Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Jennifer jade was at rlc before she was at babestation, don't say her very good nightshow last night on s66 was just because of her time on babestation. she was already a top night babe before she joined bs

also disagree the other models apart from Jennifer were "a bag of shit". Sophia knight had a very good show, especially when she was in the black catsuit, becky roberts was good and for once thought Dionne daniels was too

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 19:36 by Rammyrascal.)
26-05-2013 19:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope the hot tub/pool returns, as they had some great sessions there in the past couple of months!
27-05-2013 04:12
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

thank you hannah for an entertaining first planned foray into nightshows.didnt expect much but was pleasantly surprised by the number of nip flashes.an attractive and natural girl she displayed an energy to put others to shame.a winning smile and a great body-whats not to like?hope she will become a regular nightshow girl cos god knows this channel needs a boost.im beginning to wonder if its a tax avoidance measure to write off against other business interests.if not then how could any accountant not see that the viewing public will not call unless they like the on screen offering.hannah was constantly busy =profit.some were getting next to no calls = loss(unless they are being paid on a share of call revenue in which case they probably owe stu66 50p.oh for a nightshow of hannah-becky and claire.wet dream heaven!
27-05-2013 14:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

it's not hannah's first planned foray into nightshows. she did a long nightshow last week and has been doing tease shows (9pm-11pm)

Piper Niven Superfan
27-05-2013 14:04
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

I'm gonna sound somewhat hypocritical here but I quite enjoyed Hannah's show last night, despite her not showing much more than Ashley Emma she teased, smiled, appeared to be enjoying herself & seemed to be busy on the phone as a consequence.

Shows attitude can compensate for a lack of nudity to an extent I spose. I would love to see more of Miss Martin though so hopefully a more traditional night show may happen one day. Maybe in the hot tub. Yum.
27-05-2013 16:07
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(27-05-2013 16:07 )badbadman999 Wrote:  I'm gonna sound somewhat hypocritical here but I quite enjoyed Hannah's show last night, despite her not showing much more than Ashley Emma she teased, smiled, appeared to be enjoying herself & seemed to be busy on the phone as a consequence.

Shows attitude can compensate for a lack of nudity to an extent I spose. I would love to see more of Miss Martin though so hopefully a more traditional night show may happen one day. Maybe in the hot tub. Yum.

Not sure what it says about Studio66 but her 9-10pm stint was the hightlight of the night on this channel.Smile
27-05-2013 17:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Lily Roma apart I thought on the whole it was a pretty dire night for this channel. I get the feeling that night after night that they are dependant on the performance of one model in order to save the channel's blushes.

This channel still needs to clear away the dead wood as far as I'm concerned, another signing like Jennifer Jade is badly needed because it just goes to show that if you bring the right models in who fully understand how to deliver a nightshow then it can be a success again.

Ashley Emma was bloody awful again last night and it's fairly obvious for all to see that she must be one of the producer's favourites, how else can you explain why she seems to be getting away with dreadful perfomances. I will give her some credit however. She is consistent - Consistently bad laugh
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2013 18:07 by Scottishbloke.)
27-05-2013 17:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

For me, Hannah covering her breasts is a bit odd, but, seeing how I'm more of a bum fan, she at least showed some of that, so I am happy enough.
27-05-2013 17:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not a surprise that last night has got the reaction that it got given Ashley and Hannah were on. I thought wasn't that bad to be honest. leigh darby, paige turnah and lily roma had good nights and even though she didn't go topless apart from the odd nipple flash, thought her show was good with some nice bare bum action

tonight on paper looks to be a good night with Jennifer jade, clare richards, mica martinez and jenny laird on and a tease hour from becky roberts

Piper Niven Superfan
27-05-2013 19:16
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

[split] Jennifer Jade - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion
When you contribute to a thread by not fully supporting the popular girl. Then you are going to get some flak, and me, well I get plenty of flak. but I don't mind, it's what makes this forum interesting. So if I may have my opinion about the subject of "how sexy is it when girls get naked" then I want to let it be known that Hannah's performance last night was far sexier than oiled up, naked girls who are forever seeking direction from off camera could ever be. And she didn't even get topless.
27-05-2013 22:16