cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Payment problems - help needed

lau2j Offline

Question Payment problems - help needed
I have been trying to topup my account for the Sexstationtv webshow (where I can call for 50p per min). I have never had any problems with this in the past but now my topups keep failing. My bank has confirmed that the payments have been taken and they will appear on my statement in a few days. But I still have no credit on my account and do not want to use the premium rate number. Anyone have any ideas who I should call to resolve this problem (and get my money back) and has anyone else had a similar problem?
14-03-2010 15:33
Find all posts by this user
phil4rio Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Payment problems - help needed
I have had a few problems in the past. Recently i topped up my account and the money was transferred but my balance on the sexstation site still read £0. All i did was email support@rampant.tv and they sorted it out for me.
14-03-2010 23:26
george.chunni Offline
Junior Poster

Hi lau2j,

As phil4rio said, you are best emailing support@rampant.tv - Very responsive and awesome people! Wink

Hey there, I work with the TV/Web show companies
15-03-2010 10:23
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(14-03-2010 15:33 )lau2j Wrote:  I have been trying to topup my account for the Sexstationtv webshow (where I can call for 50p per min). I have never had any problems with this in the past but now my topups keep failing. My bank has confirmed that the payments have been taken and they will appear on my statement in a few days. But I still have no credit on my account and do not want to use the premium rate number. Anyone have any ideas who I should call to resolve this problem (and get my money back) and has anyone else had a similar problem?

They were having problems with there billing system over the weekend
Have a check on your top-up, to see if it has been topped up
15-03-2010 15:49
lau2j Offline

Thanks everyone, just checked and my top ups have now been applied. Looks like I am covered for next month's calls lol!
16-03-2010 00:50
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles