Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Pspotter Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Thought this 241 would be crap and spoilt by pervecam...

So far though it's been excellent and incredibly hot viewing, Ashlyn and Kendall both proving why they are the best newcomers on the babe channels.
20-04-2019 23:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Ashlyn & Kendall - outstanding! kissing, fondling, licking, scissoring-of sorts, flashing their pussies. This might just lift S66 out of its current malaise and I hope Lola can do one of these with whoever is up for it.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
21-04-2019 01:02
andreSP Offline
Apprentice Poster

Kendall and Ashley are performing a beautiful show on the S66. This is proof that gives to present for all (subscriber, viewer and pervcam) a great spectacle. Congratulations to S66 and have more show like this. With one or two girls, it might be better. Big Laugh Heart Cool Thank you S66 !!
21-04-2019 01:14
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

Just wanted to say wow to ashlynn and kendall one of the best shows in recent memory, they went further than I ever thought they would left me lost for words truly amazing webshow.
21-04-2019 02:20
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Indeed encore! more! more! more! get Lola next with someone-we know that will blazing hot!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
21-04-2019 03:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

That was exceptional!! Hope the calls were good enough for something like to happen again.

Well done ladies! Kendall and Ashlyn were awesome together Smile

Thanks to the producers as well!

AKA Lara Croft
21-04-2019 03:50
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Ashlyn and Kendall have set the bar for the level of performance that all presenters and channels need to aim for.

This type of FTA web-only show needs to be happening on every channel at least one a week.

It was like a throwback to the golden era of BangBabes.

I love babes with brown nipples
21-04-2019 03:52
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Unfortunately for Ashlyn & Kendal after their great show they had to work until 5.30 and about 4.15 respectively when they were due to finish at 2.00pm. Yet ANOTHER 4.00 "Tease" hour no show again this morning. This station is becoming a shambles with its roster. Girls seem to turn up when they feel like it. And before Rammy defends S66 the roster for last night this morning was from S66 own twitter. I make that 3 girls in the last 4 girls have not turned up for the 4.00 show.
21-04-2019 08:07
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I wouldn't be at all surprised if - by the end of the year - 66 gave up/sold their Sky/Freeview slots and became an online-only company. The television product is, apparently, so irrelevant to them now. Perv Cam is king.

Which is so short sighted it's absurd. While they (and the girls) will be making nice money from those guys that cough up to see more right now, what they don't seem to be willing to recognise is that they're also driving a LOT of customers/potential customers away with their 'greed, greed, greed' policy.

The channel just seems to lifeless and struggling now. A threadbare roster, 'babes' turning up late or calling in sick ad nauseum, streams that rarely work, a general, deeply set malaise that shows no sign of abating. And, sadly, a visual product that is so staggeringly poor even the supposed 'good talent' are starting to look weary.

And nothing positive in sight.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-04-2019 09:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-04-2019 03:50 )mrmann Wrote:  That was exceptional!! Hope the calls were good enough for something like to happen again.

Well done ladies! Kendall and Ashlyn were awesome together Smile

Thanks to the producers as well!

Agree 100% Kendall & Ashlyn were excellent last night and were clearly loving they could go further than they can on tv.

I also hope s66 do more of these web only shows

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2019 09:39