Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Chelsea French

bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

RE: Chelsea French
Would it not have been easier to rename this;

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=17836

thread? Seeing as not a lot of people know she uses the (stage) surname of French anyhow?

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
14-03-2010 19:42
Find all posts by this user
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

Really really disapointed to see Chelsea stuck on these shit channel's. No more nakedness, i find her quite lackluster now, the old Chelsea that doesnt look too interested, not at all the Chelsea everybody was buzzing about just last month Sad

But still, life goes on and its Chelsea so Smile
15-03-2010 15:39
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(15-03-2010 15:39 )cainan Wrote:  Really really disapointed to see Chelsea stuck on these shit channel's. No more nakedness, i find her quite lackluster now, the old Chelsea that doesnt look too interested, not at all the Chelsea everybody was buzzing about just last month Sad

But still, life goes on and its Chelsea so Smile

Yep, totally agree. Will have to just look out for her web content now. Anyone thinking of signing up for her Official Site when it opens?

15-03-2010 20:38
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Chelsea's a really pretty girl and her pert little body's a real turn on.
Something really cute and sexy about herTongueHeart

Why me?
15-03-2010 23:17
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Great to see cheeky Chelsea back tonightRolleyes
Pity she has to wear two pair of knickers, its a bit like going to bed with your socks on really and not at all sexy.....grrrrrrrr, it's my pet hateannoyed
Gorgeous girl though, you know you would ladslaughHeart

Why me?
17-03-2010 23:58
Private Elegance Offline
Apprentice Poster

Chelsea is so hot!! I see she has a site in the making, looks good too!!

http://www.chelseafrench.com

Cant wait to see the tour and join up. Looks hot - she is such a minx!!!!
18-03-2010 12:35
Private Elegance Offline
Apprentice Poster

Confused me when she moved channels again lol great to see her again though now I found her!

I hope her site goes live soon!
18-03-2010 12:41
Private Elegance Offline
Apprentice Poster

Chelsea is one of my top 5 on the channels if not number 1!!!
Looks like she is only shooting open leg for her own site now as have not seen her published many places - been looking believe me haha

Anyone know of any other links...?

Does anyone know when it goes live???? Cant wait to see the live cam shows wooo phewee she is so hot right!!?
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2010 13:43 by Private Elegance.)
19-03-2010 13:42
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(19-03-2010 13:42 )Private Elegance Wrote:  Chelsea is one of my top 5 on the channels if not number 1!!!
Looks like she is only shooting open leg for her own site now as have not seen her published many places - been looking believe me haha

Does anyone know when it goes live???? Cant wait to see the live cam shows wooo phewee she is so hot right!!?

I don't believe you Rolleyes . About 20 photosets and 2 videos (open leg and dildo) spread over three of the top ten multi-model websites. Check out her thread in the clubparadiso subforum, might give you a bit of a clue as to where to look.

As to her own website, problem may be the same as with many others in that it will take three months or so to get a decent amount of content for your money.

19-03-2010 22:45
Private Elegance Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-03-2010 22:45 )bunnybc Wrote:  
(19-03-2010 13:42 )Private Elegance Wrote:  Chelsea is one of my top 5 on the channels if not number 1!!!

I don't believe you Rolleyes . About 20 photosets and 2 videos (open leg and dildo) spread over three of the top ten multi-model websites. Check out her thread in the clubparadiso subforum, might give you a bit of a clue as to where to look.

As to her own website, problem may be the same as with many others in that it will take three months or so to get a decent amount of content for your money.

Hmm - thanks had a look at those. Thanks. I knew she was on Twistys.com but not joining any other multi girl sites, find them all the same lol

Good point about solo sites. It says live cams etc so if not too much money worth it for that alone I recon... Would you not agree she is worth it!!?
20-03-2010 00:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV