Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Rammy has raised a fair point regarding the oppressive rules which Ofcom set about 2-3 yrs ago, however if my understanding of the rules are correct, then I do believe the hand thong could be allowed. We all no that babestation is the only channel allowed to have the hand thong due to its Dutch licence, however I was under the assumption that the hand thong could be used by the rest of the adult channels? Oh well maybe I'm wrong.
Putting that issue to one side, in my opinion Studio 66 have really upped the anti big time which is great to see, and I'm loving it, I agree with Rammy that all the channels have to toe the Ofcom line for the time being, however what I've seen from studio 66, it seems that they are becoming a major player once again.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 20:31 by continental19.)
02-05-2013 20:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

With regards to the handthong to my knowledge it doesn't require a Dutch Licence in order to do this type of show. This is really a myth that should be put to bed. I see that you are desperate to cling to hope here continental but like I said until we see more gutsy producers then the very static shows will continue.

The hot tub does ofcourse allow the models a lot more freedom, as for the shower set that too is great but still not patch on it's previous use and I think we all know that. Sammi Tye for example the other night had the panties off but they were very quickly put back on again. Ofcom rules or self censorship. I'm going with the later.

Also with regards to current ofcom rules, they also haven't changed either in the past 2 or 3 years ago. This is also another myth. Also don't get me started on the alleyway set, the reason this set was probably ditched was because well it was crap to begin with in the first place.

I think to put a lid on ofcom rules, I think each producer interprets them differently from night to night which is what leads this channel and so many to alarming dips in consistency.

Getting back to the Dutch Licence, I think it means you can actually show your pussy, the reason Babestation choose not to is to sell their encrypted show. The handthong can be used on any of the ofcom licenced shows, it's just that the likes of Studio66 choose not to use it due to over paranoid producers.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 20:50 by Scottishbloke.)
02-05-2013 20:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Regarding Sam in the shower, I think it was a lack of calls which made her not go nude for the remainder. She even mentioned having very few callers, and seemed to be waiting for callers throughout most of the session.

I can't blame her for not going nude for all of it.

I want to be optimistic like everyone else, but just when things are starting to get good again, there's always a complaint or stupid investigation from OfCON. We're usually one step away from everything becoming very tame because of this. Of course, part of it is down to some of the producers being more strict, but I do think the Studio 66 producers have done a very good job in the past few weeks!
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 22:40 by mrmann.)
02-05-2013 22:39
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If Sami gets naked on the desk then all will be forgiven Big Laugh But yes you are right there mrmann, we just never know what type of show we are going to get because we don't know anything about the offscreen politics. Rules for Babe Channels - Have you ever heard of anything as fucking stupid Cool
02-05-2013 22:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 is very unpredictable.
Just when you think its on form it slumps back into mediocrity.
Then just when your'e on the brink of giving up on it.............BOSH - out comes a wonder stint.
And when you lie somewhere between the two there comes a run of shows that promise much but don't quite hit the spot. Not enough to put me off totally but not enough to keep me completely glued either.
Mmmmmmmmm Shy.

02-05-2013 23:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

For as great as Studio 66 has been lately, the producers still don't know how to do a session with the see through chair. Very perplexing Bounce

The chair is see through for a reason...

Some examples of good ways to use a see through chair are:

Having the woman be nude

Having two women on screen, one nude on the chair and the other topless and under the chair, getting a nice view

Two women on screen, both nude, one on chair, one under

Camera angles from underneath the chair, carefully placed of course

One woman sitting in the chair, getting a lap dance from other nude woman, holding the camera at the same time to give us a POV

Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 01:15 by mrmann.)
03-05-2013 01:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Ok so I gave it until the rest of the night before casting judgement on Studio66 and really it's been a case of 2 steps forward and 2 steps back. I thought for the majority of the show that it was as poor as anything I'd seen in recent history.

Apart from a couple of decent stints from Mica and Sophia it was mostly bloody awful if I'm being brutally honest here. It appeared to be stuck in a rut. But like many posters have already stated you just never know what to expect from this channel these days.

I still think there is a lack of stabilty about this channel. I've checked the rosta and no word of when Vannesa is back. It seems to me that every promising new signing this channel get's doesn't seem to last very long. The line up's are beginning to have a very tired look to them with models churning out near identical performances from the night before.
03-05-2013 17:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not true that every promising new babe on s66 doesn't seem to last very long. several of their recent additions have stayed and become very good additions to their roster on both the s66 sky show and the s66 webshow. Leigh Darby, Chanel Pearl, Jenny Laird and Sammi Tye have all been at s66 a good while now and ashlea massey is doing regular webshows. also paige turnah has been at elite/s66 well over a year now.

as for the ones that haven't lasted long, could be various reasons for that, their stats weren't good enough, weren't comfortable doing the phone sex, couldn't cope doing nights or their other comittments (personal or work) mean they couldn't carry on doing nights

Piper Niven Superfan
03-05-2013 19:23
Charlemagne Offline

There seem to have been quite a few changes in personnel recently.

Daytime babes on the way out are Abbey B and Carla Banks.

Sasha has just left for another channel, and Samantha Bentley, Katie K, Vanessa Walker as well as several others haven't been on the show in ages.

Strange to loose so many girls as the summer holidays are approaching.
06-05-2013 20:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not that strange to be honest. all babeshows have a spell where they lose/let go several babes in a short space of time, it happened to babestation earlier this year and now it's s66's turn, but also like babestation s66 has seen several babes join on both days and nights. on days has seen the likes of lexy mitchelle, jade adele, darelle oliver and most recently holly gibbons on and on nights has seen jenny laird, leigh darby. sammi tye, chanel pearl and the other night saw skye azura on. also of course mica Martinez, Charlie oneal and gemma massey have all rejoined s66 recently

also some of the babes you've mentioned may be back, abbey b may be doing breakfast club and webcam, Carla brown has said she may come back. Vanessa walker and Samantha Bentley too may be back also

Piper Niven Superfan
07-05-2013 00:11