babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(07-06-2015 14:25 )Bandwagon Wrote:  But if the channels are considered to have simply "had their day", it isn't because of some inevitable fate they're all cursed with Rolleyes
Whilst men have a set of bollocks between their legs this kind of business/entertainmen surely has some kind of place, so I won't sit back and accept these excuses.

My trouble is I watch too many videos of the 'good old days' Rolleyes
They're not better because I'm getting old or I've watched too many shows, they're better because..... they're better Big Laugh
Anyway, all this moaning won't change a thing, but on the same token I won't accept these toss-tame-turd shows either Important

Smile there is always a demand - but I don't think people will always continue to use the TV babeshows to satisfy that demand when there are other options , just like print magazines they will come to a point where the majority of their audience has just moved elsewhere ?

(Assuming of course they aren't killed off more quickly simply by being regulated further out of existence as being socially unacceptable in the way that smoking in public has been and that eating sugar soon will be laugh )

Moaning won't change anything ? but presumably just watching videos of the good old days also won't change anything either, and if everybody does the same, boycotting the channels out of "principle" for being too tame then it that will likely just hasten the remaining channels demise rather than encourage them to become more daring again ? If that isn't inevitable decline I don't know what is.
Things have their time and then die Tongue
07-06-2015 15:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Thats it then.
We are all doomed Sad.

07-06-2015 15:09
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ well they're bringing back TFI Friday that 90's anachronism ...so give it 20 years or so and maybe we'll see a Babeshow - The Glory Years retrospective celebration on Channel 5.

Big LaughBounceBounce
07-06-2015 15:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

A celebratory one off Xmas Special Huh.

I'm off for a good sulk Sad Sad Sad.

07-06-2015 15:14
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

A previous post of mine that seems apt here:

(18-05-2015 19:56 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  Everyone is entitled to an opinion and yes, the argument has been made and broadly accepted that the channels are all not as good as stuff in the old days.

Neither are Creme Eggs but you either accept that it's not going to taste the same and eat them, choose not to eat them any longer or bore the shop staff by coming in and complaining everyday that Creme Eggs were a lot better in them days.

Unless we can become an effective lobby group (and christ, some members can barely can talk coherently or civilly to each other on the forum, let alone mobilise into a champion group for the channel's glory days) and convince the channels/OFCOM to turn back the clock we are likely just pissing in the wind, so just enjoy what you can enjoy from whatever babes/channels you can right now because one day they'll be gone....completely gone.

If you want to complain, fine, who's really going to stop you and who knows, you maybe right, but can't we just enjoy the dimming lights of the babechannels of the present rather than look to the past as we can't change it and to bring it back into the present would be herculean and miraculous.
07-06-2015 15:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Dammit I feel so miserable Huh.

These nightshows are just so depressing Sad.

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 15:27 by Snooks.)
07-06-2015 15:26
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(07-06-2015 15:07 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 14:25 )Bandwagon Wrote:  But if the channels are considered to have simply "had their day", it isn't because of some inevitable fate they're all cursed with Rolleyes
Whilst men have a set of bollocks between their legs this kind of business/entertainmen surely has some kind of place, so I won't sit back and accept these excuses.

My trouble is I watch too many videos of the 'good old days' Rolleyes
They're not better because I'm getting old or I've watched too many shows, they're better because..... they're better Big Laugh
Anyway, all this moaning won't change a thing, but on the same token I won't accept these toss-tame-turd shows either Important

SNIP

Moaning won't change anything ? but presumably just watching videos of the good old days also won't change anything either, and if everybody does the same, boycotting the channels out of "principle" for being too tame then it that will likely just hasten the remaining channels demise rather than encourage them to become more daring again ? If that isn't inevitable decline I don't know what is.

Continuing to watch the ongoing dismal output isn't going to change things, either; after all, things have only got worse over the last couple years; hence, why I see no way out... Sad

And, no, that's not a viewpoint brought about by my desire to see old videos being made available, once again - honest! Rolleyes Wink

It's a case of making the best out of what little you can find that holds your attention, while the channels are still around, or give up entirely, which, with very few exceptions, seems an increasingly attractive option; not out of protest, but, hell, a guy can only take so much!.... Sad Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 16:12 by Censorship :-(.)
07-06-2015 15:55
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(07-06-2015 15:07 )M-L-L Wrote:  Moaning won't change anything ? but presumably just watching videos of the good old days also won't change anything either, and if everybody does the same, boycotting the channels out of "principle" for being too tame then it that will likely just hasten the remaining channels demise rather than encourage them to become more daring again ? If that isn't inevitable decline I don't know what is.

I usually have a flick through the Sky channels on a night time, and once I've discovered it's still the ever so predictable shit fest, I'll go online. I don't deliberately boycott the channels, they do it to themselves.
Answer this.... Could the channels be better each night under the current rules with very little imagination or effort? If the answer is yes, then your inevitable fate is in fact just self destruction isn't it.
I don't want or expect miracles, but someone has to speak the truth about this shite we call night shows.
Might as well be me Cool
07-06-2015 15:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The very purpose of a nightshow has never been more worthy of scrutiny than it is today.
In times past I always believed that nightshows were for adult entertainment and some degree of sexual stimulation.
Some tease, titilation, adventure, dare, striptease, eroticism, nudity, sexual interaction, variety, unpredictability and most of all IMAGINATION.
Times are very different now.
Even with current OFCOM rules I simply refuse to accept that the features I describe above should need to be diluted to the point where there is hardly anything worth watching.
Everything done now seems to be done for its own sake.
The whole nightshow product has become a mechanical, robotic process to run between the hours of 22:00-05:30.
7.5 hours of sit on desk, lie on bed while waving phone for hour after miserable hour with the same poses, positions, camera angles, cutting to logos, gormless facial expressions, complaints at lack of calls dee dah dee dah dee dah..
Just how bored do you want me to get?
There is no sexual tension in the air.
There is no sensuality.
There is no hint of adult entertainment.
It is all just a pathetic running down of the clock night after night. Hour after hour after hour of mind numbing, excruciating tedium from channels that seem to be proudly waving their white flags of concession and surrender in unison.

Well you channels keep waving those flags.
Meanwhile allow me and rather too many of us disgruntled folk to wave our red cards.
I fear it will require rather more than a three night ban to make any of you realize the extent of your feeble weakness and incompetence. What a sham.

07-06-2015 21:52
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If enough people boycott phoning up or using the web things will have to change
07-06-2015 22:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV