Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

andyfletch25m Offline
feck knows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
s66 for me has had consistently the best models except for a few choice picks from other channels for a good while but i agree the sets have become some what stale. s66 for me has a higher score across the board performance wise ratio of good to bad plastic. i used to enjoy all the channels but something changed hope it doesn't spread to s66.
30-07-2013 01:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i think its no coincidence that the girls on 66 who are giving the best performances at the moment are the ones who have learned their trade on outer channels,
66's management just don't push the girls hard enough, with the producers wanting to be their friend, this is why you will never see some girls ever leave this channel as they know they will not get it so easy any were else,
the same goes for the sets, they are easy, the cameraman don't have to move all over the place following the girl as she has no were to go and thats how they like it,
this channel needs a big shack up behind the scenes as the guys producing the show at the moment just don't want to push them self's,
but saddle they will keep getting away with it as long as there is this hard core following how think it can do no wrong,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-07-2013 11:01
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

S66 has some stunning girls at the moment - IMO the best are Clare Richards, Mica Martinez and Adele Taylor (others will add their own favorites I'm sure).
It all seems a bit cosy tho' as others have said - Girls chatting to the producers, reading iPads (what's that all about?) very little camera work with the girls moving the cameras themselves quite often, only using a limited range of sets when they have several like the shower.
I've noticed this has resulted in a "taming down" of most of the girls' performances recently. I know this has been the case for a long time with the "old lags" who've been having an easy life on the channel too long, but worryingly the same attitude seems to be spreading to some of the really good girls. It just feels like the channel is being run for the girls' benefit, not the punters.
Think it's a management problem which won't change until there's a change in that.
30-07-2013 11:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 need to get their act together for sure imo.
An awful lot of the performances if you can call them performances have become unimaginative, static and dull.
The set choices are limited and quite honestly the sets that are used are not exploited to their full potential by babe, cameraman or production staff alike. Of all the channels that have gone further and further through the motions in the last 12-18 months S66 is for me the most culpable in this regard.
S66 has some exquisitely beautiful ladies on its roster but the quality of shows just does not match up with anywhere enough regularity. As a regular caller to shows on various channels I have found that my calls to S66 have been substantially less than those towards BS or RLC in the last 12 months.
The name of the game for me is 'Put on a show and encourage me to call'.
Simples Wink.

(This post was last modified: 30-07-2013 12:50 by Snooks.)
30-07-2013 12:48
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Like SB mentioned in his post, that we all no that Studio 66 operate under Ofcom rules, and we all no what the likes of Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Sophia Knight, are capable of. We no that the Handthong isn't allowed, and 241's are a no go area for the time being, however with one other channel giving 241 action a go, i hope that the 241's will start up again on studio 66 very soon.
We all no that babestation operate under a Dutch license, which means they can get away with a lot more, having said that it seems they've toned down there shows? what's going on there is anyone's guess. Getting back to the current shows i agree that there could be more creativity in there shows, more nudity and different sets etc , having said that i do think having the likes of Jennifer jade, jenna hoskins has helped the shows a great deal.
Yes i no they are not allowed to do the things they could do on Babestation, but i do think with these sexy ladies in there lineup, i just hope there's a brighter future ahead for this channel.
30-07-2013 18:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

studio66 got featured in a documentary on radio1 last night about the babechannels and the glamour industry called girls on film. former s66/elitetv babes danica thrall and letesha collins are interviewed along with current bs babes beth and lily pink

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03...s_on_Film/

Piper Niven Superfan
30-07-2013 19:56
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for the info Rammy, i would like to hear what they've got to say, do you have a link?
30-07-2013 20:13
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(30-07-2013 19:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  studio66 got featured in a documentary on radio1 last night about the babechannels and the glamour industry called girls on film. former s66/elitetv babes danica thrall and letesha collins are interviewed along with current bs babes beth and lily pink

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03...s_on_Film/

Hate it when they have music playing when interviewing.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
30-07-2013 20:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-07-2013 20:13 )continental19 Wrote:  Thanks for the info Rammy, i would like to hear what they've got to say, do you have a link?
the link is in my post contintental. just click on it. if it doesn't work go to bbc Iplayer

Piper Niven Superfan
30-07-2013 20:24
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-07-2013 20:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the link is in my post contintental. just click on it. if it doesn't work go to bbc Iplayer

Thanks mateSmile
30-07-2013 20:29