Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
i was just wondering if tonight was supposed to be the first night for brooke lee but she's had to cancel or is running late. doubt it though. will be interested to see who does come on at 10 though and why we have been forced to wait. WE DEMAND ANSWERS !!! maybe i should dispatch my army of blue, flying monkeys over to elite towers

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-11-2009 22:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The_ROX Offline
Junior Poster

I THINK TJ AND CARMEN HAVE GONE TO THE PLAYBOY MANSION AND IM SURE IT WAS TJ'S BIRTHDAY TOO. THATS WHY U WNT SEE THEM. AND IM SURE GEMMA IS ON HOLIDAYS.
01-11-2009 23:10
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-10-2009 20:21 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(30-10-2009 20:08 )Browser1 Wrote:  Yeah. I guess. If that is the case, it'll be incredibly unfortunate for me - seeing as I only really get to watch at the weekends, and I was kind of hoping that the nudity was here to stay and I'd be able to enjoy it going forward.

If anything, I'm guessing there'll be a hell of a lot more good nights sleeps ahead of me.

What does the latest report say? Or aren't Ofcom currently in the middle of some consultation process regarding the loosening of their guidelines?

The latest report finds Bangbabes in breach for "intrusive" views of a girl's anal and vaginal area.

It goes on to say that they have already been warned a lot in the past and that they face harsher punishments in future.

That has all come as the result of one complaint and they further add a reminder to all babechannels about intrusive views of vaginal and anal areas. The report seems to have coincided with a desperately tame few nights on just about all the channels since it was released.

A loosening of the guidelines seems as far away as ever to be honest. Will be interesting to see what happens this weekend as the channels have tended to push things more on weekend nights recently.

Well. If that's all that they've said, then I don't see how it'll affect Elite or any of the other babe channels that have introduced full nudity. If anything, the angles used have become a lot more conservative. And most of the girls who get naked tend to spen a lot of time on their stomachs, so they're not really showing anything that that wouldn't when the knickers are on. And when the likes of Emily Dean are naked, they tend to use the ever present blanket a lot more, so odds are you won't get to see anything. I'm not complaining though - for me the fact that the knickers disappear now is enough for me to keep watching, especially when they show them being removed.

Does the present standards pushing have anything to know with the fact that it has been determined that the restrictions against selling r18 rated movies in anything other then licensed sex shops is not legally enforcable? I'm just throwing things out for discussion here.
01-11-2009 23:15
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(16-10-2009 22:12 )Tintin Wrote:  Agreed £2 is a bit of a rip of but think of the guys that do ring the babes & ask the girls to move into a certain position but they wont. That's why I'll never ring Tiffany again unless she gets on like an Elite girl. As for the other babes I haven't rang any of them in a few days because of that boring white couch it's bloody offal looking plus the girls can't get into any good positions on it Sad.

Hi 'Tintin' !,Quite agree with you re the beautiful Tiffany, she's just a waste of time ,she never does what's she's told. After all if your paying for the pleasure it should be done your way. ( Within reason of course ). She's best left alone !.TongueTongue.Gillyboy2.Smile.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 23:38 by GillyboyTwo.)
01-11-2009 23:36
adarl Offline
Senior Poster

(01-11-2009 22:34 )Freebird Wrote:  what the feck gives with tonights 'show' ? we're deprived of half an hour so far, another 30 mins now. couldn't they just've asked danica if she could stay for a little bit extra ?

Rachel - get your sexy ass over to Elite tonight. It's the kind of story they write musicals about.
01-11-2009 23:39
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

From what I’ve read & seen in the other threads it looks like it's the same boring Elite I left a while ago (girls stripping & covering them self’s). It's because of all the covering & blankets I haven't rang elite since I last called TJ about a week ago maybe more.

I actually think Elite was 100 times better when they 1st started compared to what they do now. Well that’s my opinion. Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 17:10 by SirAssAlot.)
02-11-2009 17:09
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

must say i'm not a fan of the nude but covered up segments. we know they're not going to show THE goodies and barring the occasional 'landing strip' flash there seems no point in doing as it justs restricts the girls movements. stick to the sheer undies instead

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 17:31 by Robot Devil.)
02-11-2009 17:13
Bunna Away
On Leave

I have only one complaint about Elite, why don't they let the web-viewers have the choice of watching 965 or 911?

Otherwise, great looking girls and a high quality webstream

Thank you and goodnight!
02-11-2009 17:23
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(02-11-2009 17:23 )Bunna Wrote:  I have only one complaint about Elite, why don't they let the web-viewers have the choice of watching 965 or 911?

Otherwise, great looking girls and a high quality webstream

It's not just the choice to watch the girls it's aso to call them.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 17:56 by SirAssAlot.)
02-11-2009 17:56
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

(02-11-2009 17:23 )Bunna Wrote:  I have only one complaint about Elite, why don't they let the web-viewers have the choice of watching 965 or 911?

There is a choice at the moment but I agree it's not always there. I wondered if it could just be when the same girl is on both channels.

Anyway here are the links you could use if the choice is not there when you want it.

http://www.elitetvonline.com/iframes/stream-911.asp

http://www.elitetvonline.com/iframes/stream-965.asp
02-11-2009 18:31