babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Am I just imagining it so, but are we seeing more of the same girls appearing night after night than as ever been before. They do seem to come together and stop any emerging talent from making a mark on the shows. It seems to me that the art of self preservation runs deep through these studios.
19-10-2014 10:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think we need a new channel to start up, something different, something new and something which we've never seen before, if not then it's going to be the same regurgitated shows night after night.

I know that channels have stood up to ofcom before and failed but why not try again, the censors seem to be off the back of them now, a lot of changes have happened at Ofcom HQ. This year alone we have seen the back of previous Chairman Colette Bowe and very soon we'll be waving goodbye to Chief Executive Ed Richards, both have been very powerful figures in the taming of everything adult wise. Time for change, if not then I suspect we'll see even more of them dropping like flies.

This year alone Studio66 has gone from 4 channels to just 2, RLC has now been reduced to just 3. I'm pretty sure that economics have played a large part in all of this as I suspect that the volume of callers is no way near what it once was as more and more people have become disinterested. The days of looking forward to seeing what surprises might be in store for the nightshows have long gone. Just check the schedule, once you know the babes then expect the expected.
19-10-2014 19:43
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^ SB I think this is all water under the bridge. It doesn't matter any more whether babes will be brave enough to touch each other, or be allowed to wear see-thru pants.

The world of live erotic TV has changed and the internet is rapidly becoming supreme. I can see whatever I want 24/7 on MFC or similar sites, interact with the models, enjoy the banter and all for a fraction of the extortionate call costs to babe channels.

Babe channels are in their death throes.
19-10-2014 20:35
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

Babe channels are in their death throes.

Yes it's very sad to watch. Just a quick through the babe channels then switch over to sport
19-10-2014 20:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ooh look a bed. Chance to lie on my front for 7.5 hours and wave a phone. Is it 5.30am yet? bladewave

Ooh look a desk. Chance to sit on it for 7.5 hours and wave my phone. Is it 5.30am yet? bladewave

Oh bugger a set without a desk or a bed. Might have to get up and move around for a bit.
Can I go for a break? bladewave

Oh look a stimulating set the viewers might like to see me in.
Nah not going in that. The freeloaders might enjoy it too much.
Any beds spare? bladewave

bladewavebladewavebladewavebladewave

(This post was last modified: 19-10-2014 21:46 by Snooks.)
19-10-2014 21:43
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2014 10:24 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Am I just imagining it so, but are we seeing more of the same girls appearing night after night than as ever been before. They do seem to come together and stop any emerging talent from making a mark on the shows. It seems to me that the art of self preservation runs deep through these studios.
who cares about those starlets when we all want to see more of Lori Buckby, Preeti Young, Paige Turnah and Caty Cole on our TV screensRolleyes
20-10-2014 02:47
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Too much....too much of a good thing always leaves one wanting less ?

( Basil Fawlty - "The Hotel Inspectors" ) Tongue
20-10-2014 02:50
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Atrocious night last night.
20-10-2014 07:07
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(19-10-2014 20:35 )Digital Dave Wrote:  The world of live erotic TV has changed and the internet is rapidly becoming supreme. I can see whatever I want 24/7 on MFC or similar sites, interact with the models, enjoy the banter and all for a fraction of the extortionate call costs to babe channels.

This is all fine and well but MFC and the likes of BS Unleashed (Formally known as sexstation tv) have been on the go for years now, if this was firmly the case then the babe channels on the telly wouldn't even exist or would have come to an abrupt halt 5 years ago.

The problem is with 2 things, one is self censorship and fear of ofcom, the fear of ofcom is what has really watered the shows down to what they have now become. Because of the total lack of balls shown by the producers of these channels to even challenge the censors then if they come to an end then they'll only have themselves to blame. Based on the shows delivered throughout the majority of 2014 then the future of them doesn't exactly fill me with much hope.

One look at the EPG will tell you that the number of channels has diminished significantly. The only shining light at the moment is the form of Babestation, take that channel away and the state of the shows would be even more alarming.
20-10-2014 16:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-10-2014 10:24 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Am I just imagining it so, but are we seeing more of the same girls appearing night after night than as ever been before. They do seem to come together and stop any emerging talent from making a mark on the shows. It seems to me that the art of self preservation runs deep through these studios.

Can the point you're making here but disagree it's because of the existing babeshow babes stopping new talent emerging to make a mark. Can't see it being that because as far as I know the babeshow babes don't have a say in who joins a channel, it's the channel bosses that decide who joins their channel.

Plenty of other reasons why, including that the new babes don't bring in enough calls etc during their trial so the channels decide that there is no point keeping them. Also it could be that the new babes aren't comfortable doing dirty talk like they thought they would so decide to stop. Working nights can take its toll and could be that the new babes can't take that toll anymore.

Still do get the odd new babe making their mark now and again though

Piper Niven Superfan
20-10-2014 18:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV