Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Boo i don't like her anymore nowlaugh you are kidding rightSmile
09-01-2016 02:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Thought it was Daryl Morgan rather than Kandi but could be wrong.
I wasn't actually criticising siliconed girls (though there are very few I like), just commenting on the increasing lack of natural ones (even more or so if Kandi's are indeed fake). Wink
09-01-2016 03:01
terence Offline

^sorry mate, i was joking. kandi is one of the natural wonders of the world. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-01-2016 11:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(09-01-2016 02:06 )SteveHG Wrote:  Complete departure from previous discussions but couldn't help noticing that Babestation doesn't have any natural i.e. non-siliconed girls on, and in fact hardly has any at all now that Mica, Beth (?) and Aruba seem to be only occasional performers. Are they a vanishing species on this channel or have I missed any other obvious ones?
S66 on the other hand has both of its "flagship" natural girls, Clare and Kandi (both competing for bed space tonight), also their great new signing Lola, available. Also Ella, assuming she's natural.
I'm not sure about the other channels, I suspect mostly siliconed though there may be a few exceptions like Georgie on Storm.

you're right about babestation. on the other hand, s66 has a LOT of natural girls: Clare, Kandi, Lola, they had Kara, but i don't know if she's there anymore.. Stella Cox (no implants or tattoos,an absolute rarity this days), Victoria Roberts (no implants or tattoos), Hanna Martin (idem), Ella Jolie, now they have this new girl, Elizabeth James, without implants or tattoos
on other channels both Amanda Rendall and Jess West don't have implants.

i have nothing against siliconed girls or against tattoos, in fact i was in love with Charlene Hart (well, with her body and mannerism) Big Grin, and some of my favorite ladies have tattoos.
However, I can't help but appreciate the girls in this business that remain natural. it's not just the fact that i have a preference for that kind of look...i also think this choice it's a sign of strong personality and nonconformity, in a context ( this business ) that almost forces them to conform to certain standards of physical appearance...yeah i know it's kinda weird to talk about these qualities, given the context laughlaugh but i guess i'm a real weirdo eek

ps- Of course I don't want to offend anyone, users or girls. I know people could be a little sensitive sometimes

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 12:26 by Manuel.)
09-01-2016 12:25
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(09-01-2016 12:25 )Manuel Wrote:  i have nothing against siliconed girls or against tattoos,
Uh-huh, fine...
Quote:However, I can't help but appreciate the girls in this business that remain natural. it's not just the fact that i have a preference for that kind of look...i also think this choice it's a sign of strong personality and nonconformity, in a context ( this business ) that almost forces them to conform to certain standards of physical appearance...yeah i know it's kinda weird to talk about these qualities, given the context laughlaugh but i guess i'm a real weirdo eek
So slagging off girls with implants as spineless and craven is OK by you?
Quote:ps- Of course I don't want to offend anyone, users or girls. I know people could be a little sensitive sometimes
Too late, mate annoyed

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-01-2016 20:00
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(09-01-2016 20:00 )Doddle Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 12:25 )Manuel Wrote:  i have nothing against siliconed girls or against tattoos,
Uh-huh, fine...
Quote:However, I can't help but appreciate the girls in this business that remain natural. it's not just the fact that i have a preference for that kind of look...i also think this choice it's a sign of strong personality and nonconformity, in a context ( this business ) that almost forces them to conform to certain standards of physical appearance...yeah i know it's kinda weird to talk about these qualities, given the context laughlaugh but i guess i'm a real weirdo eek
So slagging off girls with implants as spineless and craven is OK by you?
Quote:ps- Of course I don't want to offend anyone, users or girls. I know people could be a little sensitive sometimes
Too late, mate annoyed

Huh You're attributing me insults that I've not said or thought. i'm sorry, but this is really unfair. However, I reiterate my opinion.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
09-01-2016 20:32
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Another thing about boob enhancements for me is if a babe has already had one and you weren't aware of her pre boob job, this is often better than if you like a babe with pert/smallish boobs who then gets a boob job. An example was Lolly Badcock loved her on TVX small frame pert boobs, never quite liked her as much after even though her boob job wasn't monstrous
09-01-2016 21:07
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Its 2016 not 1976 If none of the babeshow girls had fake boobs, fake hair, fake tans etc i probably wouldn't be into most of them, the whole reason i watch the babeshows is to see girls who aren't your average everyday girls

People slate girls with fake boobs but you don't see me saying girls like Ella Jolie, Lenni, Jess West, Lilly Rose and Kara should get boob jobs because they have small tits

Unfortunately there aren't many girls on babeshows who were blessed with big natural boobs like Kandi Kay so im glad they got boob jobs

Anyway i know all this is off topic so will probably get moved to the fake tits are horrible thread Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 21:36 by Joey 27.)
09-01-2016 21:26
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

The whole question around breast implants is an interesting one.

Personally I like breast implants on a babe if they're done well and look like and have the shape and bounce of real breasts. What I don't like however is breasts implants that look as if they are bolted onto a babes chest. Fortunately this is becoming a rarer as surgical techniques have improved.

Moving onto the subject of tattooes. As with breast implants, I like tatts if they are done well, and enhance a babes beauty rather than detracts from it. However I also like the natural look as well.

I suppose these sort of things depend on the babes themselves and realising that there will always be fans of either classification of looks.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
09-01-2016 21:38
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes people have their own tastes in babes which is fine and i agree BS probably could do with a few more natural girls to balance things up, i just get annoyed when girls with fake boobs get slated because its not as if all natural girls are stunners are they

I become a fan of a lot of the babeshow girls when they got a boob job and faked up a bit, i tend to notice a lot of the babes with fake boobs seem to be gym junkies and have fit toned bodies, although i do like curvy babes aswell
09-01-2016 22:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV