gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Tattoo Thread

skully Offline

RE: The Tattoo Thread
mikeybhoy73 Wrote:Holy shit!!

Skully mate........I wish I was a tattoo artist!!

jungleboy Wrote:i can see the words little and fucking there, cant make out the other word. The guy who did that must have had a massive boner!
Big Grin definately.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 19:16 by skully.)
15-01-2009 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

Feel the need to re-invigorate this thread, I am going to get tattoo number 7 either tomorrow, Thursday or Friday. God I hate saying stuff like that 'tattoo number 7' because I don't usually consider them in numbers, just sections covered, it is just easier to say rather than 'getting my back tattoo enlarged and having it joint up with the tattoos that are on my arms'. Although saying stuff like that with numbers can confuse people too, there are 3 seperate tattoos on my right arm but they all join up to form one big tattoo, so people only think I have one tattoo there, which pisses me off also. I wouldn't mind if they said one big tattoo that covered my entire upper arm, but they just say tattoo on my arm, which could be like a centimetre big.

Anybody have any idea how I can talk about my tattoos in a simple way that won't misguide people? Especially because now that I am getting this tattoo to join up the others, that can be considered one tattoo, so that makes what was six tattoos become two tattoos. So when people say shit now, they will say I have got a tattoo on my back and one on my leg, sounds pussyish doesn't it?
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2009 22:15 by mas0887.)
02-03-2009 22:14
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

I got it done today, and if all tattoos hurt this much then I would only have one, possibly. Because contrary to popular belief, being stabbed repeatedly in the spine and shoulder blades with a needle can hurt a tad. What was strange was that when I got the tattoo on my back in the first place in America it didn't really hurt at all, anyway onto the pics (WARNING I was a bit bloody still when these were taken so if you don't like that kinda thing, don't enlarge the pic):

[Image: th_75686_Photo263_122_101lo.jpg]

And just to see the part that goes around my shoulders a bit:

[Image: th_75678_Photo266_122_851lo.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2009 18:58 by mas0887.)
05-03-2009 18:57
Hazhard Away
Banned

mas0887 Wrote:I got it done today, and if all tattoos hurt this much then I would only have one, possibly. Because contrary to popular belief, being stabbed repeatedly in the spine and shoulder blades with a needle can hurt a tad. What was strange was that when I got the tattoo on my back in the first place in America it didn't really hurt at all, anyway onto the pics (WARNING I was a bit bloody still when these were taken so if you don't like that kinda thing, don't enlarge the pic):

[Image: th_75686_Photo263_122_101lo.jpg]

And just to see the part that goes around my shoulders a bit:

[Image: th_75678_Photo266_122_851lo.jpg]

that tattoo is sweet how long did it take to complete
05-03-2009 19:00
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

Thanks Hazhard. I already had part of the bit on my back, as seen in post number 4 of this thread, but from him drawing the new bits which took like 10-15 minutes it then took him about an hour and a half to three quarters to do it, added to the same amount of time for the bit in America and I was actually getting inked for three to three and a half hours. With about half hour of prep (drawing) time.
06-03-2009 17:24
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

A website I found some time ago

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/index.html
06-03-2009 18:55
Hazhard Away
Banned

mas0887 Wrote:Thanks Hazhard. I already had part of the bit on my back, as seen in post number 4 of this thread, but from him drawing the new bits which took like 10-15 minutes it then took him about an hour and a half to three quarters to do it, added to the same amount of time for the bit in America and I was actually getting inked for three to three and a half hours. With about half hour of prep (drawing) time.

awsome mate.
06-03-2009 19:45
cgilgo Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Dionne - Discussion Thread
(17-08-2009 10:32 )dionne from babestation Wrote:  ....anyway im interested in your thoughts on body art, do any of you have tattoos that have meaning behind them? let me know!! im off to the gym now, back to work 2nite, so big kiss from me, take care, love ya lots like jelly tots.....Dionne xxx

Hi Dionne,
I have a tattoo of a dragon on each shoulder which represent strength. They remind me that no matter how bad things get they will always get better! I also have a tattoo of an angel on my back, which represents protection and humility. I'm not a religious person but I am spiritual and as you've said, we need to be true to ourselves - I've attached it to this post (hopefully) - I'd love you to rate it!    
23-08-2009 14:51
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

igot a tattoo a month ago now, on my elbow on the inside, like just up from my wrist, of the Blink 182 logo. its ok. im also plannin on gettin the deathbat with "seize the day" written under it on the outside of my wrist but further up from where youd wear a watch for example.

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2009 16:44 by JohnnyChrist.)
01-09-2009 16:44
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

"Insert funny comment here"
07-11-2009 16:37

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles