Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Saw Emily earlier with black hair, i thought it was a good look it really suited her she is looking soooo gorgeous tonight, i think i really prefer hair with dark hair. I've suddenly taken a big liking to her im really looking forward to seeing her when she's back on.

24-10-2009 23:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

carmen and emily 2 4 1 now on 965
24-10-2009 23:36
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

emily looks evil but sexy
25-10-2009 01:15
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(24-10-2009 23:15 )Tintin Wrote:  I'm happy seeing Emily I think she a hottie eek. The only babes i'm fed up of seeing is Delta, Sophie & Alexa.

To me Delta does nothing cause she's always fully dressed. As for Alexa & Sofia they don't float my boat plus their on all the time which is really boring.

Not being funny mate but have you got the right names there?

Delta always fully dressed? Are you sure about that?

And Alexa always on? You see her maybe a couple of times a month at most. Can't say I look out eagle eyed for her because she doesn't do anything for me either but I do know that out of them all, she's on the least.
25-10-2009 12:00
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(25-10-2009 12:00 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(24-10-2009 23:15 )Tintin Wrote:  I'm happy seeing Emily I think she a hottie eek. The only babes i'm fed up of seeing is Delta, Sophie & Alexa.

To me Delta does nothing cause she's always fully dressed. As for Alexa & Sofia they don't float my boat plus their on all the time which is really boring.

Not being funny mate but have you got the right names there?

Delta always fully dressed? Are you sure about that?

And Alexa always on? You see her maybe a couple of times a month at most. Can't say I look out eagle eyed for her because she doesn't do anything for me either but I do know that out of them all, she's on the least.

You could be right about Alexa not being on much me bad Sad. As for Delta she's always fully dressed every time i see her (ALWAYS wears leather trousers.)

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
25-10-2009 12:23
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

Something just struck me over the weekend as I was watching Elite. The sheer amount of nudity on the channel now, coupled with the number I've times I've seen landing strips makes me wonder - are Elite building up to something? Like having Babestar-esque full nude presenting? Remember? The knickers came off and stayed off for the whole night, and no effort was made to cover the goods.

If I remember correctly, in the few weeks running up to Babestar discarding the knickers, cushions etc, they were steadily introducing more nudity into the shows. Thoughts?
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2009 23:53 by Browser1.)
26-10-2009 23:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

possibly. have noticed too an increase in nakedness especially with emily, delta and hazel

Piper Niven Superfan
27-10-2009 16:26
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(26-10-2009 23:53 )Browser1 Wrote:  Something just struck me over the weekend as I was watching Elite. The sheer amount of nudity on the channel now, coupled with the number I've times I've seen landing strips makes me wonder - are Elite building up to something? Like having Babestar-esque full nude presenting? Remember? The knickers came off and stayed off for the whole night, and no effort was made to cover the goods.

If I remember correctly, in the few weeks running up to Babestar discarding the knickers, cushions etc, they were steadily introducing more nudity into the shows. Thoughts?

It'd be nice to think it was going to happen but in reality, what we're almost certainly about to see in the coming months, is a mountain of fines for the channels and Ofcom's iron fist turning the channels into something resembling a slightly raunchy kids tv show.

The latest Ofcom report tends to confirm those suspicions. Make the most of what's been happening in the past couple of weeks because it's probably not going to last too long.
27-10-2009 20:40
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-10-2009 20:40 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(26-10-2009 23:53 )Browser1 Wrote:  Something just struck me over the weekend as I was watching Elite. The sheer amount of nudity on the channel now, coupled with the number I've times I've seen landing strips makes me wonder - are Elite building up to something? Like having Babestar-esque full nude presenting? Remember? The knickers came off and stayed off for the whole night, and no effort was made to cover the goods.

It'd be nice to think it was going to happen but in reality, what we're almost certainly about to see in the coming months, is a mountain of fines for the channels and Ofcom's iron fist turning the channels into something resembling a slightly raunchy kids tv show.

The latest Ofcom report tends to confirm those suspicions. Make the most of what's been happening in the past couple of weeks because it's probably not going to last too long.

Yeah. I guess. If that is the case, it'll be incredibly unfortunate for me - seeing as I only really get to watch at the weekends, and I was kind of hoping that the nudity was here to stay and I'd be able to enjoy it going forward.

If anything, I'm guessing there'll be a hell of a lot more good nights sleeps ahead of me.

What does the latest report say? Or aren't Ofcom currently in the middle of some consultation process regarding the loosening of their guidelines?
30-10-2009 20:08
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(30-10-2009 20:08 )Browser1 Wrote:  Yeah. I guess. If that is the case, it'll be incredibly unfortunate for me - seeing as I only really get to watch at the weekends, and I was kind of hoping that the nudity was here to stay and I'd be able to enjoy it going forward.

If anything, I'm guessing there'll be a hell of a lot more good nights sleeps ahead of me.

What does the latest report say? Or aren't Ofcom currently in the middle of some consultation process regarding the loosening of their guidelines?

The latest report finds Bangbabes in breach for "intrusive" views of a girl's anal and vaginal area.

It goes on to say that they have already been warned a lot in the past and that they face harsher punishments in future.

That has all come as the result of one complaint and they further add a reminder to all babechannels about intrusive views of vaginal and anal areas. The report seems to have coincided with a desperately tame few nights on just about all the channels since it was released.

A loosening of the guidelines seems as far away as ever to be honest. Will be interesting to see what happens this weekend as the channels have tended to push things more on weekend nights recently.
30-10-2009 20:21