Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
yes it does seem I misinterpreted Hexit's post and his sadness was for caty's plans away from the shows either falling through or having to be chanted and he's not sad caty is back on nights. Agree it is a shame this has happened caty's plans though.

Just on first reading it seemed the sadness was caty on nights & not her plans

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2017 15:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I wait so long for Fernanda to return, I call and studio 66 ruin my experience and money by cutting her off every so often on live stream!
22-04-2017 08:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think one was as a bad boys escape alert lol but already feeling frisky and hot under the collar because of her out fit Tongue Big Grin Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2017 08:26 by lovebabes56.)
22-04-2017 08:25
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

Iv'e just seen in Ofcom's latest broadcast bulletin that TVX/Studio 66 days have been found "in breach", apparently they were advertising/showing topless vid downloads etc during the day time .

Also Studio 66 nights have been found "in breach", apparently that at around 22:05 a girl bent over a desk causing her skirt to move upwards, her genital area was covered by her underwear but this exposed her buttocks, the camera then zoomed in to the exposed buttocks for approximately 45 seconds, so Ofcom found them in breach .

You can read the entire bulletin here https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...lletin.pdf
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2017 16:36 by Dave_A.)
24-04-2017 16:32
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

(24-04-2017 16:32 )Dave_A Wrote:  Iv'e just seen in Ofcom's latest broadcast bulletin that TVX/Studio 66 days have been found "in breach", apparently they were advertising/showing topless vid downloads etc during the day time .

Also Studio 66 nights have been found "in breach", apparently that at around 22:05 a girl bent over a desk causing her skirt to move upwards, her genital area was covered by her underwear but this exposed her buttocks, the camera then zoomed in to the exposed buttocks for approximately 45 seconds, so Ofcom found them in breach .

You can read the entire bulletin here https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...lletin.pdf

45 seconds of exposed buttocks how outrageous!!! ,these people need to get a life

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
24-04-2017 16:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Here's hoping we get Caty nude in the shower tonight! Would be great to see

Smile

AKA Lara Croft
24-04-2017 17:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(24-04-2017 17:15 )mrmann Wrote:  Here's hoping we get Caty nude in the shower tonight! Would be great to see

Smile

Well I have requested it on Twitter.
More in hope than expectation Shy.
But hey it's worth a try Shy.

24-04-2017 18:12
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

nice quote " We also took into account that this content was
broadcast after the watershed and that viewers generally expect on all channels that stronger
material may be shown at this time. Studio 66, is positioned in the ‘adult’ section of the EPG
and that viewers tend to expect the broadcast of stronger sexual material on channels in an
‘adult’ section of an EPG than on channels in other sections.
" then bloody held them in breach Tongue Tongue Tongue

See Jamie blamed the poor choice of the cameraman thats prob why they are so shit scared of doing decent closeups Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2017 18:18 by HannahsPet.)
24-04-2017 18:17
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

when run they camera over say Fern's body like they did Saturday would that then be deemed in breach in future? Big Grin Tongue

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2017 18:28 by lovebabes56.)
24-04-2017 18:27
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-04-2017 16:50 )sandals1963 Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 16:32 )Dave_A Wrote:  Iv'e just seen in Ofcom's latest broadcast bulletin that TVX/Studio 66 days have been found "in breach", apparently they were advertising/showing topless vid downloads etc during the day time .

45 seconds of exposed buttocks how outrageous!!! ,these people need to get a life

yes but whoever made the complaint must have been flicking through the channels and just happened the see the arse close up and thought "Better complain to Ofcom!" C**T!!

24-04-2017 18:40