babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Count von Scharnhorst Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(10-05-2015 22:47 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  What a difference a day makes! Surprised

Don't want to jinx things, but, relatively speaking, already quite promising, tonight eek - Jada on SIN TV, and Kandi Kay & Ella Jolie on S66. Smile

Well Scottie, one man's meat is another's poison...I for one was not putting the bunting out at last night's line ups and, in dismay, by 2205 had decided to get 40 winks.
11-05-2015 07:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

how bad was Sin Tv last night?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-05-2015 09:13
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(11-05-2015 07:18 )Count von Scharnhorst Wrote:  Well Scottie, one man's meat is another's poison...I for one was not putting the bunting out at last night's line ups and, in dismay, by 2205 had decided to get 40 winks.

I know how you feel, as that about sums up my viewing (what little I did) for the whole of last week! Rolleyes

And I did say 'relatively speaking'; it wasn't exactly a return to the 'glory days', more's the pity. Sad

Of course, being serious for a second, a lot comes down to whether you like any of the babes that are or on, and never more so in these lean times on the babe channels, where there is rarely much by way of decent performance, so all you have left is how much you like/dislike the babes; Case in point, I like Ella a lot, but I'm the first to admit that she hasn't put on a decent performance in, what, a few years? But, as there are very few babes that I do particularly like seeing (especially in a sexy outfit - last night's wasn't ideal, to say the least), it's still better than most nights' output across the channels. Sure, it's not much to get excited about in absolute terms, but we have little option but to make the most of what, even to a modest degree, rises above the general mediocrity that is the norm on the babe channels these days (and, generally, things are getting worse, not better, IMO). The only alternative is not to watch at all, which, sadly, has become an increasingly frequent occurrence (for me, at least). Sad
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 14:54 by Censorship :-(.)
11-05-2015 14:05
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(11-05-2015 09:13 )babelover48 Wrote:  how bad was Sin Tv last night?

With the exception of one good stint from Jada, about as poor as it is most nights, as far as I could see... Rolleyes
11-05-2015 14:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Not going to check her out on Facebook, but she's certainly a cutie! Is she going to be on a babe channel???
11-05-2015 16:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

It's getting to the stage now where I have to watch something else instead of the babe channels to keep me alert. Last night after watching them for about an hour or so I decided to rest my eyes, woke up a few hours later, I don't even know why I bothered but I decided to watch the rest of the junk that was onshow.

I personally feel that these channels are on their last legs now, Babestation is now Tamestation, S66 what with their mostly awful 2 for 1's. Whenever any of the babes do get naked, not only is the movement restricted to the usual 3 positions but they also put up the Logo just to be extra extra safe.

Sin TV is so fucking disjointed at the moment, you never know how long each babe will be given and the nature of their performance is an exact replay from the previous night before, so much so it looks like its pre recorded.

RLC is mostly awful, xxXpanded TV what with their 2 pairs of panties and a picture quality so bad that its like looking through a shit stained window its not even worth a mention and then we have Storm and their usual so so show.

To think I used to SKY+ these shows if I had to go out for the night or work the nightshift, the lack of caps and videos being posted now tells you it's own story. Capping wise as I've previously mentioned is now proving to something of an obstacle, 3 positions and all of them lame in the space of 90 minutes or so.

Thanks for the good times but what we are now watching is pure shite and an insult to what used to go previous and what's the tired excuse that continues to be used, Ofcom, no I blame each and every joker that is running these channels into the ground, nobody else. My expectations couldn't be any lower at this moment in time and I see no light either at the end of the tunnel as like I said these channels are more or less finished now in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 20:45 by Scottishbloke.)
11-05-2015 19:29
Count von Scharnhorst Offline
Banned

(11-05-2015 09:13 )babelover48 Wrote:  how bad was Sin Tv last night?

As bad as a bad bad thing.
11-05-2015 21:25
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Is Sin tv live ? It always seems to have a prerecorded look about it to me.
11-05-2015 21:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No it's probably live Tractor Boy it's just that all the babes on that channel aswell as the rest of them are now a well oiled robotic machine.

Any new babes that join a channel are normally the ones worth watching but mark my words after a few shows they also become just another clone robot. I haven't even looked at the channels yet tonight but it'll be the same old shite no doubt.

like I say you may get the odd surprise with some of the new babes but the established ones will continue to peddle out the same old junk that they always do.
11-05-2015 22:23
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well my paint tubs are lined up in readiness for the sniffing Big GrinHuh.

11-05-2015 22:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV