babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The thing is back in 2009 and 10 we were still moaning about OSG and other aspects of the show so we will never be satisfied

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-07-2013 10:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I personally think the babeshows aren't that bad at all given how tight and strict the rules are these days that the babeshows have to run under. im always finding babes each night that I like watching. yes there are still the usual things that annoy me, but overall think the shows aren't that bad

I would like the shows to get back how they were at their best but know that aint going to happen so I enjoy each night of babeshows as much as I can

Piper Niven Superfan
28-07-2013 16:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

To Be honest its not the rules for me that have made the shows boring its the fact that out of all my fave only 2 or 3 remain and the people replacing them havent really floated my boat

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-07-2013 17:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RLC, BS and Storm ruling the roost tonight with S66 lagging behind desperately imo.
Its like chalk and bloody cheese!!
S66 seriously need to raise their game and soon.

31-07-2013 01:22
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-07-2013 01:22 )snookered147 Wrote:  RLC, BS and Storm ruling the roost tonight with S66 lagging behind desperately imo.
Its like chalk and bloody cheese!!
S66 seriously need to raise their game and soon.
I agree with you s66 is far too predictable,plus the fact they start half an hour after their rivals so even if they have a good line-up most people have already been tempted by some other channel,when will they realise post watershed dayshows dont work,its now like black Wednesday for half an hour every night of the week.

im always open to positive change
31-07-2013 01:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no s66 don't start half an hour after all their rivals jimmyt73. red light central don't start their nightshows till 10pm, half an hour after studio66 does. also regarding the "post watershed dayshows" s66 does, s66 must be getting enough calls & money from them otherwise they wouldn't do them. also you can say all the babeshows do "post watershed" dayshows, since babes on the babeshows cant go topless till 10pm

didn't think s66 lagged desperately behind bs, rlc and storm last night, for me they were best channel last night with good performances from Sophia knight, paige turnah and sammi tye in particular and as ive said before they are on a good run of form lately and have closed the gap to the other top babechannels

Piper Niven Superfan
31-07-2013 10:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
Rammy you are wrong, RLC's official night time shows run from 9pm to 5.30am and not 10pm as you say, the night time babe channels are classed as adult chat advertisement/teleshopping services, so the on screen phone numbers are the determining factor whether a show is classed as a night or day show, the night shows are from when the phone numbers on screen switch from the daytime chat numbers to night time dirty talk numbers, RLC's change at 9pm not 10pm and the RLC girls participate in dirty talk from 9pm, so officially the RLC channels are adult chat from 9pm and operate under Ofcom adult chat rules from 9pm, STD'66's phone numbers are day time numbers until 9.30pm, so operate under teleshopping day rules until they change at 9.30pm to the adult chat numbers, a half hour later than the other babe channels .
It's the phone numbers on screen that determines whether the channel is operating under night or day phone in rules as the phone numbers are the advertisement/teleshoping service .
RLC advertises adult services from 9pm and STD 66 advertises adult services for some reason only they know why from 9.30pm
.RLC and the other channels do dirty talk from 9pm as that's when the numbers change. STD 66 can't legally do dirty talk until 9.30pm when the adult chat numbers are displayed on screen .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2013 12:29 by mr mystery.)
31-07-2013 11:06
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-07-2013 10:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no s66 don't start half an hour after all their rivals jimmyt73. red light central don't start their nightshows till 10pm, half an hour after studio66 does. also regarding the "post watershed dayshows" s66 does, s66 must be getting enough calls & money from them otherwise they wouldn't do them. also you can say all the babeshows do "post watershed" dayshows, since babes on the babeshows cant go topless till 10pm

didn't think s66 lagged desperately behind bs, rlc and storm last night, for me they were best channel last night with good performances from Sophia knight, paige turnah and sammi tye in particular and as ive said before they are on a good run of form lately and have closed the gap to the other top babechannels
All i know is that storm start their nightshow at 9pm so my original point about s66 starting half an hour after some of their rivals is valid.on the subject of rlc their tease hour did include Yasmine who then went on to appear on the show after 10pm and im guessing was still being filthy on the phones before 10pm,in summary all s66 are doing is cutting costs

im always open to positive change
31-07-2013 11:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

How do you know s66 is cutting costs?. They've got 3 new babes joining this week. Penny lee made her s66 nights debut earlier this week and tomorrow they've got Sarah Matty returning on days and tammy taylor makes her s66 debut tomorrow night. If s66 were cutting costs they would be adding babes, they'd be cutting the number of babes they have and also probably cut the number of channels they have. As for why they start nightshows at 9:30pm, it's probably because either due to ofcom or when they've had nightbabes on at 9, they hardly get calls so have a day babe stay on till 9pm

As for when rlc start their nightshow, still think its 10pm as even though the night phone numbers start at 9pm, the rlc night babes don't start coming on screen till 10pm

Piper Niven Superfan
31-07-2013 12:50
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Wrong Rammy. It's 9pm. The day girls stay until 10pm but they start ADULT CHAT at 9pm (hence the phone number change) and they remove most of their clothes by 9.20pm, that's why it's called the tease hour.
31-07-2013 13:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV