Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Paige back on Daytime

Nigma Away
Master Poster

RE: Paige back on Daytime
(07-03-2010 04:21 )Rise Wrote:  Just a quick suggestion.

Circumstances have offered up the opportunity of this, a fresh Paige thread.

Could we maybe keep this for discussion of Paige's current and/or future activities and performances
and keep it free of endless dull circular arguments from the past and references to 'fanboys' etc?

That way
1) Newer Paige fans will contribute without feeling antagonised/patronised/bored shitless by cliquey postings and
2) Paige herself might be encouraged (eventually) to make a post or two. New broom and all that.

Just throwing that thought out there. Peace to all. Smile

Heard this before dRise..

Been there, done that. Had fanzone threads for just that purpose and the "fans" didn't use them. They preferred and in many cases orchestrated the conflict and "endless dull circular arguments" in the main threads because it gave them more chance to be seen to play the great defender.

Same applies here. In this new "opportunity", the first two posts contain a little snarky baiting and then we have the deja vu attempt to limit what can be discussed, which is itself antagonistic and contains a few baiting/shots ("antagonised/patronised/bored shitless"..*sigh*). A Tad counterproductive, no?

Like the vast majority of the other girl specific threads, a Paige thread would progress just fine if it were actually allowed to. There's nothing particularily unique or special about her that prohibits such.. other than, perhaps, a "fanbase" that apparently includes a few too many opportunists looking for any chance to be seen to come to her defense and all too willing to fish for one if none is immediately available.
07-03-2010 13:02
Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(07-03-2010 13:02 )Nigma Wrote:  Been there, done that. Had fanzone threads for just that purpose and the "fans" didn't use them.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid252256
07-03-2010 15:15
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Yes I understand you've tried to salvage it all before without success. Ah well.
So moving on swiftly... Tongue

I think she'd probably benefit from a channel move rather than what seems like a backwards move to (badly paying) days.
It seemed that maybe she was getting caught in certain routines on the nightshows, certain routines that the management could have realised she wasn't 100% thrilled about but they did nothing to shield her from those sequences of calls or to find a way of shaking things up to prevent them being a problem. Poor line management from BS in other words.
Elite would be the obvious move surely, especially with Caty there (and seemingly happily embedded there unlike Tiff) ?
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2010 17:34 by Rise.)
07-03-2010 15:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2010 13:02 )Nigma Wrote:  [
Heard this before dRise..

Been there, done that. Had fanzone threads for just that purpose and the "fans" didn't use them. They preferred and in many cases orchestrated the conflict and "endless dull circular arguments" in the main threads because it gave them more chance to be seen to play the great defender.

Same applies here. In this new "opportunity", the first two posts contain a little snarky baiting and then we have the deja vu attempt to limit what can be discussed, which is itself antagonistic and contains a few baiting/shots ("antagonised/patronised/bored shitless"..*sigh*). A Tad counterproductive, no?

Like the vast majority of the other girl specific threads, a Paige thread would progress just fine if it were actually allowed to. There's nothing particularily unique or special about her that prohibits such.. other than, perhaps, a "fanbase" that apparently includes a few too many opportunists looking for any chance to be seen to come to her defense and all too willing to fish for one if none is immediately available.

I started this thread simply to let people know she was returning to days from yesterday at 4pm. I was also trying to get across the message that she was still doing nights so the fans of her night time shows need not be worried. It was not an attempt to stir things up with a 'little snarky baiting' in anyway, nor did I start this thread with the idea there would be any limit on what can be discussed.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2010 19:08 by bytor.)
07-03-2010 17:37
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(07-03-2010 17:37 )bytor Wrote:  I started this thread simply to let people know she was returning to days from yesterday at 4pm. I was also trying to get across the message that she was still doing nights so the fans of her night time shows need not be worried. It was not an attempt to stir things up with a 'little snarky baiting' in anyway, nor did I start this thread with the idea there would be any limit on what can be discussed.

he didnt mean you
07-03-2010 19:35
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Paige only really came on here and posted because she had a website to promote. The majority of her fans rarely come on here and she only comes on occassionally to monitor what is being said about her. Her last log on visit being 2/1/10.

(07-03-2010 04:21 )Rise Wrote:  Just a quick suggestion.

Circumstances have offered up the opportunity of this, a fresh Paige thread.

Could we maybe keep this for discussion of Paige's current and/or future activities and performances
and keep it free of endless dull circular arguments from the past and references to 'fanboys' etc?

That way
1) Newer Paige fans will contribute without feeling antagonised/patronised/bored shitless by cliquey postings and
2) Paige herself might be encouraged (eventually) to make a post or two. New broom and all that.

Just throwing that thought out there. Peace to all. Smile
07-03-2010 21:36
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-03-2010 14:27
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

My opinion, Paige clothed or unclothed, is still one of the sexist ladies on Babestation. Big Grin

Thanks for those pictures!! Big Grin
10-03-2010 19:50
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

a very nice surprise well not nice as i have no credit grrrrrrrrrrr but shes on now looking mighty fine n sexy

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2010 16:56 by HannahsPet.)
11-03-2010 16:56
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2010 17:33 by HannahsPet.)
11-03-2010 17:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV