babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The nightshow outlook seems rather bleak to me at the moment. Channels are disappearing, the effects of over zealous regulation are taking their toll and my enjoyment is fading to the extent that I almost prefer the dayshows because I tend to think at least they are achieving their key objectives or at least the ones that I would consider to be key. The nightshows are now a pale imitation of what they used to be and that is thoroughly disillusioning. To me it just feels like the same babes wearing the same outfits in the same sets over and over again with what feels like a culture of 'Play it ultra safe' prevailing. The creativity, spark and fun has evaporated for an awful lot of the time and as a consequence it just seems rather flat. All rather sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

19-06-2011 03:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Have to agree, last night at about midnight there were nominal 2-4-1s on three channels - 910, 911 and 914 (I think) and its fair to say nary a boob touched! Maybe things changed later but hey I was only staying up late for Rory McIlroy really!

Yes golf beats babes right now Tongue
19-06-2011 10:45
Charlemagne Offline

(19-06-2011 10:45 )mikeboob Wrote:  Have to agree, last night at about midnight there were nominal 2-4-1s on three channels - 910, 911 and 914 (I think) and its fair to say nary a boob touched! Maybe things changed later but hey I was only staying up late for Rory McIlroy really!

Yes golf beats babes right now Tongue

You have to really feel for the girls when there is a top sports event on at the same time as their show.
19-06-2011 11:30
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Random anorak questions
Flicking through the channels tonight there seemed to be lots of empty channels and it got me wondering. Since the 900 channels have been operating what has been the most seperate channels operating at the same time, and what has been the most number of operators at any one time?

SorryBlush
11-07-2011 23:31
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

babe channel epg location
hi guys does anyone agree that some of the babe channels could be returned to a mainstream part of skys epg as they are no longer strong enough in content to reside in the adult section

im always open to positive change
09-08-2011 22:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Good to see that all the channel's tonight are in heavy competition to see who can put on the hottest show with the exception of xxXpanded TV as they are in a shit pile all on their own. Will they see the year out, will they fuck Big Laugh
12-08-2011 00:47
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Is just me who finds the shows more predictable now?
Same girls doing the same routine on virtually the same set night after night.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
12-08-2011 01:19
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(12-08-2011 00:47 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  with the exception of xxXpanded TV as they are in a shit pile all on their own. Will they see the year out, will they fuck Big Laugh

I have plenty of issues with the way xxXpanded are presented, but I've enjoyed watching Honey on there tonight. The channel has been much improved over the past few days (excluding that awful new graphic). They could be doing better than you think, Honey hasn't been off the phone all night.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-08-2011 02:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

xxXpanded TV has improved then, Has it Big Laugh Can't say I've noticed, I'm not saying for one minute that the rest were all that top drawer last night but they were certainly watchable compared to that joke of a channel, Babestation, Elite and RLC all had good nights with just the right blend of models to cater for all tastes Tongue if you get my drift.
12-08-2011 15:28
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(12-08-2011 15:28 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  just the right blend of models to cater for all tastes Tongue if you get my drift.

Translation: girls who go naked. And yes, xxXpanded has improved, as I said in its thread.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-08-2011 18:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV