Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Paige back on Daytime

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Paige back on Daytime
(04-07-2010 07:03 )RRROGER Wrote:  ...long time fan of Paige, since she was on PartyPeople/BS Days, couple of years ago, with Lori & Miss Giggles, bit of an erotic nostalgia trip seeing her on BS Days after months of seeing her on regular nights & progressing from then 'til today in stages from BRA>>HANDBRA>>NOBRA>>BRA.BlushBlushBlush

.......looking very cute & sexy as always this morning.Heart

..........in red bra/knicks set this morning she still switches me on just as she did back then......BlushBlushHeart

YES but dont fprget that she works both daytime and nightime (her choice) and has only just got back from holiday! I believe shes on the nightshow/s tomorrow night (MONDAY). but yes she has really improved from her beginnining just on days! I love her!;especially her "new" risque performances;nearly "naked"!
04-07-2010 08:42
Find all posts by this user
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

Due to work i've missed Paige on Daytime as of late, it's great to see her on today, she's so cute and lovable.
08-07-2010 19:22
JiltedJohn Offline

I know you are all fans of Paige but I hate rudeness. I think Paige Tyler has let fame get to her head. She has changed recently. Between the beginning of April and the end of May I sent 4 messages to her blog and received no reply at all. I also went out and spent money on a nice birthday card and present and posted them to her at Fanmail at Babestation with a note – again no reply. I also sent her a letter at Babestation and again no reply.
She now only replies to new fans and ignores loyal old ones like me who have followed her for over three years. All my messages were polite and respectful and were asking about her health and when she was going on holiday and about the show. But these were all ignored. But when a new fan asks advice about him going to college, he gets a reply straight away.
Good manners cost nothing, and even one reply out of the seven messages I sent her would have been something. I regret the money I have spent on her on presents and on contacting the show. I would strongly encourage everyone not to have any dealings with her.
I understand that it might make commercial sense for her to focus on new fans and ignore old ones like me and assume we will stay loyal. But I still think it is very rude.
Does anyone agree with me?
08-07-2010 19:52
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

You've got remember that Paige is a very busy and extremely popular young woman and she doesn't have time to reply to all her fans or their mail!! I sent her a birthday card as well but I wasn't expecting a reply so I wasn't disappointed when I didn't get one!! If she spent all her time replying to her fans she wouldn't have time to herself and appear on our screens to entertain us as only she can - is that what you want?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
08-07-2010 21:14
shaymas Offline
Senior Poster

(08-07-2010 19:52 )JiltedJohn Wrote:  I know you are all fans of Paige but I hate rudeness. I think Paige Tyler has let fame get to her head. She has changed recently. Between the beginning of April and the end of May I sent 4 messages to her blog and received no reply at all. I also went out and spent money on a nice birthday card and present and posted them to her at Fanmail at Babestation with a note – again no reply. I also sent her a letter at Babestation and again no reply.
She now only replies to new fans and ignores loyal old ones like me who have followed her for over three years. All my messages were polite and respectful and were asking about her health and when she was going on holiday and about the show. But these were all ignored. But when a new fan asks advice about him going to college, he gets a reply straight away.
Good manners cost nothing, and even one reply out of the seven messages I sent her would have been something. I regret the money I have spent on her on presents and on contacting the show. I would strongly encourage everyone not to have any dealings with her.
I understand that it might make commercial sense for her to focus on new fans and ignore old ones like me and assume we will stay loyal. But I still think it is very rude.

Dear Stan..... Wink
09-07-2010 11:42
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

(08-07-2010 19:52 )JiltedJohn Wrote:  I know you are all fans of Paige but I hate rudeness. I think Paige Tyler has let fame get to her head. She has changed recently. Between the beginning of April and the end of May I sent 4 messages to her blog and received no reply at all. I also went out and spent money on a nice birthday card and present and posted them to her at Fanmail at Babestation with a note – again no reply. I also sent her a letter at Babestation and again no reply.
We really need to start putting age limits for joining this site, Getting sick of 10yo's whinging about nonsense.
09-07-2010 12:20
88sparky88 Offline
Paige Tyler's Bum's Best Friend

No i dont agree with you, fame has definatly not gone to her head, think how many fans she has and you dont get a reply! oh dear...seriously your acting desperate mate...chill and just enjoy being a fan.

LMAO @ "Dear Stan......." that cracked me up! ha ha ha

Favorite Bums : - 1st Dionne Daniels - 2nd Paige Tyler 3rd Ella Jolie
Favorite Girls 1st Dionne Daniels - 2nd Gemma Hiles - 3rd Paige Tyler
09-07-2010 13:02
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2010 11:42 )shaymas Wrote:  

Dear Stan..... Wink

Legendary wish i had thought of that lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-07-2010 13:33
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

As most people know on here, i'm a big fan of Camilla. I've written a letter to her, and sent her a message via facebook (in both instances i was nice and polite) The fact she hasn't replied to either i put down to the fact that she's probably very busy with her work. I'm hoping she's read the nice things i've said about her, and if so that's good enough for me, and if not, so be it.
09-07-2010 21:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Has it occurred to anyone else that JiltedJohn might be a troll?
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 00:33 by vila.)
10-07-2010 00:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV