Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Phonebook Offline
Banned

RE: Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
(18-05-2015 00:38 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 00:36 )Phonebook Wrote:  The key word being fact. How dare you even question me?

Right...

Less of your fucking lip sonny!
18-05-2015 00:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
(18-05-2015 00:28 )ShandyHand Wrote:  I was obviously referencing the old XF babes when I said about them being thinking of themselves as team.

I think you might be getting a little mixed up. they generally didn't have old babes on XF, the old babes are usually on Golden Girls laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 00:51 by mr mystery.)
18-05-2015 00:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Yeah i know what u mean i always thought chloe toy was east european for some reason and think shes from essex Wink and Kara de la Hoyde is the same she looks posh and has a posh name but speaks like the towie lot

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 06:14 by HannahsPet.)
18-05-2015 06:12
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

It wasn't a completely rubbish night on the channels last night, but certainly not a great one so this seems about the right place to post this.
BS seem to be playing the most consistent game, having around 5 girls on but not too many "2-4-1s" i.e. 2 girls sitting a few inches apart with 2 phones and no interaction. Mica seems to be getting back into form somewhat which is always a good sign, smiling a lot and generally looking amazingly sexy (she's got to have the cutest mouth in the business). Hopes for nakedness tonight. Preeti as ever mostly dominating BS1. She was wearing a very cut away number which could have been interesting but her bottom half was more or less completely covered by the OSGs - nice work producers!

S66 are still persisting with the notion of squashing two of their best looking girls into the tiny "office of death" where all the interest and excitement is sucked out and terrific performers like Kandi are made to look ordinary. I got the impression Kandi was really pissed off with the idea at one point and seemed to nearly push the other girl (Kiera?) off the screen. I gather she may have been poorly and had to go home early which could have explained it.

I'm not really a fan of girls with outsize breasts so didn't really follow RLC

Sin had a very daring naked session from Lily quite early on, but then seemd to fall back into the S66-style "3 girls on the screen together" mode. Not sure what happened after that.
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 15:52 by SteveHG.)
18-05-2015 15:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Can I just say one thing.
I WANT the shows to be the best they can possibly be.
I don't like being a miserable c#nt Sad.
I find lampooning the channels really quite depressing Sad.
I would much rather be praising them to the hilt and enjoying the visual product despite the ensuing damage to my phone bill. At their best the large majority of babes can put on a really entertaining show that oozes pure sex and filth.
Even within the current OFCOM rules I believe quality shows are possible. There is enough talent out there to revive things before it is too late.
So come on everyone, bring back the fun, the joy, the smiles, the filth and the raunch factor.
It is not impossible.
I know you can do it if you try Shy.
I would much prefer to be a happy soul than Mr Grump .

18-05-2015 20:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

One positive thing I can say about the watering of the shows down is that I am getting more of a normal sleep pattern developing, I'm also not spending half the night frantically recording the streams and then spending the entire night capping them and uploading the vids so if the shows are shit then it means it gives me a rest.

I remember the golden era so no amount of teasing is going to get my pulse rate racing much, I tend to give more of a fuck about the webshows these days as they are proper 18+ material. Not this contrived robotic drival that we see on the telly with 3 or 4 formulatic positions adopted throughout each session in which the girl won't even blink and stay in the same position for at least 20 minutes. No energy=Boredom for me I'm afraid to say Huh
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2015 00:09 by Scottishbloke.)
20-05-2015 22:05
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

It seems a bit pointless to be posting on the Rubbish night for the babe channels Thread as that would be every night. So last night I was going between the 900's and the normal channels. Every time I checked back to the babe channels all I kept seeing was the same babes lying static in the one position motionless.

Hats off to the diehards who continue to cap and record the shows no matter what but unless it's half decent then I tend to give it a miss these days if I'm being honest. My appetite is seriously beginning to dry up. The death of Babestation 1 has all but killed the channels now Huh
22-05-2015 13:30
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

^I dont want to sound morose about things, but i fondly remember a time when i would record things on sky and be sitting there for ages trying to decide which to record because i was spoilt for choice. Sad
22-05-2015 13:51
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(20-05-2015 22:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  One positive thing I can say about the watering of the shows down is that I am getting more of a normal sleep pattern developing, I'm also not spending half the night frantically recording the streams and then spending the entire night capping them and uploading the vids so if the shows are shit then it means it gives me a rest.

I remember the golden era so no amount of teasing is going to get my pulse rate racing much, I tend to give more of a fuck about the webshows these days as they are proper 18+ material. Not this contrived robotic drival that we see on the telly with 3 or 4 formulatic positions adopted throughout each session in which the girl won't even blink and stay in the same position for at least 20 minutes. No energy=Boredom for me I'm afraid to say Huh

Excellent news! - Now you can get down to work with all those VHS and DVD recordings of good shows from the past - After all, too many early nights is not good for a person! (I think you'll find that's recognised medical advice!) Rolleyes Wink
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 14:39 by Censorship :-(.)
22-05-2015 14:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just been looking on youtube there on how to do it and I need to purchase a special cable and also purchase some software, I also need to hunt out the video tapes with all the shows as I have them all stored away in bags in another room currently gathering dust buts mainly Babestar and Sexstation TV recordings I have mostly from the 2006 Era.

With regards to tonight's shows I am not exactly holding my breathe for anything special so if it's shite again then it'll be another early night for me by my standards. Maybe that's the Ofcom plan to get us all into a normal routine and not to be lying in our beds sleeping all day Rolleyes
22-05-2015 15:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV