babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(19-07-2014 12:24 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I wish Ofcom would ban the banners and constant selling of pics n video

So Ofcom should ban shopping channels from selling things? Huh
19-07-2014 13:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-07-2014 13:42 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 12:24 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I wish Ofcom would ban the banners and constant selling of pics n video

So Ofcom should ban shopping channels from selling things? Huh

Perhaps not selling but stop filling the screen so obviously.
19-07-2014 15:44
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?
(11-07-2014 00:02 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 23:50 )tayto2009 Wrote:  Where is sarah matty gone?

Dropped the "matty" part of her name, moved from BS to Studio 66 daytime, and now appears to have left the channels altogether as she has not been seen on screen for at least 2 months.

I didn't know she had gone!!: Sad and Now we are about to lose Levi too from Playboy

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2014 07:32 by lovebabes56.)
24-07-2014 07:31
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I was thinking the main babe channels could be described in terms of their sets, picture quality and camera/filming techniques. Each has their strengths and weaknesses.
Sets - RLC has the most varied, though some like the Louis XIV drawing room are starting to show their age. Big reliance on backlit neon lights, faux brickwork and vinyl cushions for girls to lie on.
S66 has the worst sets - the STASI cold war interrogation cell (complete with desk and anglepoise light to shine in the suspect's eyes) is particularly awful, but the two (red and black) airport waiting room seats and the tired old beds are not much better.
BS has improved the sets with the new location. One or two of the rooms look like padded cells with fitted mats for restraining difficult patients.
Picture quality - RLC has the best, S66 only looks good on a 14" TV (lots of flaring and dot crawl) and BS varies from OK to awful (and the webstream is dire).
Camera techniques - RLC's is very static, hardly any PoV, the girls have to work hard to make their long sessions interesting. S66 varies but can be very good, specially when there's a good PoV session with one of their "stars". BS has improved a bit from the days when the camera would stay on a girl's leg for minutes on end, but is still quite variable.
31-07-2014 22:36
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Pakistan
Does anyone know if they show the UK Babe Channels in Pakistan. I'm being sent over there by my work for a month and dunno what I'll do without my babes fix!!!
01-08-2014 02:18
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Pakistan
you seriuosly asking that in an islamic country and one of the places on earth where the taliban are still roaming free Wink

if your lucky you might get Bhurka babes Wink

to get your fix u will have to use internet and i would think very carefully about doing that as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 07:59 by HannahsPet.)
01-08-2014 07:53
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Pakistan
Afraid Mrs Hand and her 5 daughters wont be as much fun for a month or solaughlaugh
01-08-2014 08:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

All this stuff babes say about 'If you want to see us do something you need to call and ask'.
Twice this week I have done just that and been given a flat No with no reason being given.
What I asked for are regular events across the channels from babes who have done so in months gone by too so there is no valid reason for declining my request imo.
On both occasions I put the phone straight down, there was no point in continuing the conversation.
I shall not divulge the names of those involved to avoid embarrassing them, I just don't go in for naming and shaming in this way. I had one such experience last year too and that babe has gone on to do what I requested at the time on several occasions for other callers despite me never calling them again.

If the babe explains why she cannot or will not do something then more often than not I can and will accept it and continue with the call assuming of course I think the reasoning given is valid.
One reason I was given by one babe a week or so ago when I asked for a naked stint is that they were on a 'naked ban' imposed not by her but by people at her channel Rolleyes.

For anyone that believes snookered always gets his way, don't believe the half of it Wink.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 03:48 by Snooks.)
03-08-2014 02:35
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

This is another post i find very sad to read.
This highlights perfectly all that is wrong with the babechannels at the moment. No wonder they are in decline.
To decline reasonable requests from someone who is a regular caller of the channels is not good what so ever. Just think if this was a first time caller. They might think i won't ever bother calling any of these channels again if they won't carry out simple requests. Huh

The bit about the naked ban is another example of the channels needlessly over self-regulating themselves. Other examples are girls not being allowed to wear outfits that are OK by offcom but the channels think are a bit controversial. Girls not being allowed to move around as much as they would like, (even though movement is allowed under offcom rules just certain positions are not allowed). Huh

This self-regulation bullshit is becoming more and more common. I'm convinced the channels have come to a agreement to keep the current standards to the turgid shit we have to put up with at the moment. This way they won't get any attention from offcom. If anyone breaks this agreement and does anything even slightly controversial the other channels will cry to offcom resulting in punishment for the channel.

The last breach i can think of was a warning about Fernanda's dress. Do you think a casual viewer phoned offcom and said, "the dress that lady on S66 is wearing breaches your current rules for the babeshows".
Of course not it was one of the channels complaining. Unless there is a guy at offcom watching all of the babeshows simultaniously. This whilst wanking his little cock off just waiting for someone to do something wrong. annoyed
03-08-2014 07:04
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Block is right - the channels are in many ways authors of their own demise.
04-08-2014 09:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV