babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
^ I agree the rosters are a bit samey, but the trouble is, nice wholesome, apple pie types without tats and silicone tend to work as primary school teachers, and not as TV sex workers.
07-05-2016 12:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

You wouldn't want to see any of my ex teachers on a babechannel.eek
07-05-2016 13:22
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'd love to see the Channels do a "X-Factor" type of talent search for new presenters like Digital Playground, or even a "Big Brother" type of reality show like Brazzers.

I love babes with brown nipples
08-05-2016 07:48
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'd also love it if the Channels created a range of customisable digital calenders, that you could download onto various devices.

S66 should look to venture into that field, with the great photographic talent they've got, rather than the rumoured print medium, which even the legendary Playboy brand are struggling to survive in.

I'd love to wake up to a new picture of Mikaela Witt, Macy Leigh, Clare Richards, Louisa Fox and Anastasia Harris every day.

08-05-2016 08:04
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Each channel really should look into making more money from additional revenue streams, rather the already established monthly subscription website, signed picture signed calendar, scripted video, custom video, phone call, text message, dinner dates, financial domination, wishlists, used clothing and webcam business model.

It's interesting to see that a lot of UK presenters peers within the American glamour model/adult entertainment industry seem to also generate a lot of their income via hosting events at nightclubs, music videos, promoting brands on Instagram, bartending, stripping and selling merchandise at conventions.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 08:38 by ryuken.)
08-05-2016 08:33
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'd also love to see the Channels take some chances with and put some more thought into the selection of their morning (5am-2pm), afternoon/evening (2pm-10pm) and night (10pm-5am) presenters, outfits and sets.

I'd love to see Fernanda in her latex cop uniform in a police station set, Anastasia in a nurses uniform in a hospital set and Mikaela in a maid's uniform in a hotel set, but filmed like a 2 hour Hollywood movie.

I'd also love to see a daily hour long interactive (text messages and social media) day time show (a sexy version of Loose Women mixed with This Morning) were 4 presenters just talked about fashion and pop culture stuff they loved, it'd be great to see more of their personalities.

There could even be a late night topless version where the presenters could get a little tipsy. They could generate advertising revenue from their other sources of income (pictures, videos and webcam), that they might lose through calls

Watching some presenters lie bored stiff on a bed for 8 hours makes me not want to connect or engage with them. If need be, their shifts should be reduced to 2 or 4 hours.

Also I wish the channels would make the presenters the stars they should be, rather than cramming them together at times on cramp sets. It's easy to tell which presenters have great chemistry on set with each other, like Kandi Kay and Sophia Lares, who are great together and whose fun personalities come through the screen effortlessly.

I feel like a lot of the day time presenters are a lot more sexually alluring than their night time counterparts. Presenters such as Mikaela Witt, Macy Leigh, Hannah Claydon and Charlie C are so good at connecting with viewers, by just using a raised eyebrow, cheeky smile or seductive wink.

08-05-2016 09:43
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I really hope in the near future that the channels hire a few more East Asian girls like Jada and Thai.

A few South American & Caribbean girls like Fernanda and Sophia would be nice too.

Also a couple East European and South Asian girls like Maxie, Priya and Preeti would be great.

I love how exotic presenters like Nicole Snow, Rell Honey and Tanya add something a little different to the channels too.

08-05-2016 11:25
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Given most presenters have experience as models and dancers, I wish more of them treated the shows as photo or video shoots.

I love seeing presenters in various poses and connecting with viewers via the camera.

But I also wish the channels gave their presenters more chances to develop their skills as TV hosts and show more of their fun personalities.

09-05-2016 22:15
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'd love to see a presenter really push the limits in terms of an athletic performance on S66's black box set with the metal hand railings

10-05-2016 23:21
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I wish the channels would create interactive photo shoot sessions as part of their programming.

It'd be great if viewers could choose a presenter, outfit and setting/scenario, then make those photos and video available for purchase.

12-05-2016 07:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV