babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The "conveyor belt" of fresh unseen talent has slowed to a tiny trickle on nights .A post elsewhere says B.S. Starlets is about to cease .So one avenue is closing there .RLC - down to 3 channels and appearing to be in turmoil at the moment .S66- the other main channel has either reduced to 2 night channels or just has the 1 girl after 3am .
In my opinion , it all boils down to one factor ECONOMICS .
The "smaller" set-ups XXXP & Storm with their cut-price calls are making a killing .Their babes may not be all as well known , but there's some absolute stunners amongst them (and they only perform on mattresses !) It's just like the supermarket war ; Aldi & Lidl battering the "Big 4" in a price war .
I think there's going to be some big shocks in store for some of the well established channel babes in the annual culls post Xmas .
The markets shrinking ,the main channels are shrinking .The Channels babe rosters are oversubscribed for the amount of available air-time .A major cull and subsequent scramble for the ousted ones with money making potential will then take place .
P.S. Asian Connections have unveiled 3 new babes in the last week and have brought back a similar number from lengthy breaks .Given B.S. Channels increasing involvement , a 24 hour Thailand operation looks very likely , if B.S. Starlets does go completely .
20-10-2014 20:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(20-10-2014 16:32 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  This is all fine and well but MFC and the likes of BS Unleashed (Formally known as sexstation tv) have been on the go for years now, if this was firmly the case then the babe channels on the telly wouldn't even exist or would have come to an abrupt halt 5 years ago.

I see it more as a process of erosion - as webcam sites increase in popularity, along with technical improvements in cameras and faster broadband speeds at lower cost, the need to watch horrible grainy images in the 900s (why the fuck haven't Cellcast increased their picture quality?) is less important. It's undeniable that the babe channel market is being squeezed by the net, and that will continue.
20-10-2014 22:01
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Also noticed tonight the last hour of Asian Connections was also broadcasted on B.S. 906.
I may be wrong (I'm not usually home 'till 11.00), but I think this is the first time a B.S.channel has broadcasted the last hour.
24 Hour Thai Girls , looking more and more likely .
20-10-2014 22:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes well with Babestation Starlets coming to an end then channel 945 looks like a possibility if Asian Babes were to need a slot on the EPG. It's certainly not my scene, not because I don't like Asian Babes but because I don't particularly like chicks with dicks but I know there is a market for it so I'm not going to discriminate against it. To oppose it would make me no better than ofcom.
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 22:48 by Scottishbloke.)
20-10-2014 22:40
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

All of this makes me wonder if we aren't just living in that 'in between' period where one medium slowly gives way to another. Kind of like when we all had a mixture of LPs, tapes and CDs and devices to play them all.

Is the migration from televised to streaming babeshows inevitable?

If so, I'd be worried if the whole 'scene' just splintered into a squillion different cam sites. Is there a place in the world for the 'all streaming' babeshow? Would that show be improved for being outside of Ofcom's diabolical reach?
20-10-2014 22:58
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Satellite TV is still the main player and will continue while ever the demand is there .
At the end of the day ,the channels will fall in number until only the most popular one(s) are left .
VCR's ; vhs ,beta max ,Philips 2000 = vhs won .
Only to be replaced by DVD and all the flaws that come with them .Better quality pictures and easier access , I grant you , but they become unplayable very quickly .
By the time or if I upgrade to Blu-Ray , they'll probably be obsolete .(lol).
20-10-2014 23:18
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Well, now I just feel foolish for storing all my favourite caps and downloads on five-inch floppy disks Sad
20-10-2014 23:22
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(20-10-2014 23:22 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Well, now I just feel foolish for storing all my favourite caps and downloads on five-inch floppy disks Sad

That was possibly an error of judgment.

Might I suggest the new HD 3.5" floppy? It holds an astonishing 1.44MB of data.
21-10-2014 00:28
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Heard a rumour that RLC are recruiting new talent under trial conditions. The trial being that the girls don't get paid until their call stats reach a certain level. Can anyone confirm or deny this???

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
21-10-2014 14:46
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

There's no way that can be correct. That would almost be the babe show equivalent of a zero hours contract. No one would be stupid enough to sign that deal (IF it's correct).

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-10-2014 15:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV