Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
bet the chat box was busy!!!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-05-2020 18:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^Busier than it would be otherwise.

When used as well as the massively personable Brooks does, the babe engagment holds guys for their interactions and sustains them in their use by adding value to their experience. We've seen a fair few babes make their home cam chats work for them in that way. The busy-ness of the box and a positive vibe of punter chat are in themselves self-perpetuating from there. Chatters feel like they are contributing; and that's a very evocative and enhancing thing for any punter. If a babe commits to its use in the right way, this all helps create a more effective show; from whomever's pov you're looking at it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2020 19:08 by ShandyHand.)
30-05-2020 19:07
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone else having problems topping up their credits?

I have tried several times, once the cash has been taken the s66 black screen comes on, Processing. Please wait while your up transaction is verified....

And that's as far as I get the screen just stays there for 10 mins +

Just wondered if anyone else was having issues I've never had this problem before.

Next stop customer services at S66annoyed
30-05-2020 19:17
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

i wish you luck but check with you bank first in case there is a problem at their end

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-05-2020 19:19
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-05-2020 19:19 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  i wish you luck but check with you bank first in case there is a problem at their end

Well the money has been taken out of my account so it's gone somewhere!
30-05-2020 19:23
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2020 17:55 )ShandyHand Wrote:  her webcam is now providing HQ pics, audio and free chatbox into the HQ system for studio quality output.
Props to today's bts at 66

I didn't see it I'm afraid although I have scanned through the 4.5 hours that Don has posted and I can see that Brooks took calls, I saw no phone waggling and I think managed to speak to someone other than studio staff. All I can hear on the video is the music.

1. Would you please give an idea of some of the 'messing' you refer to. Did Brooks refer to what she was trying to get them to do?
2. The quality of audio concerned. Was it free from music and was there no delay?
3. How much reward did you think there might have been? Did you think that the studio's producers might be able to conclude that the innovations in question resulted in the meeting of tip goals (if any) and generated phone calls without Brooks having to waggle or say 'come on guys' as much as so many of them?
30-05-2020 21:40
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Okay, I was not able to be around much today so I have no clue what happened outside of what I'm going to describe here. 

1. Around 4.30pm or there abouts Brooks returned from a break. She was clearly going to do a web only stint as she had on a bright pink hole-y dress - one with all the right bits nicely 'accentuated' ?.

She did an opening mic up. The music as usual wasn't turned down but you could just about make out that she was explaining how she wouldn't have the second chatbox like her guys were used to when she was streaming from home because things were "set up differently" in the studio. 

A couple of us were then commenting on this in the general chatbox. There was one response from gallery there (From his message to chat, I think Stiffy had been speaking to Brooks earlier)...

gallerys66:
@Stiffy1971 yeah looking into getting the second chat box running now 

While this was going on it became obvious something unusual was occuring on set, as Brooks wasn't settling to her show and was clearly talking to a bts. They eventually pulled the feed when she got up and went off set after about 10 mins.

When I checked back some half hour later they were trying something as Brooks' link was back but with a stored image of one of her home shows representing it. I tried a couple of times to get on her stream but it wouldn't connect.

I came back a few minutes later and they had it working. I congratulated Brooks on this on chat and she said humorously (via laptop audio) that she'd told them she only wanted to hear a solution! Wink

The stream image provided was from a low angle about level with the bed and down to Brooks' own righthand side. It was a very different angle from the higher more straight on studio camera alignment (as seen in much of Don's uploads). I was only able to stay a few minutes so I'm unsure how long she persisted with this new set up.

What they appeared to have done was cut out the studio camera from the mix and had her (presumably at least HD) webcam providing the pics, as it would from her home, but now we were getting to see a quality image from it of the sort you wouldn't get if it was coming from a remote location. They seem to have plugged her lappy's output straight into studio system in the same manner pervcam images work from the studio.

Which of course indicates their webcams are able to provide excellent main streams once the vagaries of a babe's household internet are removed from the equation.

Maybe a fix that'll work with the studio cameras will come later, but this was a big first step forward in my estimation.

2. I didn't see her take a call like that in the short time I was there; she was instead speaking to the various chatters throughout. Just as it would have been from her home, the quality of the audio was good and had zero delays; it was actually clearer because some outside deteriations were obviously elimated. I presume it would've cut to silence (again as per home shows) once she took a call. (The audio delays seem to be solely a product of the studio mics set up.)

3. I've never seen Brooks do tip goals. Her audio to chatters is about displaying and utilising her personality; not only in terms of getting tips for ad hoc action, vibra buzzes, and additional callers, but also in enhancing the service to perv users by giving them two hot visual angles at once. Babes that do this sort of thing are much less likely to be seen waggling anything but their butts and tattas in my experience!laugh I've never caught Brooks wiggling her phone.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2020 23:52 by ShandyHand.)
30-05-2020 23:39
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2020 23:39 )ShandyHand Wrote:  gallerys66: yeah looking into getting the second chat box running now 
Jada advertised a second chat box last weekend

They eventually pulled the feed when she got up and went off set after about 10 mins.
Wouldn't you have liked to be a fly in the wall in that building then

They seem to have plugged her lappy's output straight into studio system in the same manner pervcam images work from the studio.
Pretty fair assumption

Which of course indicates their webcams are able to provide excellent main streams once the vagaries of a babe's household internet are removed from the equation
As I've always suspected

The quality of the audio was good and had zero delays (The audio delays seem to be solely a product of the studio mics set up.)
As I've always suspected

You get 150 buzzes Shandy Big Grin
31-05-2020 00:30
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Cali garica is on the schedule for tonight... im guessing this will be one of them you have to pay to watch things Sad

I miss Amber Coen
31-05-2020 19:44
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

From midnight tonight Studio 66tv will be down to one channel as sky channel 923 is closing as its slot has been sold to another broadcaster according to digital spy.
31-05-2020 22:28