gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Tattoo Thread

BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: The Tattoo Thread
See jungleboy you have the look for 2 full sleeves like you stated above, you have that rocker look about you. Man i havnt had a KFC in ages,they are addictive though yum yum
11-12-2008 22:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

i want a deathbat, and a black heart with a hand around it and a other hand with a knife stabbing it , to represent the one person i loved fucking my heart up OHHH YEA!!!

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
11-12-2008 22:32
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

yeah, i like it my parents dont, i dont even live with them anymore but they keep telling me i look like a tramp lol! I grow the beard to annoy them. That pic was taken a few months ago. I was having the fully loaded box btw. £5 well spent!
Johnny whats a deathbat?

"Insert funny comment here"
12-12-2008 01:24
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

The Deathbat is the Avenged Sevenfold 'mascot' kind of thing, it is more their symbol, here is it:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/...athBat.jpg

And if you look closely at my back Tat, the deathbat is sort of incorporated into it, one of the reasons I chose that tat Wink. Plus it was influenced by Randy Orton's tattoo, but I wanted my own one done of it, not just a carbon copy, like the one he has on the top of his right arm, I had one like that one done on my left but made the tattooist make it different. Plus the lion surrounded by a tribal design on my right, I *may* get the lion inked over next week, I haven't decided yet, just make it a big tribal pattern maybe, I dunno:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d51a3420659199

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8d612420659200

Who thinks I should get the lion covered and who doesn't? I hate the way it looks but it was my first tattoo and I am a Leo so it has sentimental value, I am really in two minds about it.
12-12-2008 02:51
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

It's quite a nice lion mate, but it does look out of place there. If you want one, get one done like santino marella!

12-12-2008 11:19
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

What on my chest? I dunno, I was just contemplating getting it covered and then getting it put onto my left thigh so I have a tattoo on each thigh then, I ain't sure, I do like the tattoo, I just wish I had went to a better tattoo artist to get the bit around it done, he promised me when he drew it out it wouldn't overpower the Lion the lying wanker, I wish I went to my usual place, or the kickarse tattooist I went to in America. The main problem is I want it covered so it looks like a continuation of the pattern but I don't know if that will be possible.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2008 03:04 by mas0887.)
13-12-2008 03:03
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

Hey mas0887, as long as the tone or colour of the tat you want covered, is not to heavy, if you find a good tatooist they can pretty much do a proper cover and continuation of the tat you went increasing, but the most important thing is to speak to the tatooist and see what he can do, your expectations to the end result could be very different!! Good luck mate.

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
13-12-2008 15:07
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Theres a guy called Novak who's best friends with Bam Margera, you know the guy from Jackass. Well one night Bam cum on Novaks arm and they actualy had the outline of his cum tattoo's on the guys arm... crazy fuckers lol
13-12-2008 19:35
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Theres a guy called Novak who's best friends with Bam Margera, you know the guy from Jackass. Well one night Bam cum on Novaks arm and they actualy had the outline of his cum tattoo's on the guys arm... crazy fuckers lol

Jesus Wept. I have to see how his arm looked like after that lol!
Any links/vids available?

13-12-2008 19:42
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Bam has a new DVD out called Where The Fuck Is Santa, i watched it last week and seen it. He also has on one arm the writing *Where's My Needle* and then on the other arm theres a picture of a needle and beside it says *There It Is* lol
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2008 19:56 by BelfastBadBoy.)
13-12-2008 19:54

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles