clare Richards and Sophia Lares host a night show together on S66's new set

04-06-2016 10:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Outfits appropriate to the set.
Is that too much to ask?
Obviously it is Rolleyes.

Some of the outfit choices are so repetitious and dull.
And a lot of them have no relevance to the set whatsoever.

More evidence to my mind of a complete lack of imagination, effort and thought going into the nightshows.

06-06-2016 00:20
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile ^ I don't disagree with the sentiment - I just wonder how much control any of the performers have on what sets they are put in ?

The few times you see someone in a specific outfit tailored to the set suggests to me that they've possibly requested it in advance (and have the clout to do so) because they notice they get more calls with certain outfits or maybe the producers request certain outfit/set combos based on past call volumes. But that that sort of thing generally happens at the "top" of the show ? and thereafter they're just bunged where they're told to go.

I just can't see it being so organised that babes are given "running orders" in advance and are told precisely which sets they are going to be on. I don't think that would work anyway, there's got to be an element of improvisation to switch things around in response to how the phones are going ?

I'm guessing the best the babes could hope for is they're told : "We're digging out the hospital set again next week" or "Bring your dominatrix gear out for the alley set" or something like that ?

It's not an excuse for the babes just throwing a bunch of general purpose lingerie into a suitcase and not giving a thought to it; but I'm not surprised really that they don't go overboard in trying to match outfit to set. Most of the BS sets are getting pretty stale and characterless anyway, they've been kicking around for nearly 3 years; they need a bit of a revamp imo.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 22:08 by M-L-L.)
06-06-2016 22:08
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(06-06-2016 22:08 )M-L-L Wrote:  Most of the BS sets are getting pretty stale and characterless anyway, they've been kicking around for nearly 3 years; they need a bit of a revamp imo.

I agree with a lot of your post M-L-L but especially the above part.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 22:56 by Snooks.)
06-06-2016 22:55
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

We seem to be seeing a lot of old faces reappear on the shows just recently, is this yet another tell-tale sign of the channels struggling to recruit new girls?
Obviously this has its pros and cons, but it just seems to me like it's currently outweighing the steady stream of new faces that should be coming through.
One of the best things in the past about these shows was seeing who they could rustle up next from the Glamour industry, but now it seems like we are stuck with a particular group of girls that just rotate around the channels.
10-06-2016 11:41
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

S66 have the potential to create a really interesting "fan interaction/Q&A" chat show with Reed Amber as the host, based on her Intimate Interview youtube and snapchat videos. She really has a fun and filthy connection with all the S66 presenters.

I'd love to see more of Reed in front of the camera. So I really hope S66 give her a night time segment where various presenters can lighten up and show off their personalities more.

Reed's show could end with each guest doing a G/G striptease that fans vote for the outfits and setting of their choice, with the video then being unrestricted by OFCOM rules and available to buy.

Hopefully Sophia, Kandi, Brooke and Fernanda would be Reed's first guests, I'd love to buy and 4 girl orgy video with them all dressed as cheerleaders, schoolgirls, nurses or secretaries, with loads of kissing and nipple sucking.

11-06-2016 00:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV