babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I don't disagree with the assessment of the state of the shows....it's bit much though to be told as a hapless viewer of them that you are responsible for their deterioration in quality !
25-06-2015 23:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

I'll try it again: the rules determine the shows, determine the audience.

The 'blame', if you want to frame a discussion defining the problem in such terms, rests with the people ultimately responsible for these rules. Which is a discussion for another day.
25-06-2015 23:40
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(25-06-2015 23:19 )snookered147 Wrote:  It is at the point now where I feel I should be being paid £1.53 per minute just for watching it all Big Laughbladewave.

Now don't forget to add the £5 connection charge and waiting time... Big LaughBig Laugh
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 23:47 by ILoveBrunettes.)
25-06-2015 23:45
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2015 23:40 )zerowow Wrote:  I'll try it again: the rules determine the shows, determine the audience.

The 'blame', if you want to frame a discussion defining the problem in such terms, rests with the people ultimately responsible for these rules. Which is a discussion for another day.

Perhaps it lies with the channels not understanding the rules, Ofcom have not banned fun, the channels have done that themselves and they shop each other if they think another channel is doing something interesting.
25-06-2015 23:46
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(25-06-2015 22:45 )M-L-L Wrote:  laugh Wink Is this the only industry/service where some consumers complain the product is irretrievably shit because some of the other customers are selfishly and stupidly still inexplicably buying it and so are stopping the producers of the product from making a better product ? (assuming they even wanted to) laugh

- Cinema audiences - stop going to see all these endless by-the-numbers crash-bang-wallop superhero/comic/toy merchandising tie-in sequels and remakes, I think they're all shite and they stop film studios having to make any interesting original new films.
- TV audiences - stop watching soaps for God's sake, I think they're all clichéd and dreadful and badly acted and fill up primetime schedules night after night with depressing mindless pap.

If only the vast majority of people weren't so selfishly enjoying all these things, I wouldn't have to put up with that crap and there'd magically be much better things to watch. Bounce

I see what your saying M-L-L and agree that we are perhaps looking to spread the blame too much. Would the shows be "magically" changed if things were different? No. But surely it is undeniable that it is largely the 'fanboy'-type that's keeping the current unpalatable (to the rest of us) product afloat and therefore holding back any economic force for change exerting pressure on the operators?

I also think there's a lot of actual truth in the cinematic and TV soaps examples you use for comic effect! But perhaps that's just me being an argumentative SOB! Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-06-2015 00:20
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(25-06-2015 23:19 )snookered147 Wrote:  It is at the point now where I feel I should be being paid £1.53 per minute just for watching it all Big Laughbladewave.
And a five pound initial viewing charge,delayed by up to three minutes
BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

im always open to positive change
26-06-2015 00:28
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

(25-06-2015 23:46 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Perhaps it lies with the channels not understanding the rules, Ofcom have not banned fun, the channels have done that themselves and they shop each other if they think another channel is doing something interesting.

Oh come on Bronco you can't really believe that Smile Did Red Light kill off their sexy nurse day shows due to a misunderstanding of the rules? And of course they shop each other, it's business after all. But you can only be shopped if you're breaking the rules, which have become legion.

No Ofcom haven't banned fun, but Jesus what a working environment now.
26-06-2015 00:47
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I still think you are letting the girls and channel operators off lightly in your summations. Both to my mind have compond their own problems with their general attitudes.

Ofcom's rules have not reallly changed over the past couple of years but interpretation and implementation of them certainly has. That has little to do with Ofcom.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-06-2015 09:11
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

^Weren't the rules more or less complete by then? They COULD have banned smiling I suppose but this one largely took care of itself, one of the many 'effects'. Anyway there's zero risk of a natural experiment occurring (the rules change, but the shows don't) proving me wrong. It's all hypothetical sadly.
26-06-2015 14:22
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

I've just had an astonishing thought - this one won't be popular, but what if, just what if, fans are being put off because of something much simpler than the production values? Now bare with me on this, it's going to shock you... How about we look at the factor of some of the girls talking too much to the crew and models off camera instead of actually working hard to get those calls? It's a poser of a thought, not one i like to mention very much, but it has annoyed me a lot in the past. Maybe this is part of the reason, some of the more established (or big names) are just not giving it their all anymore? I dunno, i cannot speak for anyone else on this, but I'm not going to call someone who doesn't look interested in wanting my call. Just using the mic in a very boring bland way to sell their vids and of course, lets not forget the shakey-shakey phone thingie, yeah, that doesn't count as working for that call.

Yeah, i know waaaaaaaaaay off with this post, but it's a thought i felt like putting out there

How about a change in the channels set up as a whole, take away contracts with a guaranteed pay check of lots of £££'s and give them a percentage of what they earn from calls. I dunno, something like 35p of every minute. Will certainly shake up things. You will then see a change in the way some people work on the set... Or maybe just give some hopeful model who has energy and something new to offer her chance on the babe channel

yeah, ok, i know, i've lost the plot, but i just needed to say it, sorry y'all
26-06-2015 14:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV