Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Oh I remember now what happened on that date. That night we were treated to a 3 girl gangbang, I'll tell you what, it was pussy galore. Dildo's and all sorts of sex toy's were brought out if my memory serves me right. Oh.........I forgot to mention this but I dreamed all of this. If only bladewave

When are these channels going to finally stand up to ofcom and tell them to get to fuck. I mean it was perfectly acceptable for all the news channels to be showing a video of one of the suspected killers with bloody hands and a machete in the other hand at any time of the day with little to no warning being given beforehand.

Why are ofcom getting hot under the collar about something that was shown on a late night babe channel which can be easily fucking blocked. I think the whole broadcasting code needs rewritten on what really constitutes as harm and offence.

I say stick 2 fingers up to the bastards and give us a show worth seeing Cool
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 21:24 by Scottishbloke.)
25-05-2013 21:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

We all agree with most of what you say Scottishbloke,but it is still not going to happen,i had never heard of Jennifer Jade until tonight,and there are guys saying if she is not allowed to do whatever it is she does they are not going to watch anymore,Studio66 could not careless they are not interested in viewers just callers.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-05-2013 21:36
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

The other point about what mainstream channels show is often brought up,i remember when i first joined the forum i asked the the same question,i do not know about now but at the time i think it was either Skully or The Watcher who pointed out it was because they were on a shopping channel and restricted as to what they could say or do.

So it is no use comparing,it is not like for like.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-05-2013 21:43
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Bombshell the last thing I want this thread turning into is a discussion about ofcom but unfortunately they rear their ugly head and have absolute control over all the 900+ channels.

Despite the fact that Studio66 has a different set of rules that they have to abide by being classified as shopping channels I've yet to see QVC selling it's products with the use of topless women, (maybe they should if the babe channels can have them) laugh

Isn't it just the case which I made in my previous post that the bullshit redtape which ofcom puts on this channel and many others should be challenged, like I said the entire broadcasting rules for channels such as this need's to be rewritten Important
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 22:10 by Scottishbloke.)
25-05-2013 22:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive said it before and might as well say it again. the babeshows (not just studio66) will never get back to how they were in 2010 (when they were at their best). Ofcom are enforcing the rules very strictly these days and cant see them changing things back to how they were enforcing them back then, at least for the foreseeable future so I enjoy s66 and the other babeshows as much as I can as I know there is nothing I can do to change this

back to s66, think getting Jennifer Jade is a good signing and hopefully can help s66 pull out of it's slump and back towards rlc and bs

Piper Niven Superfan
25-05-2013 22:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(25-05-2013 21:01 )bombshell Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 20:29 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Let's see the summer of 2010 being repeated again in 2013. Time now for this channel to rise once more from the ashes.

Its not going to happen

ost: #9431RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Just thought i'd mention in this thread that Ofcom's latest bulletin came out today and Ofcom state they are launching new investigations into Studio 66 , Ofcom are investigating something broadcast on STD 66 TV 1 on the 04/04/13 and investiging something broadcast on STD 66 TV 2 on the 17/04/13 and also investigating something broadcast on STD 66 3 on the same date .

From what i remember STD 66 were recently put on notice by Ofcom the last time they were found in breach that any further breaches of the rules could result in statutory sanctions
20-05-2013 13:47

eek My god what on earth did they do wrong. Did one of the babes turn up only wearing 12 pairs of panties when they should have been wearing 13? Wink.
Unbelievable!! The tamest channel of the three big guns is the one under most suspicion it seems Rolleyes.

What next? All the babes fully clothed with close up shots of NAKED fingernails Bounce. Honestly I give upRolleyes.

25-05-2013 22:49
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^ Karma has struck. Jamie is reputed to be the channel boss that's closest to Ofcom, happy to grass rivals up and even transport the evidence to Ofcom himself. Hopefully he's learnt his lesson now.
25-05-2013 23:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

It was never said it was Jamie and bangbabes that offered to transport the evidence to Ofcom, although the evidence does point to them. also Jamie wasnt the channel boss (don't think he was) at bangbabes and isn't the boss at elite/s66

also no karma has struck as all the babechannels grass each other up to Ofcom. have heard of another channel not s66 that grassed on rlc. if the channels stopped grassing each other up and concentrated on the shows then they would be a lot better than they are and even get the rules relaxed

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 23:51 by Rammyrascal.)
25-05-2013 23:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(25-05-2013 23:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  It was never said it was Jamie and bangbabes that offered to transport the evidence to Ofcom, although the evidence does point to them. also Jamie wasnt the channel boss (don't think he was) at bangbabes and isn't the boss at elite/s66

You have totally lost me with this comment Rammy, i can't understand what you are on about, Bang Babes were the channel grassed up by another babe channel broadcaster, (thought to be Elite), Bang Babes weren't the ones offering to transport the evidence to Ofcom if that's what you're saying ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 01:12 by mr mystery.)
25-05-2013 23:59
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

Call me boring...I had a look through some of the ofcom pdfs about how certain channels had infringed whatever lame ass bollocky rule it was & a number of them were actually about on screen adverts being shown at inappropriate times rather than what an actual live girl was doing on screen. I was a little surprised by that.

We live in a very lame country at times.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 01:44 by badbadman999.)
26-05-2013 00:10