Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(22-09-2013 02:40 )mickster Wrote:  Re. Earnings .
I've always thought that each girl gets ;
1. Appearance fee . Say £60 topless , £30 non-topless . (would explain why they don't "flash" when they occasionally go on past 10pm).
2. A percentage from each call recieved .Say for instance 33% ie.£1.50 per min = 50p per min .
3. Texts . Same again ,a percentage from each text sent with the girls name attached .(would explain why they always emphasise to callers / viewers "Don't forget to add my name to your texts").
4. Photo's & Video's. I reckon the girls are asked wether they want the set fee for the shoot .Or do they want to take a small percentage "royalty" on each photo or video bought by the fans .
Please note ,this is only my thoughts and is not based on any information I've recieved from anyone .
Smile

That's the thing tho nobody knows how they get paid and we don't really need to know how they get paid I was only working out mine on the basis of what Jamie Mac tweeted saying night girls earn 5k a month
22-09-2013 10:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

Did anyone heard the girls last night say that listening into a call was no longer available and If you selected it you would put back in the menu, I see it still being advertised this morning tho
Have ofcom hit them with another new ruling like the day shows finishing at 9:30pm
22-09-2013 10:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

it wasn't Ofcom that said the day shows finish at 9:30. it was s66 themselves that changed the finish time of the dayshows from 9pm to 9:30 pm and the nightshows then start at 9:30. as for apparently no more call listening, perhaps they don't make much from call listening so have stopped it. not heard of a new rule from Ofcom banning it

good to see the shower set back last night. hope other sets comeback after the bathtub and the shower set

as for what babes earn from the babeshows. I've always thought babeshows babes got a basic wage and then got bonuses depending on targets being met like call minutes, how many calls, how many pica and vids were downloaded

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2013 11:13 by Rammyrascal.)
22-09-2013 11:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ Yes Rammy is now correct, it's STD 66 themselves that has changed the start time of the night show, i'm glad he has now grasped what i have been telling him after he was posting himself that it was Ofcom .

(05-08-2013 14:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(05-08-2013 13:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  did say the change to the nightshow start time could be down to Ofcom and turns out it was Ofcom

Rammy, the changing of the adult start time was done by STD 66 themselves and not by Ofcom , Ofcom in no way told STD 66 to do this, Ofcom specifically state adult chat phone numbers can be displayed on TV from 9pm .

For whatever reason STD 66 can't seem to be able to control the girls or producers on what they show and do shortly after the watershed, they keep getting found in breach , so STD 66 took it on themselves not to start the night show and advertise the adult chat numbers on screen until 9.30pm a half hour later than their rivals.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-09-2013 11:27
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

Ok I only assumed it was ofcom's decision as that is what lucy-anne said on the mic when she ended up staying on screen till about 10:45 guessing about 6-8 weeks ago
22-09-2013 12:36
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

They probably dumped the listen in option because all you hear is models and producers bitch about colleagues and rival channels Wink
22-09-2013 13:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

That probably goes on at all the channels smc, not just s66 Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
22-09-2013 15:19
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(22-09-2013 15:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  That probably goes on at all the channels smc, not just s66 Smile

It doesn't happen at BS, if they only have listeners on the line the producers tell the girls to go into "Naughty secrets" or "Bedtime Stories" mode Smile
22-09-2013 15:47
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2013 03:10 )feetlover1 Wrote:  I always thought the babes were paid off commission, never realised they had a set pay.

if it was commission based then Fern Ferrari would be rolling in money
I once saw an article in the Daily Sport (oh the shame lol) about how the then sport babe channel had signed up Bex Shiner .The spokesman for the channel said she had the opportunity to make £2,400 a week and that was about 3years ago .
22-09-2013 17:08
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2013 03:10 )feetlover1 Wrote:  I always thought the babes were paid off commission, never realised they had a set pay.

if it was commission based then Fern Ferrari would be rolling in money
Who says she isn't ?
Stands to reason they'll be paid on a mainly commission basis ,like they do in cold calling industry .Only difference is they're models on a tv screen ,tempting mainly men to call them on premium rate phone lines .
Call revenue is the massive majority of income for all channels .So when the girl gets a call ,it's the equivalent of a cold caller getting a sale or appointment .They then get paid commission at a percentage of the sale .
I would comfortably expect Fernanda to be the top earner at S66 by a great distance ,purely because she generates more calls than anyone else .
Unless the night rates are greatly different ,I'd even suggest she's the top earner on any channel.
22-09-2013 19:25