Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

camelot Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I think they need a new "queen" for their daytime show now that Vikki has left. I think Tiffany Tate Taylor would be a great choice. I think that they need to either bring Victoria back or sign Lucy Summers to replace Dionne, (if you can replace her that is) for the night show.
I don't really know what the babes who work on these channels actually think about which of them is the best, but i reckon it's studio66/elite, so you'd think that they would all want to work at the channel given the opportunity and the bosses would have the pick of the babes in the industry. I think they do have some of the best babes working for them, but i'm constantly wondering why they haven't signed certain babes who work for other channels that would improve their channel.
25-07-2013 17:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

The girls will each work for the channel that gives them the most money. All a channel needs to do to get certain girls is offer them a better deal than the one they already have. Easier said than done though, pay top dollar to attract a new girl and they risk upsetting existing girls.
25-07-2013 18:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

as well as money, there are things like where the channel is based. even if it is the best, if it is too far to travel to they wont go. also the amount of shifts they get, if they are getting lots shifts at a channel then they wont go to another channel, if they aren't getting enough shifts at a channel they will go

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2013 20:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'll be honest with you, last night was the first time I'd seen this channel in a few nights and I thought it was fucking garbage.

The only decent stint I seen the whole night was when Mica had the oil out, that moment apart I thought it was mostly woeful stuff alround.

Studio66 needs to get it's shit together, nothing against Hannah but she's a daytime model, as for the rest of the new recruits. Annie Bullah, Naomi and Jenna Hoskins (on paper looked a good recruit) have done nothing for me. Jenna was great when she was on Babestation but has yet to duplicate any of these performances.

As much as I am a fan of Jennifer Jade, let's be honest for a moment here, her performances are not a patch on what we seen from her on RLC and Babestation. I will however say thats she's the best performer lately by a country mile as she has still delivered decent shows whilst others haven't.

Maybe it's the gutless producers who are fucking this all up Cool
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2013 18:03 by Scottishbloke.)
29-07-2013 18:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

s66 "fucking garbage" last night??? disagree completely. I thought last night was a good solid start to the week and also disagree "it needs to get its shit together". I think it's been on a good run of form lately and has closed the gap to bs and rlc and is competing with them now each night for best babechannel. regarding Hannah martin, I think she's done well since she started doing full nightshows and is DEFINATELY A NIGHT TIME BABE!!!!!!!! as well as a very good day babe. think annie bullah, Naomi raine and jenna Hoskins have done well so far on nights on s66 as well and Jennifer jade has been as good as she has been on bs an rlc.

another potential good addition to s66 makes her s66 debut tonight, penny lee

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2013 18:23 by Rammyrascal.)
29-07-2013 18:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I thought somebody might disagree with me Wink

When I flick on and see 3 models lieing so static I think to myself this is fucking garbage, when I see plenty of movement and less of the statue impressions then I think this is not a bad show Cool

When I mentioned Mica with the oil I was being honest, she was great up until the point when she then decided to join in with the rest of slug brigade.

I'm fed up of seeing such lifeless performances, on the point of Jennifer Jade I never said she was bad, infact I've capped and posted a few videos of her already on her thread so I still have a very high opinion of her. Unfortunately models and performances like her's are very few and far now at Studio66.

Because of various things her Babestation performances won't be matched in the forseeable future. She is one of the better models who still knows how to deliver a good show so I'll stand by my comments on my last post.
29-07-2013 18:39
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-07-2013 18:00 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  [snip]

Can't disagree with any of that, for me the only two worth watching on the channel are Lilly Roma and Jennifer Jade, and not even the most ardent of S66 fans could claim that JJ's shows have been near the quality of the stuff she was producing night after night on Babestation.
29-07-2013 19:10
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-07-2013 19:10 )eyres42 Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 18:00 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  [snip]

not even the most ardent of S66 fans could claim that JJ's shows have been near the quality of the stuff she was producing night after night on Babestation.

You obviously don't know Rammy very well then laugh .

I've not been watching STD 66 recently, so can't really agree or disagree with what people are posting .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-07-2013 19:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Adele Taylor is imo keeping S66 afloat at the moment. Her graceful horniness and seductive body language combined with some lovely naked sections have really captured my imagination just recently.
The rest of what I have seen of S66 has not been particularly stimulating in recent times imo.
The over reliance on the same old sets does not help matters imo.
This being said none of the channels are setting a terribly high standard of output at present Wink.

(This post was last modified: 29-07-2013 20:38 by Snooks.)
29-07-2013 20:35
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(29-07-2013 19:10 )eyres42 Wrote:  for me the only two worth watching on the channel are Lilly Roma and Jennifer Jade, and not even the most ardent of S66 fans could claim that JJ's shows have been near the quality of the stuff she was producing night after night on Babestation.

I think we can all acknowledge that ofcom rules are certainly not helping the channels and Studio66 in particular. Also good to see that you also see my point of view on all of this. This was my point exactly with regard to Jennifer Jade.

What I will however give Jennifer credit for is that she has a better understanding than most on how to get the best out of her performances under such tight and strict regulations.

I do however think that ofcom rules can be used far too easily to explain such drab and dreary shows away. Jennifer Jade has already proved that although she can't do the things she was doing previously on Babestation is still able to give credibilty to each and every performance she does on this channel.

I don't expect to see any models or producers going gung ho and breaking the rules as that would just be downright fucking stupid but would it be too much to ask for to see more effort, more sensuality and less of the lazy ass going through the motions shows.

Earlier on I said that I thought last night was fucking garbage and that's exactly why. As you can see also I don't have any favourite channels. I judge them all equally Cool
29-07-2013 22:07