gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Tattoo Thread

Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

RE: The Tattoo Thread
Hey Bosse, if u replace the rose-what will you have in its place?

Love the one on ur back Mas & BelfastBoy great Panther, Im likin that.

Red, I personally think you should consider it, if ur worried, go 4 a small discreet one, but you will find in addictive! They do look good in the summer when you see guys with shorts & vest on

Jungle boy-wtf is that lol? I love macho tats, manly ones on guys & I wont even mention Keltucky Fried Cruelty!

Wicked Fieldy! few quids worth there! Whos the babe in pic1? Very macho-Kelly approves!

Kells x

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
15-12-2008 12:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

Kelly Bell Wrote:Hey Bosse, if u replace the rose-what will you have in its place?

Red, I personally think you should consider it, if ur worried, go 4 a small discreet one, but you will find in addictive! They do look good in the summer when you see guys with shorts & vest on

Jungle boy-wtf is that lol? I love macho tats, manly ones on guys & I wont even mention Keltucky Fried Cruelty!

Wicked Fieldy! few quids worth there! Whos the babe in pic1? Very macho-Kelly approves!

Kells x

Thanks Kelly, don't know who she is, to be honest it is a tattoo that I copied of someone else (liked the idea that she was a bit S&M) and it seemd to be the right tat at the right time.

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
15-12-2008 12:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Yeah Kelly the panther is a cracker, really proud of it i am...proud of all my tattoo's lol
15-12-2008 21:59
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Kelly Bell Wrote:Hey Bosse, if u replace the rose-what will you have in its place?

Kells x

lol, it's a bit too emo for me now! Gunna convert it to in the new year. It is a bit gay lol

"Insert funny comment here"
15-12-2008 22:14
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Yeah Kelly the panther is a cracker, really proud of it i am...proud of all my tattoo's lol

Know how you feel BelfastBadBoy, love my tattoos, and cannot wait to get more, trouble is finding new designs and new "good" tattoists, why stick with one artist when there are thousands out there.

15-12-2008 23:08
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Yeah Fieldy i never thought i'd be the tattoo kind but once you get that first one and you have something on you that others look at and find cool then its a nice buzz. I have another 4 to get but havnt a clue what to get just yet. How many you looking to get or is it just an on going thing with you?
15-12-2008 23:52
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Yeah Fieldy i never thought i'd be the tattoo kind but once you get that first one and you have something on you that others look at and find cool then its a nice buzz. I have another 4 to get but havnt a clue what to get just yet. How many you looking to get or is it just an on going thing with you?

Theres a lot of body space, so I think I will take my time, but in the end I will probably get the "full suit". You are damn right once the first bit of ink goes in and people "who do not have the balls to do wat we do" call it "cool", it is like an adernalin rush, I only went in for one tatt but got addicted. My tattoist became one of my best friends, until he f**ked off back to south africa.

Reading on some of the previous posts on this thread I hate to say that my tattooist was one of the ones that tattoed the Jackass Boys.

16-12-2008 01:07
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

Thanks for the compliment Kelly Smile. I would like to get more but I have always said I don't want to get any below my elbow, although that may change eventually.
16-12-2008 01:59
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

heres my tattoo's. They are a bit gay i must admit, still kinda like em tho lol

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"Insert funny comment here"
16-12-2008 18:26
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

jungleboy is the rumour true that you have a Village People tattoo on your back lol
16-12-2008 20:12

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles