babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(22-06-2015 14:50 )gunnar Wrote:  It occurred to me that when the forum awards come around at the end of the year, we could add the following category.

'Best phone waver on the channels'

It will be hotly contested, but some clear favourites are emerging already.Bounce

Ultimate Phone Waver 2015 Bounce.

22-06-2015 16:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Bit unfair on the xpanded babes, that, with their ear-pieces.
22-06-2015 17:00
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Ear pieces would be a good idea on all channels, I would like to see the babes " hands free " Smile
22-06-2015 17:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Ear pieces are horrible things, i can't believe Tori will have to wear one now
22-06-2015 17:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

When the calls dry up they can wave their ear pieces Bounce

22-06-2015 17:50
terence Offline

(22-06-2015 17:50 )snookered147 Wrote:  When the calls dry up they can wave their ear pieces Bounce

or they can twirl their tits clockwise to indicate no callers! (fuck it, make that the universal sign!) Bounce

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
22-06-2015 17:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(22-06-2015 07:46 )Doddle Wrote:  "I don't like the shows any more... so nobody should..." Wink

Well obviously the 9 members that thanked your post obviously must still love the shows - I'll get my coat Rolleyes
22-06-2015 18:08
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2015 14:50 )gunnar Wrote:  It occurred to me that when the forum awards come around at the end of the year, we could add the following category.

'Best phone waver on the channels'

It will be hotly contested, but some clear favourites are emerging already.Bounce

^You could divide this further into other sections.
1- Frenetic phone waver of the year.(I know who my money is on for this)
2- Sexiest phone waving motion of the year
3- Phone waver of the year with the most gormless expression on face.
Others could be added as well.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
22-06-2015 18:09
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I don't want the shows to end, I want them to get better but the only way to make that happen would be for the producers to read the comments in these forums, take on board the criticism and form a plan of action based on the comments.

However to do that, the producers have to care, they have to still want it, and I've seen very little evidence so far in 2015 that backs that up. I've said before that in the second half of last year things were looking slightly more optimistic. The channels were producing decent content, admittedly not the heady days of almost ten years ago, but it seemed to be a step back in the right direction. If they have any desire to get something good going again they'll take on board our opinions again now. Look at the hammering Studio 66 were taking in the early part of 2014 from most of us on here - and they responded. The shows became better again - they'd made some great signings and the content was pushing boundaries again. The other channels responded too - Babestation's nightshows became decent again with the introduction of the naked climax line. The main problem this time though is it's not just one or two channels that are struggling - many of us on here have had issues with all of the channels at some point so far this year.

God those early babeshow days seem a long, long time ago now. There were babes that pulled out all the stops, there were far less restrictions, the show bosses were proud of the content as it was a new adventure and everyone seemed to be on board with an exciting time in the adult industry.

It's not too late to at least try and get things back on song again, but like I said, they have to want it and so far they're simply not showing it. So sad.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
22-06-2015 19:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(22-06-2015 17:52 )terence Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 17:50 )snookered147 Wrote:  When the calls dry up they can wave their ear pieces Bounce

or they can twirl their tits clockwise to indicate no callers! (fuck it, make that the universal sign!) Bounce

Bounce
Only if they can twirl their tits anti clockwise when they have loads of calls Bounce

22-06-2015 19:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV