cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Lilly 3G

dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Lilly 3G
Lilly said on sexysat,that she wouldn't be doing 3g or webcam,so imagine my surprise when tonight bluekiss said she was...so after she went off bluekiss,I waited eagerly for her to appear on the 3g/webcam,credit card and mobile phone in hand...When the link finally appeared at 11.30 I nervously typed in my card details,but just before I hit the submit button I had doubts????So I went to the TV room and sure enough there she was on bluekiss taking calls...15 minutes on the webcam link for her is still there????

CELLCAST..YOU JUST COULDN'T FU*K*NG MAKE IT UP
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2008 23:24 by dondoe returns.)
27-08-2008 22:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lilly 3G
12.30 and the link has just gone....how many punters do you think went for it....
27-08-2008 23:40
Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

Another con at SexStation? I can hardly believe it Big Grin

Add it to the list -
- Video on demand of the on site movies....at a staggering £1.50 per minute to watch
- Videos listed as strips when they only go topless
- Duplicated material on the Babecast website (presumably they want 2 subscriptions from you) including recycled stuff from last year that doesn't appear appear to be available any more on the SS site
- 'Free' DVD's with an extraordinary postage charge of £6.50 (and a mere 20-60 days for delivery)
- The shameless 'buy the babe a gift' scheme except the gifts started at a minimum of £50 and went up to £155! Not only that, they had massively inflated the prices so you would pay up to 45% over the general street price.

You have to admire them for their nerve.
28-08-2008 11:25
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Dogfartz Wrote:Another con at SexStation? I can hardly believe it Big Grin

Add it to the list -
- Video on demand of the on site movies....at a staggering £1.50 per minute to watch
- Videos listed as strips when they only go topless
- Duplicated material on the Babecast website (presumably they want 2 subscriptions from you) including recycled stuff from last year that doesn't appear appear to be available any more on the SS site
- 'Free' DVD's with an extraordinary postage charge of £6.50 (and a mere 20-60 days for delivery)
- The shameless 'buy the babe a gift' scheme except the gifts started at a minimum of £50 and went up to £155! Not only that, they had massively inflated the prices so you would pay up to 45% over the general street price.

You have to admire them for their nerve.

Guys the message is simple,vote with your feet!!Not your mobiles.
There was a thread on BGAFD about this a couple of months ago.

THe only channel that seems to take any notice of what we the punters say is Bangbabes.Jamie will always reply which is why it might be good to get him on this forum.He has no issues with uploading vids from BB and he has always replied to Pms I have sent him via models and celebs.I know other forum users have said similar before.
28-08-2008 13:34
Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

Oh, I forgot the classic, only x number of texts required and one of them would 'strip'. And how many times did it actually happen?

Blimey, how unlucky were those who texted in and it must have always been one text short of the target, eh?
28-08-2008 19:56

gemma hiles