Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
@ snookered147

No offence intended, but why are you so seemingly apologetic about not spending your (presumably) hard-earned money on the babe channels? They are a business, not a charity; they do not have a right to an income.
They have chosen to provide a service, and charge handsomely for it - if you, and many others I suspect, no longer feel that they are providing a service of a quality commensurate with the considerable expenditure that results from using that service, that's their problem, not yours.
In addition, as far as I can see, much of what is wrong with the babe channels these days is as a result of hard-headed business decisions by the babe channels (reduced quality of the product resulting in reduced income, resulting in smaller/crap sets, poor production quality/general incompetence, sardine canning, poor stream/picture quality, ever more D.O.G infested screens, babes who get paid irrespective of whether they sit there and do nothing, or actually attempt to put on an overtly sexual performance (and even if they did attempt the latter, potentially get shut down by the producer, hiding behind 'Ofcon won't allow it', when, in reality, it's a deliberate decision to put vaguely adult content on paid for services rather than FTA... the list goes on).

Bottom line, the only thing they're interested in is making money - Given that there are still a surprising (to me, at least) number of channels broadcasting, they must still be making sufficient income (presumably, a large part of which must be from 'new viewers', who know nothing but the dismally tame rubbish that passes for babe channels these days, and therefore accept it as the norm) - whether that continues to be sustainable, or whether we see a continuing decline, and eventual death of the babe channels, is entirely down to them, IMO; it's certainly not our 'responsibility', so there is no need to feel apologetic or guilty. Smile
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2015 12:34 by Censorship :-(.)
15-07-2015 12:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Thanks.
I feel a whole lot better about myself Big Grin.
Bloody useless channels Big Grin.

16-07-2015 21:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz
24-07-2015 02:28
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

Is it me or do all the streams seem to be down?
25-07-2015 09:47
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

I can't get rampant to load at all

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
25-07-2015 09:48
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

Even the studio66 site is down
25-07-2015 09:50
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

It's a conspiracy!! Sad

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
25-07-2015 09:50
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

All the gloom posting on the forum seems to have got to me toSad Didnt even bother to tune in last nightSad Gone are the heady days of BangBabes and Babeworld, when every girl seemed to have so much energy. Odd babe can raise interest, but for most it now seems like its just another jobSad Ofcom have done most to undermine the babe channels with their victorian thinkingSad
25-07-2015 10:32
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Tuned in last night, and first thing was Ella Jolie crossed legged doing her pathetic dom crapSad Victoria beside her struggling to get those long legs spreadSad Thought, fuck it, and put a video on insteadHuhHuhHuh With apathy like this, and prices going up, its the rocky road to oblivion for the babe channels IMOSadSad
26-07-2015 11:30
trax Offline
Junior Poster

Is the Babeshow coming to an end?
Last night I counted 9 active live shows in the adult section and there was a time when there was over 20. Call costs are surging to such a high price to a point that nobody is calling in anymore and the shows are the same every night with the same babes lying on their side all night.

A few years ago when Sex Station moved online and Babeworld introduced a webshow I thought that there would be more online shows in the future but now all we have is Babestation Unleashed which is extremely poor, RedLight and a few foreign streams on ramp*nt. There are currently 4 slots in the adult section that are either vacant (Sin TV's old 942 channel), show ads (Hot Chat TV and Flirt & Chat) or just simulcast other channels (Babes From TV). Now a few years ago these 4 channels would've quickly been takenover by new companies but now they're just sitting there waiting to be bought so a new channel can launch in the religious/international section.

I feel that the both the TV and Online presence of studio based Babeshows is coming to and end and all we'll be left with is webcam sites. We all know that Ofcom has destroyed the Babeshows and UK TV in general but as I've said in another thread there's nothing stopping the babeshows from attracting more customers by actually trying to put on a show, as they have to abide by Ofcunt's rules on TV they should at least provide something more entertaining and also focus on an explicit webshow. It can't be that hard but it's obvious they just can't be bothered because if they were then we wouldn't be seeing the same shit every night.

RIP Babeshows
26-07-2015 13:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV