Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

euroboy Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
(21-10-2009 16:11 )Photographer43 Wrote:  Hi Everyone, is it me or are the girls getting tame after midnight?? where has all the sheer underwear gone??Huh

Even in the last few days I have noticed (as a newbie) that there has been a big move to doubling up on underwear with an opaque thong under a transparent one annoyed

Not the girls fault.

I think Elite is still at the forefront of this however and is better than most channels. Some girls in particular Big Grin

I cannot believe ofcom...

Any lawyers on here want to start to build a case against the ridiculous censorship policy?
21-10-2009 16:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(21-10-2009 16:11 )Photographer43 Wrote:  Hi Everyone, is it me or are the girls getting tame after midnight?? where has all the sheer underwear gone??Huh

There has always seemed to be a pattern on the babeshows where one or 2 of the channels get a lot more daring for a limited period before lapsing back into extended quiet periods.

Elite and the Sport channels really pushed things a couple of weeks back but now seem to have eased off a bit and I notice Babeworld suddenly emerged from a long barren spell with some pretty daring stuff for a bit of last night.

Don't know if they get warnings which mean they have to cool things a bit and then push the boundaries a bit more when the heat is off but there isn't one of the channels that ever seems to consistently push things for more than a week at the very most.
21-10-2009 18:40
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i can't help but notice that elite seem to have taken away the option of viewing ch911 over the net. only 965 for us now. what gives ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-10-2009 21:03
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

21-10-2009 22:04
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

Oh dear Emily's back. She's a sexy girl & I don't mind watching her occasionally. But when she reappears on Elite that always means we're going to get her on the show every single night for a week or more. This is just too much & quickly gets boring.
21-10-2009 23:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

beg to differ there emily is only on for 1 week a month usually which means she isnt on for 3 weeks a month

Piper Niven Superfan
23-10-2009 11:37
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(23-10-2009 11:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  beg to differ there emily is only on for 1 week a month usually which means she isnt on for 3 weeks a month

Maybe I've missed something or you're trying to reply to too many threads too quickly, but I can't see that anyone's mentioned that Emily's on for 3 weeks per month...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
23-10-2009 14:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

whatever the facts are emily still isnt on every night with several nights each week without emily like tonight for example

Piper Niven Superfan
23-10-2009 14:56
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm fine with Emily's appearances. My only problem is that there's so long between them! I'd rather get her say twice a week (to be honest I could watch her every night) every week than four or five days in a row and then gone for three weeks.
24-10-2009 22:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I'm happy seeing Emily I think she a hottie eek. The only babes i'm fed up of seeing is Delta, Sophie & Alexa.

To me Delta does nothing cause she's always fully dressed. As for Alexa & Sofia they don't float my boat plus their on all the time which is really boring.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
24-10-2009 23:15