babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The least the channels could do is send me some free paint seeing as though they don't seem bothered about putting on quality shows Tongue.

14-04-2015 23:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Why don't you send them some paint, snookered mate? Maybe the smell might finally wake them up & realise they have been dreaming or have they been putting something in their coffee lately?

Just be glad he's not snifffing tippex SB!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2015 00:01 by lovebabes56.)
14-04-2015 23:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ There's an idea Bounce.
I could rub the shows out with it while sniffing Bounce.

(This post was last modified: 15-04-2015 00:03 by Snooks.)
15-04-2015 00:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

yes and yu can discreetly change their coffee too while you're at it?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
15-04-2015 00:08
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(14-04-2015 06:33 )babelover48 Wrote:  I reckon OFCOM have finally got the channels in their tight iron fisted grasp and are slowly but surely sucking out the life of the shows. There is no way adult TV like our babe shows cannot be classed as adult viewing if no nipples are allowed.

Its not just babeshows. The whole country has been consigned to the nursery. I was watching Jonathan Ross a few weeks back (no idea why, Kylie wasn't on) and Keanu Reeves was talking about how he used to watch The Two Ronnies when he was young, and suddenly there would be TITS. The Two Ronnies! I used to watch that with my parents! OK, it wasn't full frontal, but there was plenty of cleavage and today the BBC probably wouldnt be allowed to show it before 9:30 or 10 because of the requirement for "gradual transition" in case any little 15 year old gets traumatised by finding out women are bigger at the front. At that age half my mates were shagging behind the bike shed anyway.

Gone fishing
15-04-2015 03:11
Charlemagne Offline

The last year watching the babeshows has been so dammed depressing. Ofcom taming down the show and we've lost loads of channels & lots of quality babes.
I was beginning to think that all we were going to be left with is a Patti show.

We've now got a light at the end of tunnel with the launch of Sin TV. Let's hope that they are a success. Smile
15-04-2015 17:01
skully Offline

Indeed, and let's hope they can keep their girls happy and motivated, as that's a big part of it.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
15-04-2015 17:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(15-04-2015 03:11 )eccles Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 06:33 )babelover48 Wrote:  I reckon OFCOM have finally got the channels in their tight iron fisted grasp and are slowly but surely sucking out the life of the shows. There is no way adult TV like our babe shows cannot be classed as adult viewing if no nipples are allowed.

Its not just babeshows. The whole country has been consigned to the nursery. I was watching Jonathan Ross a few weeks back (no idea why, Kylie wasn't on) and Keanu Reeves was talking about how he used to watch The Two Ronnies when he was young, and suddenly there would be TITS. The Two Ronnies! I used to watch that with my parents! OK, it wasn't full frontal, but there was plenty of cleavage and today the BBC probably wouldnt be allowed to show it before 9:30 or 10 because of the requirement for "gradual transition" in case any little 15 year old gets traumatised by finding out women are bigger at the front. At that age half my mates were shagging behind the bike shed anyway.
must have been a pretty big bike shed at the time!! Tongue

15-04-2015 18:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(15-04-2015 17:29 )skully Wrote:  Indeed, and let's hope they can keep their girls happy and motivated, as that's a big part of it.

How long do you think it will be before it too gets into OFCOM'S clutches and dealt with like the rest? I wish Sin TV the very best of luck and hope it is around for quite some time because when there's piss poor telly on at say 3am in the morning what else are you going to watch?

(This post was last modified: 15-04-2015 18:19 by lovebabes56.)
15-04-2015 18:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

All the best to Sin TV.
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to do the complete opposite of every other channel Bounce Huh.
Yes I think that covers it Wink.

15-04-2015 18:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV