cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Sex Station - Chat & Discussion

wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

RE: Sex Station - Chat & Discussion
Huh The majority of the girls who were on sexsation last nite orginally came from babeshows aired on the tv and then joined sexsation for hardcore internet viewing so i did not want to see or expect sexsation to be turned into a softcore babeshow thats like going backwards Rolleyes

And the difference between sexstation and bs bule is 1 is softcore and 1 the hardcore last nite was pointless a waste of time why me as a fan of sexsation which is hardcore viewing channel/ station want to see it on tv in as a softcore version Rolleyes that make no sense whatsoever Huh
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 19:08 by wasteofspace.)
19-11-2011 18:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-11-2011 18:58 )wasteofspace Wrote:  Huh The majority of the girls who were on sexsation orginally came from babeshows and then joined sexsation for hardcore tv viewing so i did not want to see or expect sexsation to be turned into a softcore babeshow thats like going backwards Rolleyes

And the difference between sexstation and bs bule is 1 is softcore and 1 the hardcore last nite was pointless a waste of time why me as a fan of sexsation which is hardcore viewing channel/ station want to see it on tv in as a softcore channel Huh

Putting the regular Sexstation web show girls on a tv babe channel and especially on freeview allows them to be seen by a much greater audience than they normally would , there are bound to be viewers with freeview only that have never seen the web show girls before , you can bet your bottom Dollar that the girls when on the phone are telling their callers all about the web show , it's got to be a good thing for the girls themselves and the web show if more people are made aware of the hardcore web show .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 20:52 by mr mystery.)
19-11-2011 19:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

exactly, that's why i enjoyed it for all the reasons you say mr mystery which made it better than the babestation shows last night. the screen wasnt cluttered with osg's, no interruptions from mic girls and none of the regular bs babes on it,

wasteofspace the problem is ofcom, not people's declining standards, they have tightened the rules and the babes cant do a lot of what they could do in the past. as ive said before was a good night and wont complain if sexstation does come back on sky like it was in the past

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2011 20:40
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(19-11-2011 20:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  exactly, that's why i enjoyed it for all the reasons you say mr mystery which made it better than the babestation shows last night. the screen wasnt cluttered with osg's, no interruptions from mic girls and none of the regular bs babes on it

So you enjoyed it because it didn't have the regular BS girls on it, the same girls who you regularly tell us "had a good night last night" Huh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-11-2011 20:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

all the reasons ilm not just the one you highlighted made it better than bs last night. yes i do say some babestation babes have good nights but babestation shows as a whole are ruined by too many osg's and interruptions every 2 mins

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2011 20:59
mace106 Offline
Senior Poster

anyone know how to play the stream using google chrome , it used to work fine with ie but i cant get it on now
sorry if in wrong section

IN A WORLD FULL OF UNITEDS,CITYS,AND ROVERS THERE IS ONLY ONE HOTSPUR COYS
20-11-2011 22:14
Babechannelfan Offline
Apprentice Poster

2 PM
Anyone know whats happening at 2pm thats new ?
27-11-2011 14:04
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

RE: 2 PM
(27-11-2011 14:04 )Babechannelfan Wrote:  Anyone know whats happening at 2pm thats new ?

Blowjob

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
27-11-2011 15:40
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

and now a footwank

27-11-2011 15:42
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

intercourse

27-11-2011 15:43

gemma hiles