Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
thought last night wasn't that bad myself. the three regular s66 babes (caty, Jennifer and Sophia lares) were all good and thought Hannah Martin was good again on her longer nightshow and thought Naomi, even though she didn't go topless thought she was good too.

will agree though, when s66 is good, its very good and when it's bad its very bad. overall I think it is now closing back up to bs and rlc

Piper Niven Superfan
08-06-2013 16:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Firstly just to echoe Winsaws sentiments back in the day when this channel used to be called Elite Friday nights were always traditionally the best nights. The naked 2 for 1's were outstanding and Caty Cole was always at the centre of the action.

Last night I thought we seen glimpses of what Caty Cole used to provide but I can't really blame her for being more toned down, yes it was great to see her naked but it lacked the tease and mischievous that she once used to possess, the near miss pussy slips in the past were legendary and it really kept you on the edge of your seat just wondering as to say Blush

I thought Jennifer Jade also put on a good show but yet again the producers did their best allnight to keep her under the leash as to say though she did finish the show off very strongly not to mention just how good a performer she is and especially when she broke the oil out. So all in all I'd give pass marks to both Caty and Jennifer, they did as good as a show as the production team were prepared to let them do.

Sophia Lares also had her moments too, it did nothing for me but she did make an effort to sort of tease us. Onto the other 2 - Where do I start.

Hannah Martin - Dayshow performance from start to finish and unfortunately Naomi was exactly the same. 2 day models taking up priceless nightime hours. I don't buy into this theory of give them a chance, it's a late night babe channel and I expect to see better.

But on the whole because of the form of both Jennifer and Caty this channel arguably was the best of the night Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 17:46 by Scottishbloke.)
08-06-2013 17:43
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

As I just posted in the Hannah Martin thread.... Loving the Daytime babes showing us a little bit more occasionally. Plenty of channels with 7 full hours of topless shows (at least 10 each night), why not have a couple of channles that tease and flash etc, it adds surely to the choice.

Why not cater for all tastes, there are plenty of channels to go around! I think some people on these forums will not be happy til every show is identical. Now that seems boring to me.... much more boring than seeing Hannah flash me her boobs like she did last night.Heart

I also adore Gemma Hiles late night shows, and are the highlight of the week for me. I do love watching the normal night shows too, but tbh after a while they get quite old, at least the Daytime girls add a teasing twist!
08-06-2013 18:36
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I posted very similar comments on the RLC Thread the other day. Because of ofcom current rules we only get 7.5 hours of nightime content so why are channels choosing to waste away such little time.

If you want a dayshow - Watch the dayshow - 05:30AM - 9PM
If you want a teasehour - Watch from 9Pm to 11PM
If you want nightshow - 11PM to 05:30AM

I hardly think it's too much to ask for. Also I posted recently that tease could become the new norm. From one teaser to 2. Some people said post Hannah show that her type of performance was an exception to the rule and now it's spreading. Both her and Naomi put on glorified dayshows last night.

Nightshow to me = Tit's, arse and plenty of nakedness (Pussy too if ofcom would permit it) Cool

Going back to Winsaw's point when this channel was once called Elite it's an opinion which I've always supported. We need to see this channel and the rest going back to the time when the boundaries would be pushed to the absolute limits. Bringing in daytime models putting on daytime shows at night is a step back and I wonder how long it will take before it then becomes 3 models doing similar shows and then 4 before people actually wake up, smell the coffee and start to realise.

By which point the rot will have already set in, think about it folks. 7.5 hours of nightime programming, do you really want or expect to see a tease Important

PS - Fuck ofcom Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 19:27 by Scottishbloke.)
08-06-2013 19:25
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(08-06-2013 19:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If you want a dayshow - Watch the dayshow - 05:30AM - 9PM
If you want a teasehour - Watch from 9Pm to 11PM
If you want nightshow - 11PM to 05:30AM

BRAVO!!!
... that's why WE expect MORE from day-time girls doing night-time shows!
If you want day-time shows... well, watch day-time shows at day-time hours!
If you want teasehour shows... well, watch teasehour shows at teasehour time!

But, PLEASE, leave us our seven hours of NIGHT-SHOWS!

No bra off from 5 in the morning till 11 pm: IS THAT NOT ENOUGH???

Huh

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 21:58 by LoveUKGirls.)
08-06-2013 21:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-06-2013 18:36 )saviour123 Wrote:  As I just posted in the Hannah Martin thread.... Loving the Daytime babes showing us a little bit more occasionally. Plenty of channels with 7 full hours of topless shows (at least 10 each night), why not have a couple of channles that tease and flash etc, it adds surely to the choice.

Why not cater for all tastes, there are plenty of channels to go around! I think some people on these forums will not be happy til every show is identical. Now that seems boring to me.... much more boring than seeing Hannah flash me her boobs like she did last night.Heart

I also adore Gemma Hiles late night shows, and are the highlight of the week for me. I do love watching the normal night shows too, but tbh after a while they get quite old, at least the Daytime girls add a teasing twist!

exactly the shows have to cater for all tastes, if they all did the same shows they would be boring. need to have a mixture of babes doing a variety of shows including "tease shows" like Hannah and Naomi do. if you don't like the Hannah and Naomi shows, s66 have 2 or 3 other babes that you can watch.

Hannah and Naomi have been busy on the phones for each of their longer nightshows and as long as that is the case they will carry on doing these shows and not because people here don't like them

Piper Niven Superfan
09-06-2013 00:13
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(09-06-2013 00:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  need to have a mixture of babes doing a variety of shows including "tease shows" like Hannah and Naomi do. if you don't like the Hannah and Naomi shows, s66 have 2 or 3 other babes that you can watch.

May I have the same choice during day-time?
May I see Jennifer or Caty doing their "night show" at 3pm?
May I?
S66, I'm sure, have 2 or 3 other babes that you can watch at 3pm... But I don't have none.
Cool

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 00:30 by LoveUKGirls.)
09-06-2013 00:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(09-06-2013 00:18 )LoveUKGirls Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 00:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  need to have a mixture of babes doing a variety of shows including "tease shows" like Hannah and Naomi do. if you don't like the Hannah and Naomi shows, s66 have 2 or 3 other babes that you can watch.

May I have the same choice during day-time?
May I see Jennifer or Caty doing their "night show" at 3pm?
May I?
S66, I'm sure, have 2 or 3 other babes that you can watch at 3pm... But I don't have none.
Cool

Wink laugh.

09-06-2013 00:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

for me Rammy the biggest problem was that they put 2 tease shows on a Friday night, the sacred night of the week on the babeshows,
i get that some people will want to be naughty with their fave day girl but if she is only going to tease put her on a dead Tuesday night when no one is expecting any thing and her show would not look that out of place,
i do agree with Scottishbloke that the channels are letting too much of the very soft content on to night's, i think they should be clear with the day girls, no tits out = no night show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-06-2013 00:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair point winsaw about putting the Hannah and Naomi shows on a Friday night when they should be on a quieter/dead night (like midweek nights) can agree with you in this instance

with your second point about babes that don't go topless cant be on nights. that will only happen if the babes in question don't bring in the calls. Naomi raine said she was busy on the phones when she did her nightshow which indicates callers liked her show and Hannah martin has said she's been busy on her longer nightshows she does. so callers also like her shows too

Piper Niven Superfan
09-06-2013 01:07