Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(20-08-2020 13:37 )Chrisst Wrote:  There's a wide variety of opinion about whether what they serve up is good bad or somewhere in between. I think that says more about us than the studio.

Essentially I think that there's 5 types of shows we want:
1. Girl on the phone
2. Girl interacting with live mic.
3. Girl showing tits.
4. Girl showing pussy.
5. Penetration.

1 and 3 can be done at home and the studio.
2 can be only be web only so the picture quality will vary.
4 will be web only at home or webcam at home or studio
5 will be webcam or private.
This gets complicated but essentially my conclusion is the the stronger you want it the more you've got to pay and the greater the likelihood the picture will involve a lower quality internet stream.

In terms of our deliberations, I suggest that our judgement concentrate on the degree to which we feel the girl engaged with her audience. Bare in mind Jada's point made on air before that if you want a good show you've got to get involved.

Dude. Please watch more than 66. What 'can' and 'can't' be done can, quite often, be a matter of operator, babe or tech artificially ruling something out as not possible. Nothing is really beyond them once away from TV. (BS has done mic-led shows at the studio for instance.) It's all a question of will and investment.

Quote:...my conclusion is the the stronger you want it the more you've got to pay and the greater the likelihood the picture will involve a lower quality internet stream.
Yes there is a tendency towards this but it will continue only if punters accept such low standards and fudges.

You are certainly right that there are a myriad of babeshow punter types. They each have varying desires and expectations but no punter should be unexpectant or compromised in getting their service because of that. It's up to the babes to not deny what each type punter is looking for. Smoke and mirrors ain't gonna cut it much longer when there's another babe (or several) prepared to do the deed on whatever platform you want it on for whichever method of payment you would like.

So yeah the babe can cater for the types by all means but she shouldn't be putting artificial barriers to content up just because she prefers to keep things 'under the radar' for example (or worse just for their OF). The market will dictate how long they can get away with that.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2020 17:21 by ShandyHand.)
20-08-2020 17:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(20-08-2020 17:20 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Please watch more than 66.
BS has done mic-led shows at the studio for instance.

No thank you.
Are you seriously suggesting that there's any merit in BS's two minute challenge?
20-08-2020 17:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-08-2020 17:38 )Chrisst Wrote:  No thank you.
Are you seriously suggesting that there's any merit in BS's two minute challenge?

Lol I can't stand a lot of BS's gimmicks and stylings either. Nor was I referring to the old 2 minute quickfire round - I meant (no caller in this case) mic shows designed to get tips. (Admittedly a few of the new breed have just started to do something similar in inferior laptop quality at 66 towers but they just can't give up on the idea they can do everything at once, including calls, without compromise to the services; some babes make the most valiant attempts but its still a fudge).

When it comes down to it there's no denying that BS are the more experimental atm. They attempt to do far more with their shows, frequently offer more to hold the casual interactor and appeal to more types than the those that still cling to persuasion by the simple 'pay to come away from the main screen and I'll show you' routine. Too many babes at 66 in recent times seem to look at it as this is all there is to babe-ing.

It's starting to change again there with the likes of Brooks, Grace, Georgia and the most encouraging newcomer Holly Rose. But this New Wave's ethic has to take hold to trump the same old same old of those still around from before.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2020 18:09 by ShandyHand.)
20-08-2020 17:59
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(20-08-2020 17:59 )ShandyHand Wrote:  When it comes down to it there's no denying that BS are the more experimental atm. They attempt to do far more with their shows, frequently offer more to hold the casual interactor and appeal to more types than the those that still cling to persuasion by the simple 'pay to come away from the main screen and I'll show you' routine. Too many babes at 66 in recent times seem to look at it as this is all there is to babe-ing.

I believe that any advantage the BS may have is on account of their studio direction which 66 appear to have never been able to afford.
20-08-2020 20:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-08-2020 16:26 )tigeralf Wrote:  General Movement from certain babes would not go amiss instead of being glued to a chair for hours on end

Must be some super strength super glue for that to happen.....

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-08-2020 20:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-08-2020 12:06 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I was pleased to see a few different girls on the show last night. I was beginning to call channel 924 the Jada/Preeti channel.
Denni Tayla was a nice surprise Smile

It would also be a treat if they could get Paige Phillips on the show.

Are you happy with the Paige that is on 924 right now Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
20-08-2020 22:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Get your Rammybingo cards ready as Paige Turnah is on right now Smilelaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
20-08-2020 22:08
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-E228_5F3F8F7D.jpg]
21-08-2020 10:11
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(12-06-2020 12:39 )winsaw Wrote:  I think the point Roxta is making is there is a show called LSL that's live from Columbia 24 hours a day on the same platform that 66 use to show there shows and the show from the other side of the world has a great picture with non of the issues the 66 girls seam to get from a show that's from the UK, as you don't know it LSL is a show made for the UK market with all the sexy Latina girls speaking perfect English, deffenalty big competition for 66 the LSL girls are always very busy,

'Live Sex Latinas'? I used to watch that a lot, back when Valery Saenz, and a few others, were there.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
23-08-2020 18:43
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(11-06-2020 21:55 )seducedx6 Wrote:  {snip}

Provisional follow-up to https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2461574
Whatever cons (!?) there are, to 66 currently. Such as, the baffling increase in numbers of presenters. Far out of proportion, to the time to accommodate them, in the schedule, on web, or on tv. Or whether enough of them, are attractive enough, to enough paying callers or viewers. Enough "enoughs", already!
One plus, is the seeming demise of 'tease' shows.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
23-08-2020 20:26