Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(11-06-2020 14:36 )2015watcher Wrote:  Not sure about that, the tease shows are the 10-11 (sometimes midnight) and the 4am tease so what about the night shows Cali done (past 11/ midnight) and IMO she looked not one bit interested in doing the show and for me nightshows without boobs on show is the equivalent to Barca without messi. Not singling Cali out here merely as she seems to be the topic of conversation we have seen others on s66 do the same kind of shows when we could have a babe like Rebecca K or Brooks filling the same time slot and putting on what I class to be proper standard of tease and nightshows.

I've seen these channels, since autumn 2011. When the digital switchover happened, where I live. Before that, I was unaware of them.
Earlier that same year, I had a computer at home, for the first time.
But since then, I've seen Elite/66, mostly on tv, i.e. "Freeview".
Indeed, during the years, that it wasn't on fv. Off the top of my head, I think that might have been, from around 2013-2017. I doubt I saw it online, very much, at all.
Hence, it must have been, during that time off-fv, when 'tease' shows were introduced.

66 airs on fv, from midnight to 6am. So that's, generally, 5 hours, of what Lola has called, "boob time".
When 66 returned to fv, I would see 'tease' time, from midnight to 1am, 2am, and even 3am. Or, from 3am, some other times.
Overwhelmingly, these were daytime shows, visually.
It was only when Emma C, went from doing daytime-type, 'tease' shows, to 'full' night shows, that I didn't feel like I was watching replays of daytime shows.
Emma C probably appeared most, at that time. For possibly a period of several months. Later returning to daytime, and some 'tease' shows.
Macy was another, who was ubiquitous, for much longer. But her shows, didn't move from daytime 'tease', to night-time 'tease', till she left 66 for BS.

If I had put, any parts of my previous post, in bold type, in addition to what you emphasised, it might have included: restrictions, broad, diluting, not, full, only seven hours, reduce, and further.
Out of 24 hours, only seven hours, are night-time, five on fv.
Up till last week, only one channel, on fv.
Albeit, as I've said in previous posts, the second fv channel, has not been showing anything different. But, there's a major channel reshuffle, on fv, on June 22. So, presumably, the older channel, 679, will go then.

It's possibly, only since the new year, that the 'tease' shows have decreased.
Then.. the virus hiatus. Where most of the world, still is.
As I said in a post, back in April, on which I started reflecting, in a post, last week, the move out of the studio, saw the boundaries, between night-time and daytime, become less defined.
Up till then, 66's trajectory might have been, towards its becoming a daytime channel, with night-time shows online. Possibly, that is the direction, that would be welcomed, by many night-time presenters.
Perhaps, some of the night-time presenters, among those who left, during the OnlyFans contretemps, felt sidelined by daytime presenters' being scheduled at night, but not doing night shows, and that contributed, to their deciding it was better, to go it alone.
Others will know more about all that, including the internal developments in 66 management.

From what I can approximate, of the bigger picture, Cali's 'nightless', night-time shows, are a logical consequence, of scheduling presenters from daytime, to do daytime-type shows at night.
Having evidently retired, from 'full' night-time shows. Presumably 66 knew what to expect.
Given the still greater restrictions, on what daytime presenters can do. If you can be scheduled at night, to do nearly the same. Then that's 66's responsibility.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
11-06-2020 21:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(11-06-2020 18:49 )Roxta Wrote:  I think the poor internet quality has a lot to do with it. I don't much fancy watching a pixelated buffering picture when I can get 4k picture quality from a girl in Columbia on other websites.

I've wondered at how many Columbian women are online!?
I would have expected more from Brazil. Not least, as it's the most populous country in South America.
Columbia is second, but with around a quarter of Brazil's population size.

I know far more about Brazil. Prompted by being into its music, from when I was a kid.

I tried checking, quickly, the ratios of women to men, in both countries. But I couldn't find those basic figures.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
11-06-2020 22:20
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I don't get this are the girls now performing at there homes and the studio because Ella was at her home and Sarah is in the studio i don't understand.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
12-06-2020 01:37
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

There's enough space at the studio for two babes and staff to socially distance so it's some of both until the Government say different.
12-06-2020 02:00
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-06-2020 01:37 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I don't get this are the girls now performing at there homes and the studio because Ella was at her home and Sarah is in the studio i don't understand.
Something tells me Ella's windows have their own fan club SurprisedBig Laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-06-2020 08:02
icy12 Offline
Banned

Great stuff from S66 cams and peeps say it's awesome lol

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-06-2020 10:31
icy12 Offline
Banned

(11-06-2020 21:55 )seducedx6 Wrote:  {snip}

So XP and BS can have their girls show loads and get up close and S66 can't on TV...
12-06-2020 10:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(11-06-2020 22:20 )seducedx6 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 18:49 )Roxta Wrote:  I think the poor internet quality has a lot to do with it. I don't much fancy watching a pixelated buffering picture when I can get 4k picture quality from a girl in Columbia on other websites.

I've wondered at how many Columbian women are online!?
I would have expected more from Brazil. Not least, as it's the most populous country in South America.
Columbia is second, but with around a quarter of Brazil's population size.

I know far more about Brazil. Prompted by being into its music, from when I was a kid.

I tried checking, quickly, the ratios of women to men, in both countries. But I couldn't find those basic figures.

I think the point Roxta is making is there is a show called LSL that's live from Columbia 24 hours a day on the same platform that 66 use to show there shows and the show from the other side of the world has a great picture with non of the issues the 66 girls seam to get from a show that's from the UK, as you don't know it LSL is a show made for the UK market with all the sexy Latina girls speaking perfect English, deffenalty big competition for 66 the LSL girls are always very busy,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020 12:41 by winsaw.)
12-06-2020 12:39
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2020 12:39 )winsaw Wrote:  

I think the point Roxta is making is there is a show called LSL that's live from Columbia 24 hours a day on the same platform that 66 use to show there shows and the show from the other side of the world has a great picture with non of the issues the 66 girls seam to get from a show that's from the UK, as you don't know it LSL is a show made for the UK market with all the sexy Latina girls speaking big competition for 66 the LSL girls are always very busy,

I wouldn't think that LSL, Chatterbate, Stripchat or most cam sites are competetion as S66 are just minnows.
S66 however are on one national free to air TV network and the biggest global pay per view one and those cam operators can't match that.

I believe S66's home picture is poor because the UK's internet is too crap to benefit from any advantages that that shared platform might offer and in any case it's only a temporary problem that'll largely disappear when the studio reopens fully.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020 13:56 by Chrisst.)
12-06-2020 13:55
icy12 Offline
Banned

Jess West is mostly at home and streaming in 720p quality via BS website. Nothing to do with the internet connection. S66 clearly hasn't invested in any decent IT equipment in years
12-06-2020 15:07