Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-06-2020 12:43 )Chrisst Wrote:  I think it boils down to the fact that you don't like change. In this case it's because to watch S66 you're gonna have to use a different piece of kit.
Doddle's Cool remark is even more worrying. Here's a chap who not only doesn't watch the full picture but also won't read about it here.

It was the same when CD's appeared. I can recall John Peel Cool writing in Sounds remarking that the major topic of discussion in the early 80's was not the music recorded but on what it was recorded.
If you're still trying to cling onto yer Sky then you won't have seen the creativity of performance offered by many including Grace.
I plead guilty quite happily to being a "late adopter".

I would also say when I'm positive about S66 I say so. I appreciate they're going through changes Wink lately. Watching on the web is unlikely to change my view of babes I think are crap laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-06-2020 16:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-06-2020 12:43 )Chrisst Wrote:  I think it boils down to the fact that you don't like change. In this case it's because to watch S66 you're gonna have to use a different piece of kit.

If you're still trying to cling onto yer Sky then you won't have seen the creativity of performance offered by many including Grace.

Turning now to babes leaving.
By the end of the year I'll only have number 3 left! Im not crying about it because there's several up and coming.

I'm not saying that S66 is perfect but I think they're working on improvements. I believe they have great potential.
I'm guilty too of not availing myself of the full picture. I don't pay. Shandy Cool pays so his opinion counts for more than mine.

I like discussing with guys who disagree with me but if it's going to be objective can readers qualiify their remarks in the light of what they've seen and read.

I have duly edited your post as above in order to respond to the salient points within.

You start with two assumptions both of which are wildly inaccurate.
Firstly you infer that I don't like change.
This in itself is wrong with regard to babeshow output in whatever guise.
Change is fine as long as the end product maintains or bolsters visual stimulus.
Change is good as long as it better encourages interaction through an impulsive, instinctive desire to engage. Engagement through a natural, spontaneous feel to what I am taking in through the power of my sight.
Change is effective if it is managed efficiently and reasonably.
The primary change to web based output on S66 has failed each and every one of those tests in my opinion.

Secondly you infer a resentment at having to use different kit and presumably also infer that I don't watch web based S66 content.
Once again this is incorrect.
I am well aware of the S66 webshows and have taken due time to peruse them with sufficient tech to hand. I happen to not be impressed.
And why?
Because what I see on the web is not imaginative, is not creative, is not oozing sexual tension or spontaneity.
Come to think of it what I NOW see on TV nightshows has the very same issues.
I take the view the babeshow focus is a mechanical, process driven money grabbing venture with little or no consideration given to and painfully little ability to invoke raw sexual tension and sensuality.
It masquerades as nightshow entertainment but fails my key test.
It generally lacks FEELING.
There is little or no connection made with me to partake.
There is no rush to the phone or rush to top up on credits for tip goals that are either not met, met very loosely, met disingenuously or stifled through incompetence.

By definition of the above I do not rely on SKY.
I have watched Grace on occasions amongst others.
No comment made yet about her or many others on my part.
Because neither she nor others that I have watched have sufficiently captured my imagination and flicked the switch of impulse or feeling.

Web based content may allow for more explicitness but not necessarily imagination, creativity or feeling.
This being said the fact that TV allows for less explicit content does not automatically mean that TV content will succeed in these regards either.
I merely highlighted three Ultimate Babes who stirred my senses through the power of their movement, their gaze, their body language and on screen charisma.
I eluded to them as leaders in their field. Benchmarks for others to aspire to.
Sources of inspiration.
I see no leaders at S66 right now.
I see no inspiration.
I see a pale imitation of what this channel was at it's very best

Do I see improvement? No.
Do I see the potential of which you speak? To a degree as regards a few babes themselves but numerous babes have previously arrived at S66 only to see their potential better exploited elsewhere down the years. I see nothing about S66 now that makes me think they could competently manage a change of direction even if I sensed they had a clear sense of one (which I don't).

Two final points.
I have been on this forum since June 2010.
I have been watching and interacting with the babeshow product across various channels and platforms for longer than that.
At considerable cost.
Via calls, via tips, via subscriptions to this and that.
To the tune of babes interacted with that runs well into the hundreds.
To a net cost of a rather eye watering sum of money spent over more than a decade.
So eye watering the shame of it feels too much to divulge an overall figure spent.
Lets just say landline phone bills, mobile phone bills and credit card bills have been hammered to a point of frequent stress and strife.

So I am more than certain that my opinion counts.
No more or less so than anyone elses.
But it counts with power to add through the benefit of all my experiences with the babeshow product down the years.

Finally. You ask that objective argument is qualified by virtue of what has been seen and read.
I think ten years of reading forum contributions of posters a plenty allied to more than a decade of watching the output on which this forum thrives is perhaps sufficient qualification by now.
If it was deemed not to be that way I would worry for my own sanity even more so than I do already Surprised.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020 21:58 by Snooks.)
03-06-2020 19:18
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Read and learn people - a master at work

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
03-06-2020 19:59
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Top quality post as usual Snookered. Reasoned, objective and a very honest assessment of the state of play at S66 at the minute.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
03-06-2020 21:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would have said three months ago when lockdown started the impact of it on the shows would see us watching individual shows & performances that probably we very rarely see on TV in the studio and I have to admit some babes were far more animated in their performances at home than they would be in the studio.

And now I think it is going to take time to see how much St66 will be affected by being a channel down but I hope it will lead to the babes performing like they have been peforming at home.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020 21:52 by lovebabes56.)
03-06-2020 21:50
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Well if they can find more girls like Kimmy Worship currently on tonight,and performing prick jerking views, then I'm sure they will survive. Kimmy has to be a permanent night babe. No questions about it.
04-06-2020 00:38
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

At almost 3:00 there were as many as 9 girls on. It's no wonder they are down to a single TV channel.
04-06-2020 03:08
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(11-04-2020 03:05 )seducedx6 Wrote:  
(06-04-2020 22:33 )seducedx6 Wrote:  Is/are there no thread/s for Mariah Glen?!

As 66 aren't likely to be in the 'Studio', for the foreseeable future. Meaning that, to some degree, the demarcation between daytime and night-time, is less pertinent. I wasn't sure where to look!
So I looked everywhere dedicated to 66, including the fan zone!

From before the virus hiatus, it did occur to me, that as some tv presenters, were appearing increasingly, on webcam, rather than in the studio, that it would have been resourceful, for 66 to have invested in a number of high-quality webcams, for presenters to use, when necessary.
Obviously, less economical, when all presenters are on webcam. However, they would have been useful, still, for those with lesser quality webcams.
Notwithstanding, there might be other issues, including production, or problems beyond the control of anyone associated with 66, such as web traffic, that are affecting quality.

Whatever the night's lineup, on any channel, the current situation makes for patchy nights, at best.

On 66, the choice online, is between very, variable quality, cam streams. Minus some women who have made no appearances, since the studio closed.
What can be seen on tv ("Freeview"), is still more limited.

Whilst on the channels still using their studios: mostly the same several women, are appearing from the studios, with BS only occasionally showing a cam stream on tv ("Freeview"), but, so far, not XP, where again, some women have made no appearances, since (before) the lockdown.

It remains to be seen, when this situation eventually concludes, who will be where, if anywhere, and which studios are still on tv.

As the lockdown is "easing", and all three operators/service providers, are using their studios again. I would like to follow those two posts from April.
But, I'll do that, more fully, another time soon.

For the moment, whatever has happened on Sky, on "Freeview", in the last few days, 66 has added a second channel!?
Overnight, it showed the same woman. Hence, Grace was on early, on both, then up to around 04:00, Preeti was on both, and replaced by Kimmy, on both!?
(I did remark, recently, in the Asian Babes thread, on the apparent shortage of names!?)

However, on BS, recently reduced to two "Freeview" channels, there were a few occasions overnight, when the same woman was on both. But that was seemingly when there was a changeover, and meant viewers were spared, minutes of trailers and promos.
(There is still, also the 24-hour, IPTV channel. But I've yet to see it. As my current tv, and YouView, aren't compatible. Ditto, XP's IPTV channel.
Although, there was no problem seeing Now 90s, and then, Now 70s, on YouView. The first of which, was on IPTV, exclusively, most of, if not all, hours of the day. Whereas, when Now 70s replaced it, around Xmas, it was on IPTV, exclusively, no more than 10 hours a day.
Sadly, Now 70s left "Freeview", last week. I miss it, much more than I did, Now 90s. As the 70s channel, had a much wider range of music. Plus, more of the footage, and some of the music, were less over/familiar. (I was still in junior school, when the 70s ended.)
The fact that Now compilations didn't exist then, is probably crucial, to the breadth of what appears.
But, Now 80s is still on. That's a pivotal decade for me.
However, I still miss, defunct Vintage TV, after two years.
Please, excuse my straying, somewhat, off-topic.)

I still have a couple of recordings, from mid-July, and early August, last year, when 66's onscreen graphic, with phone info etc, was considerably smaller. That was obviously a passing aberration, alas!
I don't know, why none of the channels, don't just have the whole picture in a box, with the graphics, and info, in a border. I'm certainly aware that BS did that in the past.
Back on XP's defunct forum, several years ago, I did detail my criticisms, of the visual presentation, of all the channels. (That wasn't why I was eventually banned! I did mention the reason, in a long post, on the 'Black girls on the channels' thread.)
I still have screenshots of those posts, but they're on another device, from which I can't transfer, currently. I hope to be able to do that, before too long. As most of what I said then, is still pertinent, alas!

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
04-06-2020 06:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-06-2020 00:38 )derekdas Wrote:  Well if they can find more girls like Kimmy Worship currently on tonight,and performing prick jerking views, then I'm sure they will survive. Kimmy has to be a permanent night babe. No questions about it.

Agree, Kimmy has to be a permanent nightbabe already after another incredibly hot night last night

Piper Niven Superfan
04-06-2020 12:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Epic night thanks to Fernanda and the good camera work! Nice to see her nude finally.

Hope the studio can be this good consistently, because they've won the night!

SmileSmileSmile

AKA Lara Croft
07-06-2020 04:17