clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Anna - Twistys

El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

RE: Anna - Twistys
I've just had a look at the Twisty's preview pics and they are incredibly hot and I think they perfectly capture your sweet and sexy personality. I find it hard to believe that anyone could not love your beautiful and genuine smile
18-03-2010 11:09
Find all posts by this user
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Having just read this thread Anna I am so sorry that the comments of a couple of people on the Twisty's forum seem to have upset you so much and appear to have knocked your confidence, but you must remember that the vast majority of comments there were very positive, this is because like us they can recognise a absolutely gorgeous and beautiful babe when they see one.
You have nothing to worry about Anna, your career is going to go from strength to strength, as you will see from the response once your full sets are released, so please try not to take things to personally and remember what all your fans here know, you can't improve on perfectionHeart
18-03-2010 14:34
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

Anna, instead of listening to a couple of morons that probably can't get girlfriends and think it's funny to go onto forums and slag someone off, you should listen to us very well informed guys on here. 2 numpties against a whole forum of fans. No contest babe. Big Grin We're behind you all the way, Anna. (in a non-sex position kind of way, of course lol) Wink laugh

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
18-03-2010 18:06
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

the guys are right, it was 2 muppets who cant get laid for real, so they spend their time slagging of the models on whatever forums they join.

your preview pics were bangin hot and am sure the full set and video will be awesome then their released.
19-03-2010 17:46
iluvjemmajey Offline
Banned

Its a shame two complete idiots have to make unecessary uncalled for comments and knock Anna's confidence in the process. OK, we have to accept its not a perfect world and everyone has their own idea and different views on things, but those comments were all uncalled for and good they were removed.

Anna, you are just the nicest prettiest girl around, don't let the comments of 2 nerds get you down, we all love you on here and you are just simply the perfect little package with the most gorgeous smile ever!
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2010 18:33 by iluvjemmajey.)
19-03-2010 18:32
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

(19-03-2010 17:46 )chrislatimer Wrote:  the guys are right, it was 2 muppets who cant get laid for real, so they spend their time slagging of the models on whatever forums they join.

your preview pics were bangin hot and am sure the full set and video will be awesome then their released.

How do you know they can't get laid?
19-03-2010 18:33
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

The whole thread has been pulled by one of the Twistys mods now, having gotten a little heated. DAMN annoyed I was looking forward to seeing Anna's pics.

Anyway, Twistys ain't the be all and end all, nor are they the only adult image/video publisher on the planet, so screw 'em if they can't recognise talent accross the pond.

Anna - move on, move up and don't look back honey! We're right behind you (enjoying the view Tongue) on this forum!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

19-03-2010 18:43
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(19-03-2010 18:33 )SOOPSOOP Wrote:  
(19-03-2010 17:46 )chrislatimer Wrote:  the guys are right, it was 2 muppets who cant get laid for real, so they spend their time slagging of the models on whatever forums they join.

How do you know they can't get laid?

because am clever and your not Bounce
19-03-2010 19:45
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Anna, please don't allow your confidence to be knocked over this. I've arrived here too late to see what all the fuss was about but it sounds like a couple of spotty Yank* teenagers who wouldn't recognise a real woman if they fell over one and would be better off buying a blow-up doll from their local sex shop. You are a natural in every way. You have a gorgeous all-natural body, you come across with a natural, friendly, easy going personality and you were just made to be in front of a camera.

* Just for the record, before anyone accuses me of anything non-PC, I'm 50/50 UK/US.

(17-03-2010 15:13 )Josh Wrote:  Anna, You're one of the most photogenic and beautiful babes to grace the Babechannels.

Correction: Anna, you're one of the most photogenic and beautiful babes to grace the planet.
20-03-2010 06:02
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

(19-03-2010 19:45 )chrislatimer Wrote:  because am clever and your not Bounce

You'd have to be psychic, clevers nothing to do with it. Tongue
20-03-2010 14:53
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles