babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(06-01-2013 17:33 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I can't see either Ella or Kandi gaining any performance improvements going back to Babestation. Ella doesn't even show her ass anymore on RLC, there's no restriction on that channel for that so never mind going further. Kandi looks likes she's loving the office/college girl sets & themes to shine. Can't see Babestation doing any of that.

Babestation's new found 'freedom' will suit the more rawer kind for performer I dare say. Amanda Rendell comes to mind when 'raw' is spoken Wink Wouldn't mind seeing Denni Tayla return there & back on our screens

looks like youll be getting your wish with denni back on babestation. denni last friday tweeted she's making her return to the babeshows on thursday on sky/freeview. since babestation is now the only channel on sky and freeview it has to be babestation she's going back to

Piper Niven Superfan
07-01-2013 16:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

For what It is worth, here are my five likes and five dislikes that we get from the babechannels

LIKES: 1. Pantie play (WOW) 2. Pulling panties down to free gusset (FUCKIN HELL) 3. Hard erect nipples (GULP) 4.Sly finger down front of panties (CAN'T COPE) 5. Nakedness, legs open whilst using the biggest dildo (WHOOPS GOT CARRIED AWAY)

DISLIKES: 1. Models wearing two pairs of fucking panties. 2. Models talking to fucking everybody other than who they should be. 3.On screen fucking graphics. 4 Mics that don't fucking work. 5.Last but not least, panic stricken fucking camera operators.
07-01-2013 17:59
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Dude you need to just watch something else or just stop watching if it's getting you down that much! Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 18:56 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
07-01-2013 18:42
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(06-01-2013 22:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 20:12 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Everything to do with towie I despise!

yeah i do as well still the towie girls make her look like a nobel winning scientist Wink

never know might open a few doors for her i mean if the fat one can get a job doing fashion on this morning Big LaughBig Laugh

Yea you never know they might promote her to barmaid Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
07-01-2013 18:45
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2013 16:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 17:33 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I can't see either Ella or Kandi gaining any performance improvements going back to Babestation. Ella doesn't even show her ass anymore on RLC, there's no restriction on that channel for that so never mind going further. Kandi looks likes she's loving the office/college girl sets & themes to shine. Can't see Babestation doing any of that.

Babestation's new found 'freedom' will suit the more rawer kind for performer I dare say. Amanda Rendell comes to mind when 'raw' is spoken Wink Wouldn't mind seeing Denni Tayla return there & back on our screens

looks like youll be getting your wish with denni back on babestation. denni last friday tweeted she's making her return to the babeshows on thursday on sky/freeview. since babestation is now the only channel on sky and freeview it has to be babestation she's going back to

I hope so, because Babestation at the moment would be the closest to perfect hunting ground for the Tigress since Sportxxx Big Grin
07-01-2013 19:17
Charlemagne Offline

I see the annual transfer merry go round is in full swing..

Babes going for one channel to another and some going the other way. Rolleyes
11-01-2013 08:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

always seems to happen in january charle was around this time last year when a load of babes left bs to go to rlc. fun to see who will be going where

Piper Niven Superfan
11-01-2013 10:14
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Ella going back to BS would do nothing to alter her half-arsed performances. I distinctly recall in the last couple of months of her previous BS stint, she was coming across as stale and half-arsed. When she moved to RLC, she definately had a new lease of life to begin with, but has since seemingly got bored again, with huge pants and ultra tame performances, occasionally improving on the odd night when she gets the only black thong she seems to own (always the same one) back from the laundry!

If she moves to another channel, I strongly suspect the same thing would happen again...an initial burst of energy and good performances, before slipping back into the big pants and lazy comfort zone.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 12:52 by Carl-Gen X.)
11-01-2013 12:50
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

me loves big pants.
11-01-2013 15:36
theowl Offline
Junior Poster

Random old videos - where to post?
hi guys,

ive got a few vids on my HD i found the other day, its all random channels and babes that mostly are no longer on the TV.

where is best to post them, is there a "random" thread for older videos?

cheers

Theowl
13-01-2013 17:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV