Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

New Girls and Updates

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: New Girls and Updates
You have!! It's very distracting to watch two girls actions at the same time!! Also I think there are far to many 2-4-1s at the moment - one perchannel per night is adequate!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
22-03-2010 18:11
Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(22-03-2010 17:35 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(22-03-2010 17:18 )babestation Wrote:  Hey, I'll pass on comments today about the split screen and dodgy aspect ratios. The split screen doesn't seem to go down too well on here - is there anyone that likes it? Or have we committed a universally hated mistake? ha Smile

I doubt you will find many posts on this forum in favour of the split screen.
Check out these threads from last year.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8279
and
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8339
The second one was also a poll about it.

Cheers, I've passed those on for the guys to read.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
22-03-2010 18:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

I was interested in your "Roll the Dice" concept last night on BSXtra. I was hoping you might have expanded on that idea. Personally i would have called it "Spin the wheel, Make the deal", but as you wouldn't be able to get the Wheel of Fortune into the studio, 'Pick a Task' would suffice.

You get 2 pots, girl's names in one, tasks in the other (i.e. 2-4-1, shower, etc) Draw a task, then a girl's name (and a second girl's name if it's the 2-4-1 task) You would end up with different girl's doing different tasks.

I don't suppose it would be possible logistically, time (or lack of) would be another problem. Oh well, just thinking out loud.

And i apologise if this is in the wrong section.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2010 19:38 by Paulie69.)
22-03-2010 19:37
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

For Babestation Producers

Why have you stopped putting a COMPLETE list of girls appearing on a night's shows? I find it very useful so that I can decide what to record, if anything!!

22-03-2010 21:21
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I will list three points i want changed - with my first point being the most important by far!

1. Get Charlie C back nights - i can't stress this enough im missing her like crazy from the nightshows Sad

2. Get rid of the split screen, it's been said already but it's clear that everyone hates it, it diverts your attention from the girl your watching and you can't see much of the girl you want to watch, and it's just generally annoying.

3. More shower scenes! I think these are really good and there should be more of them, The babes get much dirtier and wilder in the shower they move around alot more, and wear this least amount of clothing. Also 2-4-1's in the shower are the best 2-4-1's on Babestation, I'd love to see more of those! You always see great interaction between the girls when there in the shower most notable moments were... the Paige and Ree shower scene from a week back, and the Daryl and Kandi shower scene from the other day, both great 2-4-1's!

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2010 21:33 by Josh187.)
22-03-2010 21:33
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2010 21:33 )Josh187 Wrote:  I will list three points i want changed - with my first point being the most important by far!

1. Get Charlie C back nights - i can't stress this enough im missing her like crazy from the nightshows Sad

2. Get rid of the split screen, it's been said already but it's clear that everyone hates it, it diverts your attention from the girl your watching and you can't see much of the girl you want to watch, and it's just generally annoying.

3. More shower scenes! I think these are really good and there should be more of them, The babes get much dirtier and wilder in the shower they move around alot more, and wear this least amount of clothing. Also 2-4-1's in the shower are the best 2-4-1's on Babestation, I'd love to see more of those! You always see great interaction between the girls when there in the shower most notable moments were... the Paige and Ree shower scene from a week back, and the Daryl and Kandi shower scene from the other day, both great 2-4-1's!

Agree with all these points but will differ slightly for the last one, just change the set on BS1/2 for once for christ sake, come on babestation correct me if i'm wrong but i bet it has been changed once this year so far, partyland seems to get a different set every 2/3 days.
22-03-2010 21:50
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(22-03-2010 21:33 )Josh187 Wrote:  3. More shower scenes! I think these are really good and there should be more of them, The babes get much dirtier and wilder in the shower they move around alot more, and wear this least amount of clothing. Also 2-4-1's in the shower are the best 2-4-1's on Babestation, I'd love to see more of those! You always see great interaction between the girls when there in the shower most notable moments were... the Paige and Ree shower scene from a week back, and the Daryl and Kandi shower scene from the other day, both great 2-4-1's!

I would agree with this but my choice would be Paige and Lori/Cleo/Toya!!

22-03-2010 21:58
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(22-03-2010 21:50 )matt38 Wrote:  
(22-03-2010 21:33 )Josh187 Wrote:  I will list three points i want changed - with my first point being the most important by far!

Agree with all these points but will differ slightly for the last one, just change the set on BS1/2 for once for christ sake, come on babestation correct me if i'm wrong but i bet it has been changed once this year so far, partyland seems to get a different set every 2/3 days.

I could of listed more points, but i didn't want to feel like was going on an on moaning..

I do find that strange How BS1/BS2 sets never change as opposed to Partyland who's sets change quite regularly, even though BS1/BS2 are much better channels then Partyland, However the sets don't bother me that much i mean a 'basic bed set' is good because it serves the purpose, babes can easily move around freely and the camera work is easy with a simple bed set. Where as other set's - babes might not be able to move as around as much as being on the bed for example. However i understand your point mate, things need to change now and again, mix it up a bit!

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2010 22:28 by Josh187.)
22-03-2010 22:07
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

I would like to see the girl get coved in oil a lot more like the girls do on live 960 (freeview live99)

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
22-03-2010 22:15
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(22-03-2010 18:11 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Also I think there are far to many 2-4-1s at the moment -

No, no, no! This is a contradiction in terms. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have too many 2-4-1s. (Provided they're allowed to touch, of course, none of that fingertip-stroking namby-pamby stuff.)

(22-03-2010 22:15 )dave34 Wrote:  I would like to see the girl get coved in oil a lot more like the girls do on live 960 (freeview live99)

Seconded!!!
23-03-2010 02:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV