Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(14-01-2019 14:06 )winsaw Wrote:  what i would ask to some of the posters who have a strong view on Nicole is would they feel happy if someone posted similar comments about some of the black or lesbian girls who work on the shows,

You are conflating and confusing race, sexuality and gender. All qute different things, and in the case of race, a perfectly obvious characteristic to the viewer/caller, who can take their pick according to their taste. The key point here is not about being against trans people in any discrimiantory way, but feeling reflexively and viscerally uncomfortable or even disgusted about having unwittingly masturbated over someone who, even though they look and behave superficially feminine, in fact have the following inviolable and profound male anatomical, biological and physiological characteristics:

XY sex chromosomes
Male skeletal dimensions especially the skull, pelvis and sacrum
No cervix
No uterus
No Fallopian tubes
No ovaries
No menses
No fertility
Male pattern hair growth unless permanently removed by laser or electrolysis
Born with a penis and still has it, unless surgically removed
Born with male gonads and still has them, unless surgically removed
No vagina unless a a plastic surgeon performs a vaginoplasty.

Of course, many guys, like yourself presumably, won’t be affected by discovering the trans status after masturbating over the person.

But the important bit here is this: the ones that are don’t choose to feel uncomfortable or viscerally disgusted at having realised they’ve been masturbating over trans person: it happens as a reflexive automatic response. The component of feeling that they have been duped in some way cannot be ignored either.

It is therefore unfair for them to be dismissed as bigots or transphobic. They probably have a liberal “live and let live” attitude for the most part.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2019 20:53 by Rake.)
14-01-2019 20:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

No Violet or Maddison? Both are on the schedule.

AKA Lara Croft
18-01-2019 00:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Some awesome women on this channel, and yet it's far too tame. You'd think at this point they'd allow for more, considering things seem quiet on the regulatory front, but nope. Tedious. Babestation is Tedious as well, but at least we know we'll get less censorship at times when compared to Studio 66.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2019 02:24 by mrmann.)
19-01-2019 02:23
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(19-01-2019 02:23 )mrmann Wrote:  Some awesome women on this channel, and yet it's far too tame. You'd think at this point they'd allow for more, considering things seem quiet on the regulatory front, but nope. Tedious. Babestation is Tedious as well, but at least we know we'll get less censorship at times when compared to Studio 66.

Agree that the presenters on 66 are leagues classier in terms of looks and indeed so is the entire operation from website to production and customer relations.

I am not sure about nightshows (I gave up watching them about 5 years ago) but 66 is less censored in the dayshows than BS in my judgement. BS seem to actively discourage girls doing anything sexy or revealing at all on the FTA feeds and seem to give them a script to force the guys into private/pervecams/'behind the curtain' Rolleyes for any sort of stimulation whatsoever. This particularly penalises the callers. I don't see why anyone would call them because they just don't tease. In contrast, 66 retain an excellent content balance for callers, cammers and tippers.
19-01-2019 08:14
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Does anyone know of any good anna harris shows ? Or have they always just been the same...

I miss Amber Coen
19-01-2019 20:41
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

From what I've seen of her-the same, lying down occasionally waggling her arse and those lovely long legs of hers but not a lot. I often hoped she might be cajoled to do a night show or a tease hour-alas she ain't budging.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-01-2019 21:28
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

Anastasia has often done tease shows (the breakfast ones at least).
20-01-2019 01:00
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

Saw Lucy post on Insta today that she would be going somewhere to get new boobs next month.
Anyone know if she is going bigger, smaller or just needed new implants?
20-01-2019 01:15
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(20-01-2019 01:00 )prince henry sinclair Wrote:  Anastasia has often done tease shows (the breakfast ones at least).

Yeah but they are pretty much the same as her day shows Sad

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2019 01:19 by The Goatman.)
20-01-2019 01:19
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2019 20:41 )goatman222 Wrote:  Does anyone know of any good anna harris shows ? Or have they always just been the same...

Only that one standing tease hour in the miniskirt and bikini top that we all remember so fondly stands out. I live in hope that one day we'll live in a world free of injustice where we can see Ana's breathtaking booty unshackled and on full display like that once again.
20-01-2019 01:22