babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
With all the mentions of the 900 channels during red nose night, I was beginning to wonder if Babestation had become an official sponsor Big Grin

25-03-2011 18:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i can honestly say that this weekend has to be one of the worst i have ever seen since the babe channels started ,taking all into account of what has happened in the last twelve months i dont think they can possibly get any worse ,my money has stayed in my pocket and more fool anyone who still phones in to these cheesy gutless channels with shoddy camera work and far from convincing sets ,they must be laughing all the way to the bank the rates they are charging for a topless girl to try and get your attention,utter rubbish Sad
28-03-2011 00:17
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(28-03-2011 00:17 )shankey! Wrote:  i can honestly say that this weekend has to be one of the worst i have ever seen since the babe channels started ,taking all into account of what has happened in the last twelve months i dont think they can possibly get any worse ,my money has stayed in my pocket and more fool anyone who still phones in to these cheesy gutless channels with shoddy camera work and far from convincing sets ,they must be laughing all the way to the bank the rates they are charging for a topless girl to try and get your attention,utter rubbish Sad

Repent brother!!! This is the turning point in your life where you just say no to these channels before they warp your mind for good!!
28-03-2011 00:46
The Preacher Man Offline
Apprentice Poster

So why do you watch them ? what i think is really sad is what this forum is turning into ! i remember when it was about guys coming here to leave reviews and feedback on how good the girls were on the phones etc, dont waste your money calling X the chats rubbish, I called so and so last night she was great well worth giving her a call. now, and i'm going to be very frank here its just a load of sad loners bitching about sets ! thinking they could run a channel so much better then anyone else, dont bitch go put your money where your mouth is, go get £300k together and show everybody how great you really are OR SHUT THE F*CK UP ! i think you guys have really lost track of exactly what the shows were designed for in the first place ! WANKING ! I flick through the channels if i like what i see i call, if i dont i keep flicking ! i call knock one out then get on with my life, simples ! remember that ! the shows are not designed to be just watched for hour upon hour day after day! Dont blame or take it out on the channels because you have no life ! they are not free entertainment ITV make money through advertising BBC through license fees 900's through calls and other revenue streams, why cant you get that into your heads ! they do what makes money for them ! so if you see a girl on a show, and she doesnt return dont go crying to channel bosses demanding she be given shifts, because believe me if she made money she would be on 8 nights a week ! you want her to get shifts ? CALL HER ! and when you have done that and she is getting shifts, see if you can post a nice "pussy slip" of her and get her fired from the channel ! which has happened a number of times which i know of ! just to gain kudos from the other stanley kubricks and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen on here now. when instead of sky+'ing the show and running through 8.5 hours of benny hill titty action, just to have the bosses get admin to remove them so they dont get a £50k ofcom fine, you could have just googled her name and found a myriad of her "pussy slips" on big dildo's ! now i know a lot of you arent going to like this post, and there will be some very smart arse replies, but the fact is the truth hurts, the girls seem to be fair game so lets hope you lot can take it has well has they do, have to. just like you expect the channel bosses to listen to your views and take heed, i hope you do the same to mine ! if you dont, when why on earth would you think anybody should care about your views. this has needed to be said for a while, lets see if we can get this forum back on track.

(28-03-2011 00:17 )shankey! Wrote:  i can honestly say that this weekend has to be one of the worst i have ever seen since the babe channels started ,taking all into account of what has happened in the last twelve months i dont think they can possibly get any worse ,my money has stayed in my pocket and more fool anyone who still phones in to these cheesy gutless channels with shoddy camera work and far from convincing sets ,they must be laughing all the way to the bank the rates they are charging for a topless girl to try and get your attention,utter rubbish Sad

If you died at home, how long do you think it would take before someone found your body ? ! shocked!
28-03-2011 02:34
Starblade Offline
:|

(28-03-2011 02:34 )The Preacher Man Wrote:  So why do you watch them ? what i think is really sad is what this forum is turning into ! i remember when it was about guys coming here to leave reviews and feedback on how good the girls were on the phones etc, dont waste your money calling X the chats rubbish, I called so and so last night she was great well worth giving her a call. now, and i'm going to be very frank here its just a load of sad loners bitching about sets ! thinking they could run a channel so much better then anyone else, dont bitch go put your money where your mouth is, go get £300k together and show everybody how great you really are OR SHUT THE F*CK UP ! i think you guys have really lost track of exactly what the shows were designed for in the first place ! WANKING ! I flick through the channels if i like what i see i call, if i dont i keep flicking ! i call knock one out then get on with my life, simples ! remember that ! the shows are not designed to be just watched for hour upon hour day after day! Dont blame or take it out on the channels because you have no life ! they are not free entertainment ITV make money through advertising BBC through license fees 900's through calls and other revenue streams, why cant you get that into your heads ! they do what makes money for them ! so if you see a girl on a show, and she doesnt return dont go crying to channel bosses demanding she be given shifts, because believe me if she made money she would be on 8 nights a week ! you want her to get shifts ? CALL HER ! and when you have done that and she is getting shifts, see if you can post a nice "pussy slip" of her and get her fired from the channel ! which has happened a number of times which i know of ! just to gain kudos from the other stanley kubricks and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen on here now. when instead of sky+'ing the show and running through 8.5 hours of benny hill titty action, just to have the bosses get admin to remove them so they dont get a £50k ofcom fine, you could have just googled her name and found a myriad of her "pussy slips" on big dildo's ! now i know a lot of you arent going to like this post, and there will be some very smart arse replies, but the fact is the truth hurts, the girls seem to be fair game so lets hope you lot can take it has well has they do, have to. just like you expect the channel bosses to listen to your views and take heed, i hope you do the same to mine ! if you dont, when why on earth would you think anybody should care about your views. this has needed to be said for a while, lets see if we can get this forum back on track.

wtb more paragraphs.
28-03-2011 02:38
The Preacher Man Offline
Apprentice Poster

post removed Sad

If you died at home, how long do you think it would take before someone found your body ? ! shocked!
28-03-2011 02:49
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(28-03-2011 02:49 )The Preacher Man Wrote:  post removed Sad

All that wanking is effecting your sight!!! Its not to late to shun these channels, before you become "party blind preacher man"
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2011 02:53 by tsurugi.)
28-03-2011 02:52
The Preacher Man Offline
Apprentice Poster

guess it was just taken down so the " admin please dont remove" was removed.

(28-03-2011 02:52 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(28-03-2011 02:49 )The Preacher Man Wrote:  post removed Sad

All that wanking is effecting your sight!!! Its not to late to shun these channels, before you become "party blind preacher man"

28-03-2011 02:56
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(28-03-2011 02:34 )The Preacher Man Wrote:  So why do you watch them ? what i think is really sad is what this forum is turning into ! i remember when it was about guys coming here to leave reviews and feedback on how good the girls were on the phones etc, dont waste your money calling X the chats rubbish, I called so and so last night she was great well worth giving her a call. now, and i'm going to be very frank here its just a load of sad loners bitching about sets ! thinking they could run a channel so much better then anyone else, dont bitch go put your money where your mouth is, go get £300k together and show everybody how great you really are OR SHUT THE F*CK UP ! i think you guys have really lost track of exactly what the shows were designed for in the first place ! WANKING ! I flick through the channels if i like what i see i call, if i dont i keep flicking ! i call knock one out then get on with my life, simples ! remember that ! the shows are not designed to be just watched for hour upon hour day after day! Dont blame or take it out on the channels because you have no life ! they are not free entertainment ITV make money through advertising BBC through license fees 900's through calls and other revenue streams, why cant you get that into your heads ! they do what makes money for them ! so if you see a girl on a show, and she doesnt return dont go crying to channel bosses demanding she be given shifts, because believe me if she made money she would be on 8 nights a week ! you want her to get shifts ? CALL HER ! and when you have done that and she is getting shifts, see if you can post a nice "pussy slip" of her and get her fired from the channel ! which has happened a number of times which i know of ! just to gain kudos from the other stanley kubricks and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen on here now. when instead of sky+'ing the show and running through 8.5 hours of benny hill titty action, just to have the bosses get admin to remove them so they dont get a £50k ofcom fine, you could have just googled her name and found a myriad of her "pussy slips" on big dildo's ! now i know a lot of you arent going to like this post, and there will be some very smart arse replies, but the fact is the truth hurts, the girls seem to be fair game so lets hope you lot can take it has well has they do, have to. just like you expect the channel bosses to listen to your views and take heed, i hope you do the same to mine ! if you dont, when why on earth would you think anybody should care about your views. this has needed to be said for a while, lets see if we can get this forum back on track.

I've previously made similar points on here, although not quite as bluntly as you have put it, and agree on principle with most of what you've stated.

Yes, there are members of this forum who have no business acumen and need a reality check. However, this is an industry where the general consensus is most callers/customers are considered losers/mugs/suckers by both those on the outside and the inside.

I remember an owner of a strip joint once describe most of his clientele as "losers and going nowhere people". Would anyone in the right mind seriously want to be seen in a place like that when the owner has such contempt for most of his customers? I know I certainly wouldn't!

The betting industry used to have similar image problems to the adult industry. The wrong kind of attitude and image problem can easily rub off on potential viewers/customers and affect revenue. It creates a stigma that puts most viewers off participating.

Take it from someone who has first hand experience of business ventures involving premium rate services and websites. If it doesn't do what it says on the tin, in terms of charges, content, updates, etc, then it's very difficult to gain credibility and retain customers in the long run. The same principles apply when it comes to these channels.

It would also be arrogant, misguided and naive for anyone in the industry to assume there will always be enough punters around. Shrewd business types are always open to alternatives and the right opportunities to evolve...

PS - There are several issues with the forum that have not been addressed, but it's generally something for "The Forum Team" to deal with. Whether or not they are running the forum in the right way and doing what needs to be done is subjective.

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
29-03-2011 17:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think to sum up the babe channels at the moment it's a bit of a stalemate. They are just and no more almost giving the customers and viewer's what they want to see. Also with Ofcom having control over the babe channels they have the right to fine and revoke a channels licence with barely any notice as they are not owned by SKY themselves so are not protected. The dangerous game all the channels are playing at the moment is they are just taking it for granted for as long as the money keeps rolling in then they're perfectly happy to carry on churning out the same identical content night after night, also if they show too much risk being closed down by Ofcom, show not enough and face liquidation such as what happened to Babeworld TV. I've said this and stated this before on a previous forum but the babe channels should approach SKY and ask them for additional protection, it will cost more money however running the channel but on a long term prospect they would have in turn more freedom to give the customers what we all want to see and this would make for a much more interesting show with the fear factor all but gone which in turn they would actually make more money than they do at present. This also is the only way round organisations such as Ofcom who at present are censoring all the channels which are not fulfilling their true potential.
31-03-2011 00:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV