Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
The girls move channels all the time...

It may be for more money, working conditions or location.
Kandi may have felt that she needs to have a new start.. maybe get more hours or less travelling.

You may all have your favourite, but no one channel is better than another. They're just different.
06-10-2013 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

i dont have a favorite channel dont see how some say its a good move when she would have been getting less airtime as a result of not having a channel to herself. anyway its irelevent when it comes to kandi as shes decided to stay at RLC

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 13:07 by HannahsPet.)
06-10-2013 13:06
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

If she was getting the same salary she would be better off on S66 as less airtime would mean less work but for the same pay. Also at RLC she has one channel all night but that usually means one set and outfit all night too, on S66 she could have mixed things up a bit.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
06-10-2013 16:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(06-10-2013 11:19 )Pyro Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 22:51 )snookered147 Wrote:  The bed sets are being flogged to death at present.
S66 really need to get their act together with set variety.
It's dullsville night after night imo Sad.

Yep! and I don't see it changingSad Like I said on a previous post " Wonder how long the tub will stay for?" Looks like that has completely vanished plus not many girls went init so maybe that's why???

So now we are stuck with the beds, beds, office, beds, beds, office situation! Which is such a shame as ST66 used to be top dog and blow every babechannel out the water when it came to sets and now they below RL and BS imoSad

Couldn't have put it better myself Wink.

06-10-2013 16:34
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I think Kandi was just offered a better deal to stay at RLC, i don't really think changing outfits etc would make much difference to what channel she chose.
She could have been offered star billing on the new Playboy tv Chat freeview Ch 181 as well, she even mentioned yesterday on twitter something about being on freeview soon .
I know for a fact that one girl who left BS last year to join RLC chose RLC/PB over other channels because she didn't want to lose her freeview fans. A freeview audience is something STD 66 can't give her .

You never know she could have been put off from joining STD 66 through reading what was posted concerning Ashley Emma saying on the phones that she didn't think STD 66 will be around next year ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-10-2013 16:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think that's simply it mrmystery. kandi was offered a better deal to stay at rlc than the deal she was going to have got at s66. don't think she was put off by reading about what Ashley emma had said about s66 not being around next year because that was just an opinion from Ashley and not fact. also because kandi had agreed to join s66 so clearly must have thought s66 will still be around

Piper Niven Superfan
07-10-2013 00:20
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

The downward spiral of studio continues.
Need new sets and outfits.

Im like marmite.
07-10-2013 08:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

disagree studio s66 is on a downward spiral. yes more sets need to be used than are being used at the moment, but definitely doesn't mean s66 are on a downward spiral. also the s66 babes mainly wear several outfits each nigh

also s66 have added 3 new babes as well. Louisa, kloe kane and have leah lane making her debut tonight on trial

Piper Niven Superfan
07-10-2013 10:03
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

rammy i have to totally disagree with you, 66 has been on a downward spiral for the last 2 years, they have papered over the cracks with some good signings this year but the girls are so limited on what they can do at 66 even the more energetic girls like Jennifer fine their show becoming much the same each night,
i think that due to all the restrictions the show have these days the channels have had to change and give a higher level of production to make a interesting show as you can't rely on the girls to carry it, RLC saw this when they launched and bs has now followed leaving 66 stuck in 2009 but unable to put on the shows that would let them get away with that,
i really think 66 should look at bs and also leave there small, expensive london studio, and until they do they are never going to get back to the top level of babeshows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-10-2013 11:03
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Winsaw - think you've hit the nail on the head with the Studio66 studio restrictions. RLC and Babestation have all for one reason or another (the first because they have/are doubling as film sets, the second because of a recent move) better sets.

I think if you give the Studio66 girls better sets then you take away some of the excuses about why some appear not to perform. Not sure how Studio66 rotate their sets because they have had bath, locker room and street sets in the past; they just don't seem to be using them that much.
07-10-2013 11:47