Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

!!!D DAY 2010!!!

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: !!!D DAY 2010!!!
(08-03-2010 00:50 )chrislatimer Wrote:  this thread should be closed, i like dionne glad shes back but i thought mica out did her on friday.

I can't see a reason to close the thread. Just because an event has passed, or some people believe that another girl performed better on the night, doesn't mean that people should be restricted from discussing 'D-Day' if they wish.

(08-03-2010 00:56 )Wazo Wrote:  This thread will props be closed once people have finished discussing the actual d-day night. When she is on next i expect all chat will move back to the dionne chat an discussion thread.

Yes, non D-Day related Dionne chat should take place in her regular discussion thread.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
08-03-2010 02:05
Find all posts by this user
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(07-03-2010 18:44 )Rise Wrote:  In reality the 'hype' seems to have been an experiment. Namely could a buzz be 'created' around a reasonably reliable girl as a solution to the problem that the station's genuine buzz-girl was proving less than reliable.

It's easy to see logical business reasons for trying something like that, and the whole setup with a 3-4-1,
school uniforms, Caty and Mica gave it the best possibility of working (but in the end these extra elements ended up getting most of the credit, on here at least).
A buzz is ultimately organically there or not there, no matter how much it's talked up. How the Danica issue could be solved, who knows? A running tab at Harrods? Maybe it just can't be solved.

But as a commercial experiment, the D-Day project was understandable despite the resultant hype grumbles.

Look, Danica may be a genuine buzz-girl for you and some others but not for all of us.

As Jamie himself has said, having Dionne back after 3 months away was a big thing for the channel itself regardless of the viewers especially so since she's been there from the start.

And anyone who has been watching from the start will know that Dionne was involved in a lot of Elite's early jaw dropping stuff. The Spotlight strip for example, not to mention her legendary 2-4-1's with Paige Ashley, TJ and then Hazel.

The "problem" with Danica is easily solved. Just put some of her night shows on a loop and there you go. It was exciting stuff at first but it very quickly became the same performance over and over again.

Now, you yourself may need to make out a load of hype was created to mask the regular no shows of your favourite girl but in truth, Dionne had been steaming up Elite regularly long before Danica ever showed up.
08-03-2010 18:44
Find all posts by this user
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

dont see the big deal about danica? just me? anyway...

must agree chilly on the "baby" thing tis a bit annoying but considering i dont know Dionne on a personal level....she can repeat as much as she possibly wants for all i care its all about the looks :-D ha

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
08-03-2010 19:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV