clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Milly Hedgeland

padzer1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Milly Hedgeland
Manager of a clothes shop? Hmm, my arse! As crazy as it sound's but do the sun not check out any of this stuff first????
04-05-2010 18:40
Find all posts by this user
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I know the picture is uncanny but I think this is a load of bollocks and nothing to do with Milly....she's not 24 for a start.
04-05-2010 19:28
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Millie gets used for plenty of stuff in the tabloids (Dear Deirdrie etc) so this looks like it was just a modelling job to illustrate a story where 'Jessica' didn't actually want to be pictured?
04-05-2010 21:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
06-05-2010 06:25
Rise Offline

Nice!
I notice in both of these 'Dear Deirdries' you've posted, Millie is closing her eyes (thinking about the cheque..?). Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 06:42 by Rise.)
06-05-2010 06:38
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Come on Mr Elite ....before I go to work every day my finger is primed to dial your number ....but where is she ? where is Milly ??

Surely she deserves a decent run and not just 2 or 3 shifts.....come on... let Miss Hedgeland loose on us frustrated early morning risers again !

Please....
11-05-2010 18:42
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

(04-05-2010 18:40 )padzer1 Wrote:  Manager of a clothes shop? Hmm, my arse! As crazy as it sound's but do the sun not check out any of this stuff first????

Seeing as this thread starts on a bit of a negative...
Actually yeah, she was manager of a clothes shop for a while, unsure if it were her own business? I think it mighta been yeah, was it an underwear shop? If so and she's modelling the stock on Elite then it'll surely be a a thriving business soon enough eh? Wink.
I've seen pics of her behind the till a couple of years back & she's quite business minded, quite the entreponer (wow, I have soooo spelt that wrong haven't I? Lol).
Anyway, she and I & other fans of the Party People show fell out BIG time with her ages ago... she and I have since sorted it out now over a lengthy phone chat (at 60p per mintue, lol) and fun facebook chatbox chats & we get on quite well, away from the tv show.

She's a bit older now, gone is the slight air of arrogance as she's matured a lot. Still very fun though & all that stuff at the start of this thread was kinda along the right lines, but it's done, past, history, old news...

All water under the bridge. I guess that she has since learned that the fan base for these shows are actually (mostly) made of rather nice people & she's since shown herself to be a nice person too these days Smile
Just bare in mind that she joined that show with no real idea of what it was initially. When she was co-hosting with my all time fave presenter, they gelled well, they were totally hilarious & personally I found them to be far more entertaining than Emerdale & even sexier than Hollyoaks. Fact!

Good luck on Elite Milly... I've no regrets in sending you that awesome house warming gift, ha ha!
And no, she wasn't sacked from Party Peeps, I know someone on the inside who confirmed it was just her wanting to go off and try new things for a while, what with being multi talented and such x
So her babeshow career may have started on a bit of a negative, but since returning to the small screen, she's been nuthin but lovely & fun & sexy & respectful to her fanbase & has surely turned it all into a positive Smile

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2010 19:15 by Ducky.)
11-05-2010 19:02
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Come on Elite ...where's Milly ...please let me wake up to her a few more times .......
18-05-2010 05:58
Rise Offline

Surely Ms M Hedgeland hasn't parted company with yet another babe channel after just a few shifts ?!?
Who would have thought etc...
30-05-2010 23:30
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

Milly has a recent personal Facebook entry to the effect that she's looking to be a presenter on one or more "mainstream" TV channels. Whether that will actually happen is anyone's guess, but the impression given is that she's got far better things to do. I know what she means and suppose that equally goes for the rest of us. But we still come back and so perhaps, will she. But probably not in the short term, I would guess.
31-05-2010 14:40
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles