Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

Dani Thompson

lothianguy Offline
Probably Wanking, PM me ;-)

RE: Dani Thompson
oh yes, just enjoying her right now......
20-03-2011 13:22
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Would love to see Dani wear a sexy secretary outfit in the office set Tongue

20-03-2011 13:27
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

Yeh! Dani doing a bit of office work, mmmh! cavorting about on the desk Tongue mini skirt, thigh high boots, tight open neck blouse with them voluptuous breasts trying so hard to get out eek I think I'm starting to dribble....er....I mean salivate, lol

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2011 14:57 by robert.f4.)
20-03-2011 14:50
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Dani's looking really sexy today. Wearing white jeans over a black leotard type thing with a shear V effect down the front giving a great view of her cleavage. Doesn't appear to be wearing a bra so that top is doing a great job of crushing her boobs together.

Also it's great to be able to see all of the gorgeous Dani T without having OSG's covering up her face / tits / arse....etc

Lovely smile too and bonus points for not wearing an Arsenal shirt Wink

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 15:55 by drharvey12.)
02-04-2011 15:55
Louise Offline
Senior Poster

(02-04-2011 15:55 )drharvey12 Wrote:  Dani's looking really sexy today. Wearing white jeans over a black leotard type thing with a shear V effect down the front giving a great view of her cleavage. Doesn't appear to be wearing a bra so that top is doing a great job of crushing her boobs together.

Also it's great to be able to see all of the gorgeous Dani T without having OSG's covering up her face / tits / arse....etc

They are jodphurs !! And my shirt is lovely Smile xx
02-04-2011 17:40
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-04-2011 17:40 )Louise Wrote:  
(02-04-2011 15:55 )drharvey12 Wrote:  Dani's looking really sexy today. Wearing white jeans over a black leotard type thing with a shear V effect down the front giving a great view of her cleavage. Doesn't appear to be wearing a bra so that top is doing a great job of crushing her boobs together.

They are jodphurs !! And my shirt is lovely Smile xx

LOL - learn something new every day!

Anyway Dani's now back on 920 and looking, if its possible, even better. A great costume change and now she's in a white bra under a see thru black camisole type top (I think - but let me know if I've got that wrong too) Wink

Lastly, Arsenal are an attractive team to watch - just not quite as attractive as Dani and Louise Big Grin

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 18:24 by drharvey12.)
02-04-2011 18:23
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Dani is looking great this morning on 903. Loving the bra she has on today. With Dani every day is national cleavage day Big Grin

Anybody know if Dani has any plans to do a nightshow? I believe she has done one in the past.

03-04-2011 10:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The return of the yellow and black outfit Big Grin. One of my favourites on Dani T. Glorious figure all over and that outfit shows off her curves superbly Heart

03-04-2011 15:01
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

OHMYGOD how amazing did Dani T look today in that basque etc??? Fabulous stuff.

One of my favourite girls is Dani. Her kinky thigh length boots (of various colours) are always a delight. And I have very fond memories of her in her PVC catsuit. Today's outfit was exceptional, well done Dani you're gorgeous!!!

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
05-04-2011 22:15
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(05-04-2011 22:15 )AngryPirate Wrote:  OHMYGOD how amazing did Dani T look today in that basque etc??? Fabulous stuff.

One of my favourite girls is Dani. Her kinky thigh length boots (of various colours) are always a delight. And I have very fond memories of her in her PVC catsuit. Today's outfit was exceptional, well done Dani you're gorgeous!!!

Yes, yes the black catsuit with the pink boots was always a delight, Dani seems to have lost this paticular outfit though...wish she would look harder
05-04-2011 22:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV