Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Other than Kat I would agree!!

(02-07-2010 23:28 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  To be honest, I don't miss La Babes one bit as it was shit, pure and simple.
03-07-2010 13:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PaoloT Offline
Apprentice Poster

(02-07-2010 20:30 )mikedafc Wrote:  when I tried to link to the lababes.tv I was redirected to http://www.page4.tv
broadcasting from Eastern Europe via a company from UK!

(27-06-2010 12:34 )PaoloT Wrote:  There is a message on http://www.lababes.tv saying that its coming back soon. Don't know how long this has been there though.

Was it on channel 956 before?

Your right but it didn't do that a few days ago. They must have changed it.
04-07-2010 09:26
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

LA Babes was a waste of time. In fact there's a lot of shows that just fill up schedules un-necessarily.

Does anybody else think the shows are getting boring with the same girls appearing most nights over the past few days? I wish they'd put somebody or something else different...bladewave

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
04-07-2010 12:10
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Think we need more girls like Natalie Heck to liven things upTongueTongueTongue
04-07-2010 12:56
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(04-07-2010 12:56 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Think we need more girls like Natalie Heck to liven things upTongueTongueTongue

yeah I'll second that Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
04-07-2010 16:17
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

have any of the girls ever tried wearing a little skirt as a strapless top ?
bet that would look really sexy without a bra if they did had it underneath they`re armsTongue
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2010 16:38 by pewack1976.)
04-07-2010 16:37
paulm27 Offline
canadas best export to the uk

i think they really need to bring back the girls getting shagged on screen while on the phones,surprised the new boys have not jumped on that band wagon it was mindblowing.not sure if it was real sex or fake but still cool
15-07-2010 01:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-07-2010 01:55 )paulm27 Wrote:  i think they really need to bring back the girls getting shagged on screen while on the phones,surprised the new boys have not jumped on that band wagon it was mindblowing.not sure if it was real sex or fake but still cool

The only time I remember stuff like that was with the Prague webcam girls in the early hours... but that was years ago when Babestaion was the only channel and used to close at 2am. Is this what you're talking about, paul... when the girl used to zoom in on her head and shoulders so you couldn't see what was happening out of shot?? If this is what you're talking about, then in my humble opinion the shagging was for real and I agree, mindblowing.
15-07-2010 22:04
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Are the good times over?

Is it just me or does anyone else get the sinking feeling that those (ocassional) magic moments that we all end up talking about for weeks afterwards, are gone for good? Pussy flashes, girl-on-girl going too far, genuine pussy rubbing, etc etc.

Everthing just seems so controlled these days, and the girls seem totaly disinterested because of it.
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2010 22:11 by StanTheMan.)
15-07-2010 22:10
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Can't work it out. The other night BangBabes, Elite, etc each had the same show on 2 or 3 channels at the same time. Hard to believe they could not find enough babes, so was it due to not enough callers or cutting costs?

One the other hand some of the babes do seem to be rubbing their crotches lightly over their knicks, and even touching their bums. A year ago that was a definite no-no.

See thru knicks are rare now. Is that because the latest novelty is closed leg fully nude, or have they been warned off?

There are even 2 channels dipping toes back into encrypted live shows with real penetrative sex, even if not shown.

Yet somehow it all seems dull and unenthusiastic.

My feeling is that no-one really knows whats going on. Whats going to happen to former BangBabes channel 948? What is the new governments position? Will Ofcom clamp down, relax, go quiet them hammer someone, or be disbanded? And then theres shedloads of people loosing their jobs and having pay cuts - that cant help.

Gone fishing
16-07-2010 01:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV